Your Search | www.photopoint.com aka pantellic software. inc in halifax, canada

Dec 09 2016
Stop Scammers.com Engaging in charging and providing false and misleading information contactradicting the FBI's published reports. Internet Internet
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Stop Scammers.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 09 2016
Tammy Donovan Fairytail ChihuahuaKings Services Deposit Stealin' NoPuppy Scam Artist in Idaho/Oregon/Washington Spokane Valley Washington
Author: Boise , Idaho Animal Services: Tammy Donovan Spokane Valley, Washington

Dec 09 2016
Netdroid Tech Stole my money, Quit the job, Did not produce any app, went pass deadline, Really bad communication, Thieves, Beware Surat (India), Ontario (Canada) Internet and India Author: los angeles, California Computer Programmers: Netdroid Tech Internet

Dec 08 2016
Florida State Disbursement Unit Child Support Always lost in the mail Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Legal Services: Florida State Disbursement Unit Pensacola, Florida

Dec 08 2016
mkbagsusforyou.com THEY FALSELY CLAIM THEY ARE SELLING MICHAEL KORS STUFFThis is their shipping and return page. Look at ithttp://mkbagsusforyou.com/shippingreturns.html I clicked on the link on Black Friday sales. I had impression that I was buying original products. but when I received it was cheap products, even brand name Michael Kors is written incorrect way, colors do not match and those bags are just 5 dollar cheap trash Somewhere in China (after I did research) Internet
Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Clothing Stores: mkbagsusforyou.com Internet

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst inflates customers bills to pay their business partners for referrals Elmhurst Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Chicago Water & Fire in Elmhurst Elmhurst, Illinois

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
mutal saving life insurance kemper home service companies will not send the money for cashing in my policy st. louis Missouri Author: Rogersville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: mutal saving life insurance st. louis, Missouri

17, Report #1342089

Dec 08 2016
Machine Zone MZ Creators and owners of ' game of war' I made in game purchases, and never received my items - many others had same problem. Mz never accept, apologise or correct these errors. Palo Alto California Author: Gloucester , California Offshore Gaming: Machine Zone Palo Alto , California

18, Report #1342087

Dec 08 2016
Ivor Wilson - Horse Trailer Restoration in Florida BEWARE!!! Bushnell Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Unusual Rip-Off: Ivor Wilson Bushnell, Florida

19, Report #1342079

Dec 08 2016
Florabella Collection Florabella, florabellacollection.com Provided Useless Product in a Download Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Software: Florabella Collection Internet

20, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

21, Report #1342064

Dec 08 2016
Walker's American Bulldogs Jennifer Walker, aka Jennifer Pittman Walker's American Bulldogs is a Ripoff, Buyers beware, it's one excuse after another to keep your money, even after she has instructed you the refund has been sent! Easton Kansas Author: Burlington, Kansas Dog Breeders: Walker's American Bulldogs Easton, Kansas

22, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

23, Report #1342057

Dec 08 2016
Rapid fulfilment inc Theives! Nationwide Author: Cwmbran, Other Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfilment inc Nationwide

24, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois

25, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California