XM RADIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: xm radio
There may be more specific results for "xm radio"
For more specific results for "xm radio"
Showing 1-25 of 4,044 Found Reports For more specific results for "xm radio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
WDRB Media Ernest Smith Dr. Bizness Marketing and Consulting asking for money to be a radio personality for music Charlotte North Carolina Author: Polkton, North Carolina DJ Services: WDRB Media Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 03 2017
Dr. Bizness BD- Profit and Growth Unlimited, LLC WGIV Radio, Bizness Barter Exchange, WDRB Media, Ernest Smith, m.biznessbarter.thetradealliance.com/, wdrbmedia.com/, profitandgrowthunlimited.com/home.html Complete Scam - Pay Them Monthly, Get Nothing Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: Dr. Bizness BD- Profit and Growth Unlimited, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 28 2017
Koons Ford Said my truck was ready I got there and had new problems. Air cons leaking no radio. Gwynn Oak Maryland Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Koons Ford Gwynn Oak, Maryland

Sep 27 2017
Roncor Group, Inc They have 3,900.00 I've paid them for bill consolidation before I was ever late making a payment,now what I owed is way more than the original balance. I looked at my credit report and I have write offs collection agency you name it I have it. I thought this was a legitimate law firm, I heard it on the radio and I thought it would be a good idea. If I would have known this I could have kept paying my creditors myself. Smh Glendale California Author: Hemet, California Credit & Debt Services: Roncor Group, Inc Glendale , California

Sep 25 2017
Sirius/XMRadio Did not transfer lifetime radio to another Washington District of Columbia Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Auto Audio Electronics: Sirius/XMRadio Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Radio Airplay / Jango they faked identifications of supposed listeners, and fans Internet Author: Mapleton, Utah DJ Services: Radio Airplay / Jango Internet

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Like Dan said His dad was a liar and looks like he is too Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Brock Entertainment/Al Brock Al Brock Promotions. Spindoctorspromotions.com spindoctorsnashville.com Nashville Radio Promotion Company, Spin Doctor's Music Group, Spin Doctor's Music Group, Nashville. music promotion, nashville radio promotion company, best country music promoters, Nashville Tennessee Anger and frustration Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Advertising Agencies: Brock Entertainment/Al Brock Nashville, TN

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 13 2017
Taylor Building Corporation of America Taylor Homes shoddy work unskilled sub contractors Brick hanging off with no support, 2 + years into this nightmare Paducah Kentucky
Reality...Really? WOW Author: Eddyville, Kentucky Building Services: Taylor Building Corporation of America Paducah, Kentucky

Sep 09 2017
experian.com/scan This is not a free service and is covered with adds and after you enter you sensitive information you are informed about a fileing charge. They broke and you must pay to fix any part of what they broke. Do not give you information expecting wha you heard on the radio. New York Nationwide Author: Shaver Lake, California Credit & Debt Services: experian.com/scan Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
erie county pa corruption contempt of court,child abduction,aggravated perjury,malicious intent for emotional distress,conspiracy,illegal investigations,forged and altered documents,operating out of jurisdiction,false diagnosis's help with stolen probate,discrimination,slander,misrepresentation,illegal investigations. these are only some of what is going on in erie county.due to parental alienation and parental kidnapping our children need help we need help. and desperatly need to be heard. how many children and parents are needed to commit suicide and acquiring disorders they never had! their are more than many of us know uniting together we know have some media attention the radio not enough some of us have gag orders witch infringe on our amendment right,civil rights constitution rights etc ect.what the blank is going on this county has involved other agency,s to help with this conspiracy. next already planned is washing, ralleys,viral posts, please someone listen to this it is real! erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Family Services: erie county pa corruption erie, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
SiriusXM radio Heads up, friends and neighbors. On Tuesday, SiriusXM took an unauthorized $218.55 from my bank account and I am now overdrawn.  New York City Internet Author: North Las Vegas , Nevada DJ Services: SiriusXM radio Internet

Jul 30 2017
snake radio customs he is a a$s Internet Author: plattsburgh, New York Customer: snake radio customs ,

Jul 24 2017
The Floating B&B the floating bnb sexual assault and common assault convictions second sexual assault conviction Yellowknife NorthWest Territories
Response to the owner of the b and b Author: Yellowknife, NorthWest Territories Bed & Breakfast: The Floating B&B Yellowknife, NorthWest Territories

Jul 22 2017

Jul 19 2017

Jul 18 2017
US Marketing Source Paid for lead list, never received it Granity City Illinois Follow-up Author: Big Town, Nebraska Small Business Services: US Marketing Source Granity City, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 05 2017
***Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Charges against Darren Meade dropped!!!**UPDATE January 10, 2015: Ripoff Report reveals initial findings, while Ben Smith’s minions race to have documents, articles and other evidence removed from the internet.  *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts | ...Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Pirelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (googlecide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
MASS CLEANSING Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Update June 1, 2015: INVESTIGATION UPDATE – Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney; Charges against Darren Meade dropped! Sac County Attorney Ben Smith dismisses all criminal charges against Darren Meade related to his posts on Ripoff Report. | Sac County Iowa Attorney Ben Smith fails to identify false statements, fails to support his accusations with clarifications. Nationwide