WWW.SOFTWARE3.COM OR WWW.WHOLESALEDEPOT.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.software3.com or www.wholesaledepot.com
There may be more specific results for "www.software3.com or www.wholesaledepot.com"
For more specific results for "www.software3.com or www.wholesaledepot.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
Omni Shield home safe network . com Scam artists Nationwide Author: Gallitzin, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Omni Shield Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
SOFREP Crate Club or Crate Club presented by SOFREP subpar products lack of ethics Incline Village Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: SOFREP Crate Club Incline Village, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
biznetworksolutions.com Fraudulent Quickbooks Support Company Fruita, CO Colorado or Sunnyvale, CA ,CaliforniaInternet Author: Coral Gables, Florida Internet Fraud: biznetworksolutions.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Pete Pahang of Paxpah Technology Services ,Sloppy, irresponsible and deceptive. Don't be fooled by his flashy website or so-called references, San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Pete Pahang

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Loyal Yorkies Diamond Maas Offer was made to buy puppy by money transfer $500. No puppy was sent and they don't answer calls or texts. Abilene or San Antonio Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Animal Services: Loyal Yorkies Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Jolique Eye Serum They will not let you return unused or unwanted product nor issue a full refund. Florida and Nevada Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Guitar Center $500 worth of product never received...no refund or replacement. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Guitar Center Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 26 2017
rok7.com Unauthorized claims on credit card account since January 2017 to June 2017 Internet Author: Anaheim, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: rok7.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon Don't want personal information so buy a type of gift card through Amazon &/or Playstation to pay them Internet Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 26 2017
Diamond Mass Loyalyorkies I paid mr mass $550.00 for a tea cup Yorkie that was supposed to be delivered mon.the. 25th of july. Puppy never came. And he want return calls or text. I paid walmart to wlmart. I have my reciept. Abilene Texas Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond Mass Abilene, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Edward Kelley or Kelley Plumbing BEWARE of scam plumber READ THIS BEFORE HIRING Billerica Massachusetts Author: Billerica and Greater Lowell, Massachusetts Plumbing: Edward Kelley Billerica, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet