WWW.PHOTOPOINT.COM AKA PANTELLIC SOFTWARE. INC IN HALIFAX, CANADA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada
There may be more specific results for "www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada"
For more specific results for "www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in Halifax, Canada"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401982

Sep 23 2017
Allumiderm Deceitful. Product trial $4.95. Unaware charge for product, $89.95, in 14 days if don't cancel. Nothing came with product. Think Nevada Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Celebrities: Allumiderm Internet

2, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

3, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

5, Report #1401928

Sep 23 2017
Bell Painting, Inc Over Spray on Cars while Painting High-Rise Condos POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Bell Painting, Inc POMPANO BEACH, Florida

6, Report #1401921

Sep 23 2017
Vlamorous, Intoxicating Eye Recall, Artiste Beauty, Aquavo i ordered prodect at a certain price and became entangled in a complete scam Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

7, Report #1401920

Sep 23 2017
software-UC.com TWEAKB SAINT-LAURENT QC I was charged $ 29.95 without my okay!! Internet Author: oakhurst, California Credit Card Fraud: software-UC.com Internet

8, Report #1401919

Sep 23 2017
MinuteDownload.com MinuteDownload.com IS A SCAM; Completely hidden from Cheated Customers Internet Author: Not Provided, California Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

9, Report #1401918

Sep 23 2017
Realty One group 123 Cascade Lake Street Las Vegas Karina Liu, Realty One Group, Inc Rental Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Real Estate Services: Realty One Group Nevada

10, Report #1401917

Sep 23 2017
Tim Taylor, USAddressBox Hired me to deliver packages to my address, repackage the item and take them to FedEx Houston Texas Mule? Author: Moreno Valley, California Employment Services: Tim Taylor, USAddressBox Houston, Texas

11, Report #1401912

Sep 23 2017
Rosenthal Wines in Malibu California Discrimination Malibu California Author: Sherman oaks, California Breweries & Wineries: Rosenthal Wines in Malibu California Malibu , California

12, Report #1401908

Sep 23 2017
American National Recovery Group Inc This company is trying to collect $2081.40 for registration & license fees for a 2003 Saturn which I owned when I moved to Derby, CT in Sept 2005 and registered with the CT DMV. I moved to Queen Creek, AZ in August 2007, registered and paid fees to the AZ DMV. I lived in Queen Creek, AZ from Aug 2007 through 12/30/2015 when I moved to my current address in Mesa, AZ where I still live. I purchased and still own a 2008 Saturn Vue in January 2008 and it has always been registered in AZ. I do not owe any money to the State of CT. Matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: American National Recovery Group Inc Matamoras, Pennsylvania

Sep 23 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
I Support My Husband Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 23 2017
Mobile 1 Lube Express Went in for an oil change- left with a blown engine:( Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Oil Companies: Mobile 1 Lube Express Peoria, Illinois

Sep 23 2017
Dikshap Worker Solutions D W Solutions They call me for give me a job offer. For this I pay them 20K INR. After then they give me 3 interview options. When I reached on interview location they just hiring non technical guys for road construction works. All three are almost same work. When I go back with D W Solutions they told me our work is give you interview and your chances are completed. If you want more interview then buy more. They give gurantee to give job in 3 interview. But how I can do that job that's not fit with me. Delhi Internet Author: Rhode Island Advertising Agencies: Dikshap Worker Solutions Internet

Sep 23 2017
Tal Dream Design, Inc Roi EderyShira Cohen Rip off/scam contractor Tarzana/Reseda area Nationwide Author: Tarzan, California Builders & Contractors: Tal Dream Design, Inc Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres Terminal Inc Ceres terminal Inc is discriminating against non union workers at the port of Baltimore Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: Ceres Terminal Inc Baltimore , Maryland

Sep 23 2017
Directv Lack of commitment to me as well as other customer in Ross County. They have blacked out CBS Nationwide Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Producers: Directv Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Harris County District Attorney’s office, Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Stimens apartments Stimens Would not return rental & pet deposit even though we never moved in & rental was not ready to move in for over a month from time we stated we had decided not to move in Mansfield Ohio Author: Sunbury, Ohio Property Management: Stimens apartments Mansfield, Ohio

Sep 23 2017
Meineke, Fernando Thief, liar, violent, racist & scammer. Fernando, the owner, called the cops on me and claimed that I solicited to get a free oil change service where in fact I had a pre-purchased oil change package. He wanted to get physical with me in Santa Clara California Author: Milpitas, California Auto Repair Service: Meineke, Fernando Santa Clara, California

Sep 22 2017
Steven R. Haba AKA Steve Haba Abusive, liar, psychopathic behavior Santa Cruz California Author: Dist of Columbia Nurseries: Steven R. Haba Santa Cruz, California

Sep 22 2017
Alphera financial BMW financial crooks Hillard Ohio The Obvious Problem Author: mendocino, California Auto Dealers: Alphera financial Hillard, Ohio

Sep 22 2017
Vision Community Managment N. Lopez Ive never see who it is they don't answer my text. The HOA is in this to besiides N. Lopez wrongfull towing and slow plaing to give out another parking permit Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Towing: Vision Community Managment Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 22 2017
RUGS USA RIPPED OFF IN ARIZONA CRANBURY New Jersey Author: Arizona Carpet & Tile Stores: RUGS USA CRANBURY , New Jersey