Your Search | www.greeneyedwitch.com, the green eyed witch, global witches, professional women's power lunch network
There may be more reports for "www.greeneyedwitch.com, the green eyed witch, global witches, professional women's power lunch network"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "www.greeneyedwitch.com, the green eyed witch, global witches, professional women's power lunch network"

1, Report #1196939

Dec 21 2014
Global Vitamax Global Vitamax took my money without being authorized to do so! That is STEALING!! Tempe Arizona Author: CROSBY, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Global Vitamax Tempe , Arizona

2, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

3, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

4, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

5, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida

6, Report #1196548

Dec 19 2014
Barbara Seif Phoenix Network Accepted My Money But Failed To Delivery Services, Promised a Refund But Still Hasn't Paid Internet Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Small Business Services: Barbara Seif Internet

7, Report #1196543

Dec 19 2014
dte home appliance protection I filed for them to come out n fix my dryer refrigerator n hot water tank They came to my home for a total of 2 minutes left then called and said my stuff is not fixable so I had to file a green back claim for them to send me a check now there telling me they are not helping me when I pay 60.00 $ a month for the green backs Detroit Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: dte home appliance protection Nationwide

8, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

Dec 19 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah

10, Report #1196520

Dec 19 2014
Loan organics Telephoned giving all my information from birthdate lic etc saying approved of loan then wanting me to give my acct number from bank when declined giving to them said green dot at cvs Walgreen rite aid etc place 366$ call them and that's showing them good faith and proving I will pay Houston Texas Author: Churchville, Maryland Cash Services: Loan organica Houston, Texas

11, Report #1196448

Dec 18 2014
USA cash they told me to load 150.00 on a green dot loadable card and I would get a loan of 2000.00 back but took my money and I never got the loan Internet Author: Martinsville, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: USA cash Internet

12, Report #1196390

Dec 18 2014
Network Financial Group SCAM 30 Days of Unpaid Training Salary Wayyyyyyy Below Minimum Wage Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Network Financial Group Chicago, Illinois

13, Report #1196370

Dec 18 2014
World Vacation Network Broke every promise it made to me, under no circumstances let it have your credit card information Carlsbad California Author: EL DORADO HILLS, California Hotel: World Vacation Network Carlsbad, California

14, Report #1196337

Dec 18 2014
Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Scammed by Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vitabella Beauty Cream & Seneca Serum Santa Ana, California

Dec 18 2014
Runway Magazine - James Buccelli runway magazine la, James Bucelli CEO of Runway Magazine is 100% a Crook and doesn't pay people Woodland Hills, California Author: los angeles, California Runway Magazine - James Buccelli Woodland Hills, California

Dec 18 2014
The Power Company Cesar Cardenas; Patrick Farah, Shadie Kalkas, Cheryl Arts, Steven Brewer, Criminaql activity, Illiegal Drugs and Alcohol in the work place, Falsified Drug Tests and Background Tests and more. HR Mgr who is drunk on the job; CEO Sales Trainer and corporate board members with Criminal records for various crimes in this industry and business practices. Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Dealers: The Power Company Chicago, Illinois

Dec 18 2014
Gramercy Commodities, Inc. Gramercy Millennium Group, Gramercy Private Equity, SRS Global Commodities, Inc., Michael Gale, Tony Choi, Ivar Tabrizi Scam San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: Gramercy Commodities, Inc. San Francisco, California

Dec 18 2014
Nicky Love aka Wunam Odia Stephenson, Nicky Love, The Witch Wunam Evil deceptive witch, avoid her, don't seek any advice Riverdale Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Churches: Nicky Love aka Wunam Select State/Province

19, Report #1196207

Dec 17 2014
3PL Global 3PL Global LLC Hired as assistant Logistics manager, I hear the Company is fake and does not pay it's trainees. San Francisco, California Author: San Franisco, California Shipping Companies: 3PL Global Internet

20, Report #1196189

Dec 17 2014
Money Network First Data Corporation Gone Phishing Cordova Tennessee Author: Auburn, Illinois Cash Services: Money Network Cordova, Tennessee

21, Report #1196157

Dec 17 2014
seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Tradenet.autos The website says refund within 24 hours, they tell you your vehicle will be on several sites some don't even exist. I've checked. I only found them on their website. And 1 still wasn't operating. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Las Vegas, Nevada

22, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

23, Report #1196132

Dec 17 2014
Global Water/GWFathom is an unfeeling and irresponsible company that could care less about customers in Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Utility Companies: Global Water Maricopa

24, Report #1196089

Dec 17 2014
Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Billed unexpectedly San Diego California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Slim Garcinia and Pro Green Coffee Internet

25, Report #1196029

Dec 17 2014
global pet delivery Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia  I refused so as of right now I have not heard from her or global and still do not have the monkey. Laurel Maryland Author: Point Marion, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: global pet delivery Internet