Your Search | www.bidz.com, the little treasures co

May 22 2015
Collect Pros I recieved a notive from Collect Pros Collection Agency today for a amount of 332.50.This was for issues of US Weekly, that they claimed I ordered in March of 2014.I have never ordered US weekly, recieved US Weekly, and don't even recieve magazines by mail. I called the 1-877 number, got someone that I could not even understand, was talked to very rudley. I tried to explain that this was wrong, and that I did not owe this, and had never ordered this magazine, was talked to rudley again, from what I could understand, and then promptly hung up on. I called back, got another Rep. tried to ask questions as to why I was being billed for something that I had never ordered or recieved, got hung up on again, this is definatley a scam. Who do I need to contact to take care of this, and report this. By the way, whoever heard of a year subscription costing 332.50 for any magazine. These people are crazy. Woburn Massachusetts Author: EDEN, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

May 22 2015
Progress Mobility Pride Mobility Predatory Sales Force - Does Not Stand Behind Product, Will say Anything To Get The Sale!!! Clermont Florida Author: Cardiff, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Progress Mobility Clermont, Florida

May 22 2015
Quaker State Commercial Finance of Conshohicken Pennsylvania Leonard J. Keating, Jr. and I am the Principal and President of Quaker State Commercial Finance, Inc. This company are scam artists and Due Diligence Theifs Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Quaker State Commercial Finance of Conshohicken Pennsylvania Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

May 22 2015
Business Funding Partners TRUSTED REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to providing quality service with superior customer service with no risk to consumers.  Business Funding Partners proud of being trustworthy service focused around results for clients, helping clients reach business goals.  Business Funding Partners receives positive rating from Ripoff Report for commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners made serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction letting customers feel safe, confident, secure when choosing Business Funding Partners.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Over past 15 years, Business Funding Partners built, cultivated proven small business financing model. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners success Santa Ana, California

May 22 2015
Boalt Masonry Terry, Carter & Lowell Boalt They were hired to repair footing drains. They hit my foundation causing cracks. They yanked & severed well wire causing a horizontal crack of the joints of the blocks. Water seeped into crawl space area. Terry came back to put a dehumidifier in the area. I paid them $8,500 (but they did do another job; an outside stairwell to the basement). They were to come back in the spring to finish the back fill. They NEVER came back to back fill. My footings are now above freeze level. I paid $165 (my well guy) to run a new well wire; Boalt's shrink repair shortedt the panel box. Stormville New York Author: Brewster, New York Builders & Contractors: Boalt Masonry Stormville, New York

May 22 2015
Champlain spine and pain management The spine center they bold face lied to me,,and got caught in the act! Plattsburgh New York Author: peru, New York Employees: Champlain spine and pain management Plattsburgh, New York

May 22 2015
Beautemur Orbeaute Stemlogica appears to associated with Beautmer Tired a tied the product on trial bases, then charged two weeks later for $159.98. I tried to cancel, customer service number put you on hold forevere, they have several websites and eventually I was able to find email address to cancle. This is not clear on the website.. It on the Intertnet but through differen countries Internet Author: Cornwall on Hudson, New York Beauty Products: Beautemur Internet

May 22 2015
Agriya.com, Agriya Limited, Ahsan Technologies , Aravind Kumar, agriya.co.uk, Ahsan.in, stockpickr.com, isocial, anova, kootali, markit.me, Rayzz, scriptlance.com, smarterscripts.com, S.Hariharan, cssilize.com, ocarda.com, Agriya Got Me FIRED From My Job!!!! I found this company and reccommended them to my employer. Agriya ripped off my employer, she fired me and had to close the business because of the money she lost!! Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Internet Acknowledgement & Apology Author: Laguna Hills, California Websites: Agriya.com, Agriya Limited, Ahsan Technologies , Aravind Kumar, agriya.co.uk, Ahsan.in, Internet

May 22 2015
Kevin Doyle Kevin Doyle Artist Sells FAKE Basquiat Artwork and Claims That It's Authentic Chatham Massachusetts
Like Kissing a Unicorn Author: New York Liars: Kevin Doyle Chatham, Massachusetts

May 22 2015
StarMac Express JARED MICHAEL STARWEATHER Convicted felon using business as front to scout theft locations Sandy, Utah
News Story Waylon Windrow Owner Author: , Utah Oil Companies: StarMac Express Sandy, Utah

