Your Search | www.bidz.com, the little treasures co

1, Report #1196354

Dec 18 2014
redemption center i believe the womans name is rebecca or ellen. false advertising of giving you a 250 gift card with purchase of magazine subscription arvada, Co Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: redemption center Nationwide

2, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

Dec 17 2014
Paragon Group Texas - Patsy Collier Pasty Collier, NRA Co, Ongoing 'Retained Search Firm' Scam - These guys do not have retained searches and try to get $$$ from down and our unemployed indiviuals Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Paragon Group TX - Patsy Collier Houston, Texas

Dec 17 2014
ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MATT BERNHARD! Northern New Jersey area New Jersey
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: ACG Unlimited / Matthew Bernhard Nationwide

5, Report #1195973

Dec 17 2014
Korsmall.com Deceive, No customer service Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor Twp, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Korsmall.com Internet

Dec 15 2014
Spirit Airlines Refused to refund me as promised Internet Author: Naples, Florida Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

8, Report #1195436

Dec 15 2014
Dodge-Chrysler Motor co. Dodge sold me a truck- lifetime power train warranty, then voided it. Maintained maintainance schedule through dealership Nationwide Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Dodge-Chrysler co. Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

10, Report #1194858

Dec 11 2014
The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. They just ripped me off. I brought in my computer 34 days ago because it would power up but show only a black screen. After a week went by, Ted told me that I needed a new graphice card that would cost me $299 pluse a diagnostics fee of $98; inaddition to a servising fee of $75 an hour. This is almost $500 dollars to fix.  I am a college student in my fourth year and now I have no computer to assist me with my studies, I cannot Skype my family who lives out of state, and I have no tools for my freelance web design work. Happy Holidays! Englewood Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: The Mac Outlet - Englewood,Co. Englewood, Colorado

11, Report #1194657

Dec 11 2014
Invies .com Play Station Credit Number Scam Aurora, CO. Fake Location Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cameras & Video: Invies .com Internet

12, Report #1194586

Dec 10 2014
The Co-operators Perth, Ontario. Goes after low-income, single mothers with hidden, unexplained fees 2 wks before Xmas Perth Ontario
Author: Gatineau, Quebec Car Insurance: The Co-operators Perth, Ontario Perth, Ontario

Dec 10 2014
Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards unfair labor practices and unjustly termination Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards Little Rock, Arkansas

Dec 10 2014
rich logistics rude little rock Arkansas Author: bald knob, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: rich logistics Select State/Province

15, Report #1194356

Dec 10 2014
Forrest Avery Avery, Lynn Avery, Avery Lynn, Avery Mark, Avery Mark Jacob, Mark Jacob, Avery Film, Averyfilm. He is a complete fraud. I co-signed a loan and now he has disappeared. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Forrest Avery Nationwide

16, Report #1194278

Dec 09 2014
express toll of denver, co. i received a bill for driving on their toll way- to my knowledge i never drove on this road-this is a scam. denver colorado Author: peoria, Arizona Toll Booth Cashiers: express toll

17, Report #1194160

Dec 09 2014
Gulfstream Property & Casualty Co A homeowners' insurance scam sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Insurance Companies: Gulfstream Property & Casualty Co sarasota, Florida

18, Report #1194159

Dec 09 2014
N.C. Ordinance Inc. gungrip.com I received damaged grips and when trying to contact the company no phone calls were answered. Wilson North Carolina Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Manufacturers: N.C. Ordinance Inc. Wilson, North Carolina

19, Report #1194133

Dec 09 2014
Steve Rugan Cardinal Management Group INC... I lived in Cardinal Forest, which is managed by Cardinal Management Group, for almost 10 years, so they had plenty of opportunity to demonstrate responsive, capable service to me as a homeowner. On the periodic occasion I needed assistance, 9 times out of 10, it was like pulling teeth to get help or the staff was completely incompetent or unresponsive. Since these people are not Cardinal Forest residents, there is little to no incentive to keep the outrageous monthly HOA fees within reason. Within the 10 years I lived there, my monthly HOA fee grew to $465/month.  Baltimore virginia Author: Cardinal Forest, Virginia Property Management: Steve Rugan

20, Report #1194124

Dec 09 2014
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co Ltd sunshinekj, sunshinekj.en.alibaba.com SCAM WARNING: They do not honor they warranty and you end up with a piece of junk! Weifang Internet Author: Mboro, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co Ltd Internet

21, Report #1194081

Dec 09 2014
Teresa Adam this person had an add for a 10 week old male and female french bulldog.We conversed for a couple of days and she said she just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas because she lost her mom and her mom was the one who took care of the puppies so now she had to sell due to the apartment didn't allow pets.I text and said I would drive from Independence, Mo to her and meet that evening.I didn't hear anything so I ended up having to get a hotel room. I text her early the next morning and told her I had to leave in the next couple hrs.I received some sort of 4 digit code that I had to give only her and then I would get her address to meet for the puppies.I messaged her the code and she said,thanks, that's all I needed, Bye. Haven't heard anything since.Please beware of any person like this. I didn't have the money to do all of this for nothing as I'm sure u don't either. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Independence, Missouri Animal Abuse: Teresa Adam Internet

22, Report #1193991

Dec 09 2014
www.beatstore.us derekjsquireCHAVEZfrankjism@techie.com The ebay ad was from as username derekjsquire, and when you click inside his ad, it takes you to a different web page(www.beatstore.us). There is where I completed the transaction. I have gone back several times to the site and logged in to check order status(still processing). However, I did receive 2 separate emails from paypal, notifying me of the tracking number for my order and to notify me that the order has shipped. I have emails if needed. Also, there is not just one tracking number for the piece I ordered, but 2 tracking numbers, which I thought was a little odd. Since, I have checked both of these tracking numbers each day for about a week now, with the same results each time.(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. I have emailed the webpage each day and the ebay account once with no response. I googled the webpage beatstore.us and came up with blogs about this company is a fraud. At this point, I'm willing to just cancel the transaction and get reimbursed and we'll call it even. What a headache. Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.beatstore.us Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

24, Report #1193937

Dec 08 2014
US Global Het Delivery LLC US Global Het Delivery LLC is looking for Shipping Agents I did the work and they did not pay me the $6000.00 Little Rock Arkansas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Shipping Companies: US Global Het Delivery LLC Little Rock, Arkansas

25, Report #1193881

Dec 08 2014
Old National Bank formerly United Bank and Trust Old National if you love excessive fees and no services Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Saline, Mi, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Ann Arbor, Michigan