WWW.VASO 9.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: www.vaso 9.com
There may be more specific results for "www.vaso 9.com"
For more specific results for "www.vaso 9.com"
Showing 1-25 of 6,207 Found Reports For more specific results for "www.vaso 9.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 23 2017
Skin scientific On line it said trial service 30 days use product I order on the 9 the of may I had not been 30 days the they too 179.80 dollars out my acct when shipping supposed to be 3.00 Skin scientific Po box 41542 St Petersburg FL 3374 Internet Florid Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Skin scientific Internet

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff Evil Swindler, conwoman conartist expert liar and thief Nationwide Any Additional Information Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Nationwide

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

12, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 25 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a ring back on April 9, 2107. They took my money but I never received my order. Liers never received my order unknown Internet
Learn to spell Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: Tee Drop Internet

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
list57.com Gene Gill list57.com sold me a fake/irrelevant lead list Internet Update-purchase refunded Author: wichita, Kansas On-Line Business: list57.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Yosef Kaye, Nicholas CoakleyJosh Black Enterprises, Dolev Media, ExplorerNic ECom Beginners Scam - Total Scam Never buy anything from these people Thailand, Australia, Sydney New South Wales Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Mike Dolev, Josh Black E Com Beginners Internet

Apr 18 2017
Magnetic phone cable .com A N & Associates FlorenceScovel I was Ripped off by magneticpphonecable.com. I ordered a magnetic phone cable and never received West Seneca New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Magnetic phone cable .com West Seneca, New York

Apr 17 2017
Cen Com Inc aka Alarm Services aka American Digital Alarm Monitoring ripoff, no services, scam Kirkland Washington Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Security: Cen Com Inc Kirkland, Washington