Your Search | www.vaso 9.com

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Olivia Belle Olivia Belle, Olivia belle, Olivia Belle escort, vipolivia.com, olivia elite, twitter.com/oliviaelite , p411.com/p131128 , theeroticreview.com/oliviabelle ripped me off completely in every way. Los Angeles Nationwide
LEGAL NOTICE Author: Tarzana, California Unusual Rip-Off: Olivia Belle Nationwide

May 23 2016
tradeinfo365.com Tend Business Systems Ltd unclear,unfair explanation,misleading china Internet Author: konya, Alabama Surplus Buyers & Sellers: tradeinfo365.com Internet

May 20 2016
internet local listings .com another fraud company making false promises by a bunch of kids that know how to work the system and seperate you from your money. do your research and stay away from them. This should not be legal but it is. Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: internet local listings .com Internet

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 17 2016
Expedia,com fraud Bellevue WA Re: Robert Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Travel Agencies: Expedia,com Maryland

May 16 2016
Dell Inc DELL .COM ROUND ROCK Texas
Author: Midvale, Utah Customer: Dell Inc roundrock, Texas

May 15 2016
Made in China. Com/ Susan Chen: Xiao Watch Co LTD Xiao Watch Company Made in China.COM SCAMMERS SHENZHEN CHINA Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Made in China. Com/ Susan Chen: Xiao Watch Co LTD Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
dealdash,com Bouncers 1 kinda funny everybody bids but they come on line then all off a sudden wins I want my money back all $75 Internet Author: Vivian, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: dealdash,com Internet

May 12 2016
Cen Com Alarm Monitoring Services Deceptive billing and marketing Kirkland Washington Author: Ontario, California Employment Services: Cen Com Internet

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet

May 11 2016
FLOWERS.COM 1-800-Flowers, 1-800-Flowers.com, 1800Flowers, 1-800-Flowers, Flowers dot com, Flowers.com Deceptive and Unethical Practices. Failed, and Lied Regarding Delivery Delaware Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: FLOWERS.COM

May 10 2016
JVC Processing They have been calling my job continuosly telling me that I owe a debt from June 9, 2012 in the amount of $615.00 Author: Brooklyn Park, Maryland Loans: JVC Processing

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 08 2016
hotwire com got ripped off by this company little rock arkansas Nationwide Author: edinburg, Texas Travel Services: hotwire com Nationwide

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 04 2016
Dallas Morning News Dallas news com Can't send confirmation email for cancellation....... They subscribe you but won't unsubscribe you Dallas Texas Author: DeSoto, Texas Family Services: Dallas Morning News Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Answers by .com They told me for 99 .99 they would fix my acer tablet. Over the phone Web based Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Computer Manufactures: Answers by .com Internet

May 02 2016
Montecito skin care eye serum Same: Montecito skin care eye serum. Com Internet Author: Dover , Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Montecito skin care eye serum Internet

Apr 30 2016
Scott's K9 Steve Scott's K9 Steve Scott police dog Bought certified police dogs k-9 and never paid for the dogs, This fraud is persistant. Kilbourne Ohio Author: Voorthuizen, other Police: Scott's K9 Kilbourne, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems sites2008.com WARNING WARNING WARNING Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Search Engine Optimization: Sites World Wide AKA Website Management Systems Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Step Up On Second No Physical Theraphy? No authorization of needed Treatment for the past 9 years? no co-operation getting answer to Questions, i.e. milage cost for the past 7 years? doctor Bills not being paid? etc.etc. burbank California Author: Burbank, California Physical Therapists: Step Up On Second burbank, California

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX Goairportshuttle.com Refused to refund my money when they didnt show up San antonio Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Local Transportation: Go airport shuttle .com San Antonio, TX San antonio, Texas