Your Search | yacht path international unity shipping line

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
CTU ON LINE CHARGING ME FOR CLASSES I DID NOT TAKE COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: CTU ON LINE Internet

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 25 2016
ONNIT ONNIT Alpha Brain Instant Free sample, only pay shipping, then hooked into monthly shippments Austin, Tx Internet Author: tracy, California Supplemental Health Programs: ONNIT Internet

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
blingtrends I was scammed into buy Kylie lip kits for free while only paying the shipping. I found the over Facebook. Internet Author: morrisonville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: blingtrends Internet

Aug 24 2016
bodybuilding.com lost money doing business with this company. Refused to refund shipping costs Internet Author: morristown, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: bodybuilding.com Internet

Babul Ahmed International Scam in Apparel Sctor Dhaka
Author: Modesto, California Manufacturers: Babul Ahmed Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 24 2016
Frontier Communcations Tied a knot in my still unburied line. Called it fixed. Nationwide
Author: Paoli, Indiana Internet Services: Frontier Communcations Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
A.S Company Absolute Space Company Non Payment of Compensation Butte City California Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Shipping & Handling: A.S Company Butte City, California

16, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
corvette mob corvette mob ordered part with right # sent wrong part sent it back won't pay for shipping ft worth Texas Author: clermont, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: corvette mob ft worth , Texas

Aug 22 2016
Boatworks Yacht Management Allyn Johnson Took our money, pretty much vanished after that without providing the service Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: Boatworks Yacht Management Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2016
assured greenbrier international inc after 40years of shaving this razor pulled a bulk of skin between the blades lots and lots of blood chesapeake Virginia Author: baltimore, Maryland Drugstores: assured chsapeake, Virginia

Aug 22 2016
Hulksystems Inc, HPSystems, sold me defective item, send the item back and never heard from them again. great neck, ny Internet Author: Doral, Florida On-Line Business: Hulksystems Inc Internet