Your Search | www.vaso 9.com

Aug 29 2014
8885294329.Com FL charge on my card has no other AKA Ripped off! Bank confirmed it's fraud. living on small SS check! senior in shock! Florida? Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Internet Fraud: 8885294329.Com FL Internet

Aug 28 2014
JOURNEY PASS .COM CHARGE ME FOR MEMBERSHIP IN WHICH I DID NOT AGREE TO ! MAITLAND FLORIDA Arizona Author: COOLIDGE, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: JOURNEY PASS .COM Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Live365.com I paid $71.00 to be a live member and registered. then I still could get the via stations and when I tried to log back in they said my email address was already used by someone else. now they have my back card. stay away it is a ripoff Internet Author: spanaway, Washington Internet Fraud: Live365.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
8885294329.com Fraudulent Scam, Charged CC Florida Author: Burlington, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: 8885294329.com Florida

Aug 25 2014
Bonozo Bonozo Apps Matt Harmon at Bonozo Apps misrepresented to me what he was willing to do with regards to building a multiplatform game for me, in the process I paid him $2500.00, he NEVER finished the game and wasted 9 months...he was also abusive to me for no reason...see texts below! Tulsa Internet
Author: New york, New York Programmers: Bonozo Internet

Aug 25 2014
NutraFit, LLC Vita Firm, Eye Born, Garcina Cambogia, support@tryitafirm.com support@tryeyeborn, com, revitaleyes.com , JRC HOLDINGS, mycelebrityincome.com, 1-888-328-1884 Free 14 day trial scam anyone associated with 888-328-1884 is a scam Anderson Indiana Author: El Monte, California Misc. Health Specialists: NutraFit, LLC Andersone, Indiana

Aug 25 2014
Kahr Arms KAHRA ARM CW-9 POOR MANUFACTURERING QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WORCESTER Massachusetts
Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Kahr Arms WORCESTER, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2014
American National Van Lines moving company Moving date 8/28, pick up date is 8/28-9/3 and blamed me why move that day? Insists they cannot refund my deposit $528. Vero Beach Florida Author: Beachwood, Ohio Moving Companies: American National Van Lines Vero Beach, Florida

10, Report #1172086

Aug 25 2014
888-529-4329.com They got our Debit Card number somehow and charged us 49.95 Wekki Wachee Florida Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 888-529-4329.com Wekki Wachee, Florida

Aug 23 2014
JBEI Medicus Put in order to Gourmet cooking for which I was billed $141 and $131 for something I did not order Was billed $9/95 on this one. California Author: Valrico, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: JBEI California

Aug 22 2014
Mark Scharbo - Searh4.Com Acted as a consultant and then took our $10,000 dollars and disappeared San Diego California
Author: Florida Financial Services: Mark Scharbo San Diego, California

Aug 21 2014
Sygmund Williams Beware of Cool Handle .com also known as Cool Handle Hosting? Been Ripped Off By Them Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Sygmund Williams Los Angeles, California

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
888-434-9936.com 8884349936.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Plantation Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: 888-434-9936.com Internet

Aug 17 2014
eValueSoftWare,com used an error in order to charge order twice and ignored requests for credit Park City Utah Author: Sebastopol, California Computer Software: eValueSoftWare,com Park City, Utah

Aug 16 2014
Connections I think there are multiple affiliated names Connections123.com Fraud entry bills credit card multiple times Omaha Nebraska Author: Zanesville, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Connections Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 16 2014
8885294329.com Scam Fraud Charge on Credit Card Weeki Wachee Internet Author: Largo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: 8885294329.com Internet

Aug 13 2014
Time Warner Cable Bogus Free Dell 2in1 Offer Enjoy more of what you love when you add TV to your internet service. Reply by 9/15 and get a free Dell 2in1 Tablet and PC Nationwide
Author: Santa Monica, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Hastings Investments LLC,DAH Management,F4L Investment Corporation, Waterstone. They mastermind their own Ponzi/Madoff Scheme. , Clermont, Florida
Author: , Investment Brokers: Assured Capital Consultants LLC, Clermont, Florida

Aug 12 2014
KNOW4SURE ON KEEN.COM KNOW4SURE ON KEEN .COM AS A PSYCHIC IS A FRAUD AND NOT PSYCHIC -SHE IS SYLVANNA FILMORE Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Psychic: KNOW4SURE Internet

Aug 12 2014
phonon corporation www.phonon saw .com us-military-vet-files-eeoc-case simsbury Connecticut Author: simsbury, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: phonon corporation simsbury, Connecticut

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide