Your Search | xfinity comcast

May 26 2016
Comcast charging for HD when it is not available Nationwide Author: Freeport, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Comcast Nationwide

May 26 2016
Comcast XFINITY X1 Bait and Switch X1 Cable box ONLY avaialble with Comcast Internet service Nationwide Author: longmont, Colorado Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 20 2016
COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET XFINITY MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY ON THE PLANET COMCAST Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET Pompano Beach, Florida

May 12 2016
Comcast cable Xfinity Comcast Ripping folks off on internet charges Petal, MS Nationwide Author: petal, Mississippi Internet: Comcast cable Nationwide

May 11 2016
Xfinity Energy Cameron Kelly Cameron Kelly Rip-Off with money cameron and is company will fix there numbers to don't paid you for your work and efforts Rocklin California
FAKE REPORT Author: sacramento, California Business Consulting: Xfinity Energy Cameron Kelly Rocklin, California

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 03 2016
TopStylingNow Comcast Survey Fraud and Deception Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: TopStylingNow Internet

Apr 25 2016
INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY COMCAST WILL NOT LET ME GO BEING OUT OF CONTRACT, SPEED PROMISED IS NOT WHAT I GET PAYING $164.03 GEORGIA Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Service Providers: INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY GA

Apr 20 2016
Comcast Infinity Comcast Practices Discrimation and Hypocrisy Tucson Nationwide-Arizona What Do I Want? Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Comcast Business Deceptive Contract Practices Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Comcast Business

Apr 10 2016
comcast xfinity Comcast ripping off customers Palm beach Florida Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: comcast Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
comcast / sling tv Internet Author: Richmond, California Internet: comcast / sling tv Internet

Apr 07 2016
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive, misleading, over-charging, monopoly, and poor customer service Knoxville Nationwide Caps Lock is not necessary Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Comcast XFinity Bought my own modem/router and usage went sky high... Athens Tennessee Author: Benton, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Comcast Internet

Feb 24 2016
Comcast/Xfinity The company has incorrectly charged me for a late fee and a service and product I was told I wouldn't have to pay. Roseville Minnesota Author: Mounds View, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Comcast/Xfinity

Feb 16 2016
comcast xfinity overbilling mistakes by comcast cost me over $1000 in 2 years Nationwide
Author: indpls,, Indiana Video Stores: comcast Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton a Comcast CABLE COMMUNICATIONS Company Position Independent Private evaluator Norcross Georgia Author: Point Pleasant, New Jersey Financial Services: Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton Norcross , Georgia

Jan 13 2016
Comcast Xfinity, Comcast cable Inaccurate billing Houston Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
Comcast Business Avoid Comcast Business Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Gift Shops: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Sharon Jones They are just ripping people off. I've seen comcast bills higher than rent. I wish to watch more cultural shows so I have to pay extra. Renton Washington Author: Renton, Washington Art Galleries: Sharon Jones Renton, Washington

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
xfinity Comcast.net price gouging. Bill is going up each month no additional services were used Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: xfinity Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
comcast xfinity Refund Due Hillsboro Blovd, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet: comcast Nationwide