Your Search | xm radio

May 01 2014
All Audio Expo sent me the wrong car radio with cassette player that does not work. emailed and called many times, but no reply Brooklyn Internet Author: Other Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: All Audio Expo Internet

Apr 24 2014
Spotlite Radio Deceptive - Evasive - Promises The World - Delivers NOTHING - Bohemia New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Media: Spotlite Radio Bohemia, New York

Apr 23 2014
sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona Author: Arkansas Corrupt Companies: sunrise student loan phoenix, Arizona

Apr 17 2014
Terry Keith Hammond Keith Hammond, Terry Hammond, monsterfm, monsterfm.com, radio-talk.net, Bessie Hammond, North Alabam Warning: Scam artist and long-time criminal JASPER Alabama
Author: Jasper, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Terry Keith Hammond JASPER, Alabama

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 12 2014
Sirius-XM-Radio Deceptive Business Practices and Fraudulent Actions Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Satellite Companies: Sirius-XM-Radio Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Sirius XM Sirius XM will not pay me my refund! They also caused Identify Theft and won't do anything about it! New York New York Author: Canyon Country, California Media Outlets: Sirius XM New York, New York

Apr 06 2014
Jeff Donovan, Vinly Kingz, Music Scam,Fake Music Blast Service,Scam Radio Promotions &Play St charles Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas DJ Services: Jeff Donovan(Vinly Kingz) St charles, Missouri

Apr 02 2014
Petsafe, Radio Systems Corporation their automatic litter box works great at first, but then becomes very noisy and eventually stops working after time. Nationwide
Author: Costa Mesa, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Petsafe Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Radio Shack Screen Replacement caused more problems Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Radio Shack Nationwide

Apr 01 2014
Radio Airplay Jango Internet Radio Scam Hoax Unethical Business Practices Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Media: Radio Airplay Internet

Mar 31 2014
radio controlled ashar hussain TOP LOW LIFE BUSINESS PRACTICE!! SUGARLAND MALL RIPOFF sugar land Texas
Author: sugar land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: radio controlled sugar land, Texas

Mar 23 2014
Jiffy Lube Richfield, Utah Went in for a service was told I needed a new battery, they put it in wrong, blew all kinds of fuses told me I needed an alternator, blew out my radio and latch to my gas hatch, still doesn't open Richfield Utah Author: Koosharem, Utah Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Richfield, Utah

Mar 17 2014
SPOTLITE RADIO DECEPTIVE AND WANTED TO TAKE MONEY I BELIEVE IN NEW YORK, A (631) AREA CODE NEW YORK Author: MIAMI, Florida Liars: LAURA MIAMI, Florida

Mar 12 2014
Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management Brandon Carter St. Louis Radio Play Scam Saint Louis Missouri Author: Atlanta, Georgia DJ Services: Brandon Carter/Xclusive Management St. Louis, Missouri

Mar 12 2014
franklin prosperity report biled us for a perscription for franklin prosperity report when all, we ordered was a radio west palm beach florida Author: hollywood, Florida Telemarketers: franklin prosperity report Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
hi5wholesale From eBay I bought a car stereo from them that did not work. They were helpful and communicating with me when I was returning it for a different one. I received another radio, and it also didn't work. After spending over $200 getting the first one installed and then taken out and getting the second one installed and taken out, it was so much frustration and too much to deal with and pay for. Now they are refusing to give me a refund and are AVOIDING my emails to them. All I want is my money back. It's ridiculous how people can rip you off like this. I'm extremely aggravated with them AND eBay, since their customer support was ABSOLUTELY no help to me at all. I hope this report can do something for me and help me out with this situation. I wasted over $400 on this radio, that's a lot of money for NOTHING. Hong Kong Nationwide Author: Ralph, Alabama Stereos: hi5wholesale Nationwide

Mar 06 2014
Blacksmoke Concepts/Blacksmoke Muzik Kenneth Williams music industry, distribution, radio, label texas city Texas Author: gastonia, North Carolina Media Outlets: Blacksmoke Concepts/Blacksmoke Muzik texas city, Texas

Mar 03 2014
Radio Shack. Punta Gorda Florida. manager Monique rip off insurance, not returning calls, not standing behind their products. Punta Gorda Florida Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: radio shack punta Gorda Florida Punta Gorda, Florida

Mar 01 2014
New World Marketing LLC Stole 700 from my wife. Also found out they had no contract with station, and pretended to be a radio station in our area. after doing some research i found there are hundreds of people who have been ripped off. States Attorney generals office is investigating and hopefully going to get our money back. des plaines Illinois Author: seattle, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: New World Marketing LLC des plaines, Illinois

Feb 24 2014
paramountsong i spent thousands of dollars with them.They claimed my music was being put on I tunes and Amazon .com. Every time I would call to find out status a woman would claim it would be posted following week. That was 7 months ago. No such thing has happened .Paramount song company are theives. They also claimed my music would be sent to radio stations. That Two years ago > It has not happened. They are stealing peoples music. I must sue. I have lost a lot of money to them nashville Tennessee Author: augusta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: paramountsong nashville, Tennessee

Feb 22 2014
All-Monitors Cheow K. Ler Cheow Khoon Ler Sells Sirius XM radio receivers with guaranteed Lifetime Subscriptions Sachse Texas
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: All-Monitors Sachse, Texas

Feb 21 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Feb 21 2014
SABC SABC is harassing and wrongly blacklisting us for not paying a TV licence when we have already told them we do not own a TV or radio, and have invited them to come and look. Now we get lawyers letters Johannesburg, Nationwide Author: Cape Town, Nationwide Questionable Activities: SABC Nationwide

Feb 18 2014
new weight loss pills i heard an ad on radio, called, never recived product but was charerged 7.95 for it, cannot contact anyone to cancel or check order nationwide Author: clifton park, New York Weightloss Programs: new weight loss pills Nationwide