Your Search | www.vaso 9.com

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 01 2016
DermaFi fulfillment ordered a free trial & now every month they send another jar of this face lotion at the cost of appx. $85.00 I've researched a way to stop this to no avail. I have collected 9 jars - unopened, unused. I can return the product but I want to be refunded & this nonsense to stop. Akron Ohio
Author: aptos, California Attorney Generals: DermaFi Akron, Ohio

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
SW Auto 59 new.swauto59.com faulty trucks being sold/ selling car that requires complete engine change/ hidden car issues so costumers won't be able to identify problem when buying/ will not work with costumer to mitigate issue/ very bad business practice to sell cars that have major problems/ beware from getting ripoff!! Houston Texas Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Auto Dealers: SW Auto 59 Houston, Texas

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 29 2016
Bobsoutlets .com SCAM !!!!!!!! Jersey city Nationwide Author: Landowne , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Get Response Charged me 9 x times my mthly fee for going over my monthly plan once Internet Author: Olinda, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Get Response Internet

Nov 25 2016
ADIDynaweb,com (dynaweb,com) Contracted to make website - received $800++ - never completed or delivered work - disappeared Chandigarh, India Internet Author: Cuautla Morelos, Other Websites: ADIDynaweb,com Internet

Nov 23 2016
miniclips gaming,miniclips 8 ball pool,miniclips 9 ball pool and other games miniclips gaming is stealing from me and many others Internet Author: gainesville, Georgia Pool Halls: miniclips gaming Internet

Nov 23 2016
dealempire,com order placed on 11/11/16 and confirmation email received. It is now 11/23/16 and order.charged but not received.no response from company by phone or email Internet Author: Fairview, North Carolina On-Line Business: dealempire,com Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 21 2016
CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM JEANNIE KERNS, KERNS AND ASSOCIATE SCAM Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CPNandCREDITREPAIR,COM Internet

Nov 21 2016
1&1.com would not honor free domain with purchase Internet Author: Whittier, California Web Hosting: 1&1.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
HH GREGG Warrantech Extended Warranty Several attemps were made to file a claim1 Nov, 9 Nov, 16 Nov, still no resolution on dishwasher repair Bel Air, Maryland Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Kitchens: HH GREGG Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Wish,com Wish corporate ofc.One Sansome Calif St 4o flr.San Francisco, CA 941041-800-266-0172 recording only took money from my Credit Card, did not receive products, & unable to sign in to account now SanFrancisco, CA 94104 Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Wish,com Internet

Nov 18 2016
Absolute k-9 services Eric Winstead611 Coots Lake RdRockmart, Georgia He is a thieft and a liar. Don't send your money. Rockmart, Georgia
Author: Orlando, Florida Animal Abuse: Absolute k-9 services Rockmart, Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 12 2016
Camden-Grey Essential Oils person who I communicated with was Vivian Rudeness when trying to resolve an issue with an order and refusing to provide a W-9 form camdengrey. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Camden-Grey Essential Oils Internet

Nov 09 2016
Richard Alberty, Richard A, ra@blhomesllc.com, a7862465700@gmail.com, a18001410@gmail.com,  SCAMMED A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT Key Biscayne Florida
RICHARD ALBERTY A DEADBEAT CLIENT / NOT PAYING A VIRTUAL STAFF Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Alberty Key Biscayne, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Salvage Bid .com , Over charged New Jersey Author: mt laurel, New Jersey Truck Dealers: Salvage Bid .com Mount Laurel, New Jersey