Your Search | www.vaso 9.com

Sep 01 2015
HERBLAG. COM CONVIENCING SCAMMERS Internet Author: freedom, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: HERBLAG. COM Internet

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Justanswer.com Just Answer. Com A Total RipOff! I payed, and then access denied.. !!! Internet Author: Uppsala, Telephone Answering Services: Justanswer.com Internet

4, Report #1252093

Aug 31 2015
Altisource/Ocwen Ignored us and never were able to talk to anyone in the US also put us off for 9 years Nationwide Author: Gulf breeze, Florida Loan Modification: Altisource/Ocwen Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 29 2015
Walmart Family mobile Internet connection is very slow and I've called over 9 time's this week about it I'm just asking for a discount for next month if not I'm going to leave this company and find me another one Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Walmart Family mobile Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Consumer Clearinghouse Call from (843)432-3555 on Wednesday morning, 8/26/2015, saying I had won 2nd place, $500,000. To be delivered to my address on 8/28/2015 between 9:00 & 11:00am. Florence South Carolina Author: Athens, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Consumer Clearinghouse internet

Aug 28 2015
PB-ONLINE1 lulling into an introductory price but the charging for the full purchase with confusing page design and absolutely refusal of any refund the day of. Internet Author: Pomona, California Adult Web Sites: PB-ONLINE1.COM Internet

Aug 28 2015
Stephen J. Lavine Palm Beach Dealerships, Inc , Palm Beach Pre-Owned On 9/26/11, Stephen J. Lavine of Palm Beach Dealerships, Inc d/b/a Palm Beach Pre-owned issued a check to Action Automotivein the amount of $201,000 for the purchase of our customer's 2010 Rolls Royce West Palm Beach, Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Stephen J. Lavine West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle Kathy Reiland What a bad dog! Irresponsible and dishonest business owner! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Animal Services: Gypsy Glen K-9 Kastle McHenry, Illinois

Aug 23 2015
Savvy365 Jessica Cox, Savvy365.com, Travis Cox Fraudulent Web Design Vancouver, Washington Further response to false claims by Kedar Fredarick Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Savvy365 Vancouver, Washington

Aug 22 2015
International Award Payment Center Pieces of Garbage Please people, no one isgoing to give you a check for $15,000 if you send them $9. Think about it Kansas City Missouri
Author: auburn, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2015
CreditKarma,com How They Make Money San Francisco California Internet So where is the ripoff? Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: CreditKarma,com Internet

Aug 20 2015
Black People Meet.com wwwblackpeoplemeet,com took my money then unable to access the site always want upgrade. Nationwide Author: Wichita , Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Black People Meet.com Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Daxmart daxmart.com Ordered a camera on July 9, 2015 never recived the camera so I cancelled the order and requested a full refund.  London, England Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Daxmart Internet

Aug 13 2015
AT&T U-verse They havd me paying on multiple accounts, two seperate times. I made a payment of $100 & 18 days later , they shut off my internet and phone again, charged me $9 late fees each time, PLUS A $49 RESTORAL FEE EACH TIME Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 11 2015
Absolute k-9 services Eric Winstead Scam Rockmart Georgia
Buyer Trying to Strong Arm to Get Breeding Right Author: Keysville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Absolute k-9 services Rockmart, Georgia

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
pretty hair .com they are a scam i paid them for a wig they said i never sent money when i have pay pal sent them my tansaction number and my ank and they wont respond back theyno i paid and pay pal filed a dispute tey would respond to them Author: ESCONDIDO, California Unusual Rip-Off: pretty hair .com

Aug 07 2015
Boiler room denial phone number - 1- 855 -881- 2327. people of middle Eastern descent would freeze peoples computers. It would appear to be windows defender, to clear your computer call this number. Refer to the number above. They represented themselves as Mic Froz my computer while in video confronce with tigerdirect. com unknown Washington Author: Walla Walla , Washington Internet Fraud: Boiler room unknown , Washington

Aug 07 2015
Philipe Godoy ( Antedeguemon ) Gone Programmer with 30% of American Internet Project HeldPhilipe Godoy (Antedeguemon) Programador Sumiu com 30% do Projeto Realizado Americana Internet Author: Other Internet Services: Philipe Godoy (Programador) Internet