May 22 2015
Melaleuca, Mom Team, Stayin' Home And Lovin It deceived, mislead, and fraudulently and persistently misrepresented the opportunity. Rip-off! Nationwide
melaleuca works Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Based Business: Melaleuca - Mom Team - Stayin Home and Lovin It Nationwide

May 22 2015
Blujay76 Jamie McQuoid Harassment from her and her customers. Stanislaus California Not the best idea. Author: Internet Bigots: Blujay76 Internet

May 22 2015
Omni insurance company Wouldn't know customer service if it hit them over the head Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Car Insurance: Omni insurance company Atlanta, Georgia

May 22 2015
Priceline They are not giving me a credit issued by the Hotel Internet Author: Linwood, North Carolina Hotel: Priceline Internet

May 22 2015
Doriean Hollingsworth DORIEAN BARBERI DORIEAN KITTY HOLLINGSWORTH DORIO HOLLINGSWORTH RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  Internet
The report is true Author: Greenville, South Carolina Massage Therapists: Doriean Hollingsworth Internet

May 22 2015
Glenn W. Merrick RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Total Abuse Of Power Centennial CO Author: Denver, Colorado Lawyers: Glenn W. Merrick Centennial, Select State/Province

May 22 2015
ronnyyorkies Chi Ntumazah Paid for puppy King $550.00 and the dog was never delivered. Continue to ask for refund but get no resopnse. Laurel maryland This is a common scam Author: Andover, Minnesota Animal Services: ronnyyorkies Internet

May 22 2015
Discount Retail Store Services DRSS This racist company Fired me saying that I brought personal problems to work when in true fact the white guy that I got fired over was messing with me and I told him to leave me alone they fired me for that and boy do I have some things to say about them the truth nothing but the truth. I am going to expose this company the owner Jim Wichert the Vice President JD the President Carlo and many more Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Discount Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

May 22 2015
Mario Aurelia Grosso The individual sent me on a fake film casting, in Brussels, Belgium. Brussels, Belgium Internet
Which photo is yours Author: Warsaw, Other Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mario Internet

May 22 2015
Jefferson Capital Systems LLC. On May 18,2015, I recieved a Collection agency envelope in my mailbox. At that time, I did not know it was a letter from a Collection Agency,what was strange to me was the return address was just a P.O. box number, 1120 and a city. Charlotte, N.C. 28201-1120. St. Cloud Minnesota Money... Author: Coeur D Alene, Idaho $$ REWARDS Offered: Jefferson Capital Systems LLC. St. Cloud, Minnesota

May 22 2015
SORARCHIVES.COM offendex.com extortion, scam, harassment, Internet
Jeremy Graves Attorney General Complaint Answered Author: Shoreline, Washington SORARCHIVES.COM Internet

May 22 2015
carsandpickups.com 2012 GMC Sierra 3500 Denali Lifted on 24  Location Dallas. This truck was sold to carsandpickups.com. The person who sold it to them forged the original ownes signature on the back of the title. They have since sold it to another person. I have spoken with Scott davidson today5/22/2015 @ 12:18PM. . dallas Nationwide
Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auto Dealers: carsandpickups.com Nationwide

May 22 2015
HomeStar Property Solutions FKA REO Energy Solutions Used my time, assets, resources and money...then took the fruits of my labor made money but decided not to pay me Maple Grove Minnesota Experiencing same issues with Homestar (contractor) Author: Prescott, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: HomeStar Property Solutions Maple Grove, Minnesota

May 22 2015
cheney door company beam central vacuum raynor garage door mid america wayne dalton liftmaster chamberlain craftsman genie poweramp fairborn wichita hutchinson kansas overhead door dasma door window audio visual Cheney Door gave me the wrong product, for the wrong price, and won't take care of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! hutchinson Kansas
Author: hutchinson, Kansas Garage Door Companies: cheney door company hutchinson, Kansas

May 22 2015
Hope | Your Charlotte, NC Credit Repair Specialists! hope4usa.com/‎ Hope | Your Charlotte, NC Credit Repair Specialists! hope4usa.com/‎ Fort Mill South Carolina
This company does not follow the laws Author: New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Hope | Your Charlotte, NC Credit Repair Specialists! Fort Mill, South Carolina

Ripoff Report Live

SEO / Reputation management companies
The Good, the bad, the ugly…

“SEO companies are the biggest rip-off to individuals and business around the world today.”

LIVE STREAMING!