Your Search | xerox state and local so

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
asics online Sent wrong shoes and stopped communication all together regarding refund Internet Author: Perth, Other Sporting Goods: asics online Internet

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
full access web design Sean Faber Sean Faber, Full Access Web Design & Marketing Scammer Thief Stole my money and moved out of state. 233 Wexford Dr Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina Internet Author: Marysville, Michigan Websites: full access web design Sean Faber Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Chuck Pyse Dishonest, unreliable, unskilled, and all around no good Seminole, Fl Fl Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sterling Bros./Charles Pyse Seminole, , Fl

May 03 2016
Burgess Seed and Plant Co. I ordered several plants from Burgess. The main plant that I wanted was a papaya plant for a gift to my mother for Mothers Day. Bloomington IL
Author: Plano, Texas Nurseries: Burgess Seed and Plant Co. Internet

May 03 2016
coffee vending pros the man said he was a partern and said is name was toy scottie from greewich , connecticut queens new york Nationwide Author: erlanger,, Kentucky Vending Machine Companies: coffee vending pros Nationwide

May 03 2016
Coastal Pay Credit Card Processing Bothersome and liars San Diego California Author: Tampa, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Coastal Pay Credit Card Processing San Diego, California

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 03 2016
Riker Creatures Heidi RikerHeidi JochimHolly Autumns Realistic Art Doll Maker Takes Money and Disappears Terrible Unreliable Business BEWARE Montreal Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Riker Creatures Internet

May 03 2016
florida central credit union port charlotte fl 33948 FCCU-MANAGER DIANE YEATHAM DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BY MY FICO CREDIT SCORE AND DENYING ME A MORTGAGE LOAN LIED ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE BEING 604- WHEN IT WAS 736 EXPERIAN port charlotte fl Florida FICO mortgage scores are different from the scores you viewed Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Banks: florida central credit union port charlotte fl, Florida

May 03 2016
Vonage Phone call indicating I had committed fraud and I needed to call 1-678-267-1516 within 24 hours. Holmdel New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vonage Holmdel, New Jersey

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 03 2016
Ashley Black Fasciology I ordered my fascia blaster over two months ago. They took my money and will not respond after giving me the run around! Huston, Texas
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Alternative Health: Ashley Black Fasciology TX

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 03 2016
ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX I PAID FOR TWO YETI CUPS ONE PURPLSE AND ONE AQUA BLUE MY MONEY HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR 91.67 AND I STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING AND NOW THE WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOF IRVING TEXAS Author: MABELVLAE, Arkansas Appliances: ICEBERGCUPS ICEBERGCUPS.CTX Nationwide

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 03 2016
Fnb espree card Espree mastercard They kept my money from me Atlanta Ca So What's The Problem? Author: ione, California Cash Services: Fnb espree card CA

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
FreedomPop False Advertising and slow to releive issue with product. San Francisco California Author: Carhtage, Texas Communications & Networking: FreedomPop California

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

May 02 2016
PGC*OPTIMALCAMBROGIA Charged and sent product without me ordering. California Author: Lakewood, Colorado Weightloss Programs: PGC*OPTIMALCAMBROGIA