WWW.PHOTOPOINT.COM AKA PANTELLIC SOFTWARE. INC IN HALIFAX, CANADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada
There may be more specific results for "www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada"
For more specific results for "www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards STAN EDWARDS aka funding Corp, Amerivest ,Renaldo Smith is another name possibly using? DON'T GIVE STAN EDWARDS AKA Renaldo Smith or whom ever he is pretenting to be for that day ONE Dime of your money! He will steal it and not give you ANYTHING promised! He took almost $10k from us! Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Business Consulting: Financial Services: Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards Nationwide

May 29 2017
Kreative, Inc LLC When my gut told me differently, I was sweet-talked to stay with them. Call it buyer's remorse. Redmond Washington Author: Greeley, Colorado On-Line Stores: Kreative, Inc LLC Redmond, Washington

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2017
DIY Transport David VenoroseKristen TalanLindsay StineNadine NevarezTerri Ann MedierosNathaniel the CrookSherree Burt DIY Transport, I have sent repeated emails in an attempt to get the service I have paid for.  Boardman, Ohio Boardman, Ohio Author: Laurel, Maryland Shipping Companies: DIY Transport

Toyota Of DallasThree Lies in Thirty Minutes! DALLAS Texas
I hope you walked away from the deal Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota Of Dallas Dallas,

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Get Back to Me Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A DIRECTOR: ULRICH SCHWARKPRESIDENTE: PETER BERND STEHLINGTESORERO: CATHERINE VERBELSECRETARIO: BIRGIT RUNGE I just found the other rip off reports. I was looking for an update. I hadn't heard anything from them in quite a while. Panama City Panama Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: SMH SCHWEIZERISCHE METALLHANDEL PANAMA,S.A Panama City ,

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Athene Annuity akaCONCENTRIX ,aka Alliance Horrible customer service, payments never received on scheduled pay date, Not really sure, there's so many different ones Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Insurance Companies: Athene Annuity Nationwide

May 28 2017
MICHELLE PERANIO AKA GUMBYMCCABE ON EBAY False Advertising and Theft of Monies Paid TUCSON Arizona Still? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Clothing Stores: MICHELLE PERANIO TUCSON, Arizona

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 28 2017
Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty Jasper USA, Inc Irvine Kevin Jackson H.E.L.P. Corporate Leasing New York and Los Angeles Hazel Mary Jay Stole My Hold Deposit To Apartment Complex Internet Nationwide Author: Laguna Niguel, California Credit Services: Anchor Your Assets Internet

May 28 2017
WIGSIS WIGSIS web site only based in China WIGSIS IS A SCAM BUSINESS OUT OF CHINA Internet
Author: Chickasha, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: WIGSIS Internet

May 28 2017
Shree Balajee AKA Kamal Kishor AKA ShreeBalajee AKA Shree AKA Bala Deception, Fraud, Black Magic, Tantra Switzerland Zurich Important reminder.... Author: Humanity, Alabama Internet Fraud: Shree Balajee Internet

May 27 2017
Softwareauinc Microsoft Office 2013 No Product Key to Activate Rosemead California Author: Allen, Texas Software: Softwareauinc Rosemead, California

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
Resware Adeptive Software HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE! LIARS ABOUT ROLLOUT TIME louisville Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Software: Resware Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana