WWW.VASO 9.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.vaso 9.com
There may be more reports for "www.vaso 9.com"
For more results perform a general search for "www.vaso 9.com"
Showing 1-25 of 6,168 Found Reports For more specific results for "www.vaso 9.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
UPS420.com Clone Queen Genetics inc. Brendon Kennedy aka Jay @ googleweed. Complete and total scam! These company's pretend to provide goods and services none of which are legitimate. Rancho Cucamonga, California Internet
Author: Westminster , Colorado Shipping & Handling: UPS420.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
Buycc247.com scamm Ripper fraud the whole site is fake they will still your money Internet Author: riverdale, Illinois Liars: Buycc247.com Internet

Mar 25 2017
A.S. Alarm Services gotomyalarm.comalarmbillingservices.com Cen Com, Inc. American Digital Alarm Office Manager Kirkland Washington
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin On-Line Business: A.S. Alarm Services Internet

Mar 25 2017
smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Stu ButlerDoug Davis affiliate marketing and advertising company STOLE MY MONEY for 9 months! Castle Rock Internet Author: aurora, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: smarterchaos.com Matt Frary Internet

5, Report #1362090

Mar 16 2017
GoDaddy GoDaddy Wordpress Hosting Go Daddy Deleted my entire website over $9 automated payment Cincinnati, Ohio Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Websites: GoDaddy Internet

6, Report #1362059

Mar 15 2017
listreports.com Wessal Khader Company does not pay employees com or MLS & REALTOR.COM FOR STOLEN DATA Orange Nationwide Author: Orange, California Internet Marketing Companies: listreports.com Nationwide

7, Report #1361928

Mar 15 2017
Dollar1 Online Store Dollar1.com Shipping/Dishonesty Internet Author: Northford , Connecticut On-Line Stores: Dollar1 Online Store Internet

Mar 14 2017
BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Have trial order 9 month ago June 2016. I can't get them to cancel keep sending back.BANK Keep Charging HENDERSON and or LOUISVILLE Internet Author: Slacks Creek, Alabama Dental Services: BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc We were requested to perform an DNA testing to prove the parent-child relationship on Feb 9 2017 by CIC. We have the DNA testing samples collected on Feb 10 2017 in Calgary and the Lab is VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY on the list. I was told by the lab that the results would be available in a week, but I have not received the results as of today on Mar 13 2017. I called and emailed them many times and they told me the results would be available anytime, soon, blabla….. but they never keep their promises. Now they do not either take my phone calls or reply my emails. I checked the customer reviews of this lab; it is 1 out of 5 stars based on Better Business Bureau BBB reveiws, and 2.4 out of 5 stars based on Google reviews; and there are full of negative reviews such as delays, wrong spelling of names, no doctor’s signature on the reports, wrong results…… I wish I could read the reviews before using this lab. DO NOT USE THIS LAB. So I would contact CIC and SCC removing this lab VIAGUARD ACCU-METRICS LABORATORY from the list of accredited laboratories. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M1N Nationwide Author: Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Dunkin Donuts Bad treatment , they kicked me out right 2 minutes after selling me a drink at 9:42 pm even thought on the door it said it closes at 10 pm ,when I addressed it to them they said they don't care and they told me to get out. Brooklyn New York GET A LIFE LOSER!!! Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dunkin Donuts Brooklyn , New York

Mar 11 2017
Touchstone Research Group DD214Express.com ezDD214.com Complete SCAM Rip-Off Company New York New York Author: Gresham, Oregon Consumer Services: Touchstone Research Group New York, New York

Mar 11 2017
Get divorce papers.com Get divorce papers .com This company scam me They are frauds and bunch of liars.. Internet
Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Get divorce papers.com Internet

Mar 11 2017
Nutra Today Didn't receive item until 3/9/17; that was when they charged me. Supposed to be trial, called, they said no refund. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Today Internet

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Fashion in Vogue On 9/9/2017, I received a watch from FASHION IN VOGUE which I did not order nor did I become a member of this company as mentioned afore and I would like this to STOP and / or DESIST. Should a charge of any kind appear on any billing report I may receive, I will seek legal assistance! SUN VALLEY California Author: SUN VALLEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fashion in Vogue SUN VALLEY, California

Mar 08 2017
Kronic Juce Juice Didin't ship product and didn't have a contact number, charged $9 for shipping Internet
Author: Fall River , Massachusetts Bars Lounges & Clubs: Kronic Juce Internet

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Offered to help me sell time share within 3 months (9/8/16) Orlando Florida Author: Monroe, Ohio Time-share developers: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Drexel Square Mr. Thomas We went to this 19-story building in December. 40mph winds on the roof Ice and 5 degreese outside. We were hired to insulate and board up 2 9' high by 54 Ashley Ellston, Drexel Square Apts, Medical District Apartments Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Drexel Square Mr. Thomas Chicago, Illinois

Mar 03 2017
Grand Incentives They will take your deposit and not give you anything. It took me 9 months to get a refund. Sarasota Florida Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Diamond International Buyer beware... do not use this company especially if it's for a wedding / engagement ring. They do not stand by their product or craftsmanship. Purchased a $3,500 ring and in less than 9 months the diamond falls out! Company did nothing! Only have 30 Nationwide
Author: North Port, Florida Jewelers: Diamond International Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com fgilliam0009@gmail.com revfatherfrankmichaeljohn@gmail.com kennethbrown801@yahoo.co.ukRECEIVER...OLUFEMI YUSUF AZEEZ Want to donate big money to me because Mr. Arnault is dying he says Staten Island New York City Author: Vista, California Cash Services: bernardarnault19's profile photo bernardarnault19@163.com Staten Island, New York

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet We're Sorry For The Confusion Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet