YACHT PATH INTERNATIONAL UNITY SHIPPING LINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: yacht path international unity shipping line
There may be more specific results for "yacht path international unity shipping line"
For more specific results for "yacht path international unity shipping line"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
Marble Golden Retrievers Took $400 from my daughter they advertise golden retrievers for sale she wired them $400 and then a (suppose to be) shipping company calls and says the need an additional $850 for flight life insurance for the puppy and that ita refundable when she couldn't pay it and she ask for her money back they stopped answering her calls and text messages they even state on their website they offer 30 days refunds Virginia but number was from NY Internet
Author: Easley, South Carolina Animal Services: Marble Golden Retrievers Internet

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Luxurious Skin False advertisement for a free sample with shipping charges only, than falsely charged my credit card for both $92 and $99 Internet Author: Montvale, New Jersey Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 21 2017
JustMotorcycleCovers.com - Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam - JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta Georgia
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Stores: JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Voneschen motorcycle shipping company Pompano beach Florida location Nationwide
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Shipping & Handling: Premier Motorcycle Transport Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
International Development LLC Failed to respond to repeated calls regarding lighting warranry Roanoke Texas Author: CALUMET CITY, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: International Development LLC Roanoke, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Pure Natural Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia Decided to but a proven method of a weightloss supplement called Garcinia Cambogia. I was clearly ripped off when I called the automated customer service line. Norcross Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pure Natural Garcinia Internet

Jun 20 2017
Christians Unity took my money, but never delivered Internet Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Christians Unity Internet

Jun 20 2017
Diet Supplements Diet Supplements sold me a trial bottle of CBD for the shipping charge of $5.95, now hve another bottle with a charge of $78.53 that I did not order. Provo, Utah Internet Author: TREASURE ISLAND, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements Internet

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Sunset Escapes Sunset Escape Resorts Told me the reports on-line was another company, not theirs. WHich was a lie. Once I tried to cancel I was told I was not allowed, despite being in the 30 day window. Internet Author: scituate, Rhode Island Resorts: Sunset Escapes Internet

Mayvenn Hair Thin, Full of Beards Oakland California
Author: New Jersey On-Line Business: Mayvenn Hair Internet

Jun 20 2017
Selz AKA Selz.com Closed my store and kept the money with no warning San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia On-Line Stores: Selz Internet

Jun 20 2017
Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida This group asked me to work as a Supply Chain Assistant and after doing some work I cannot get them to contact me Internet Author: , West Virginia On-Line Business: Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida Internet

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
Adorna They offered a sample where you pay only shipping and handeling. Now they have charged my C.Card and additional $ 89.00. I want my money back and for thos company to fix their stuff or get off the internet. Thats not right. Internet Author: Gardner, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Adorna Internet

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
vlamorous I sent for the free sample for the $3.99 shipping charge. Then I get billed for this product for the next 3 months at $97.83 for one ounce of face cream.  Internet Author: Dowagiac, Michigan Skin Care: vlamorous Internet

Jun 19 2017
Moveweels.com BWT Do not even thinking about click the link Green cove spring Florida Author: North edwards, California Auto Shipping Companies: Moveweels.com Green cove spring, Florida

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
Select Skin and DR Cream I ordered one for $4.95 shipping and when I checked out--they said those who buy want the cream for 4.95--and I wanted to try. I received them--called two days after --when it caused irritation and breakouts. I was told if I cancel that day it would cost I called within two days and was told to call back by the 13th so there would be no charge--I called on the 12th and they told me. I called one day too late and charged over 180.00 for two items Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: Select Skin and DR Cream Internet

Jun 19 2017
Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Jim Rickards Newsletter, Agora Financial, James Rickards, The Road to Ruin Book Got Scammed into a $99 USD Newsletter through paying for the shipping of a book Baltimore? Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Agora Financial, Jim Rickards Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Milanoo China I ordered my sons graduation suite and shoes it said pick the shipping I paid 44 dollars for shipping and it said the stuff would arrive in 3 to 5 days China Author: Buffalo, New York Advertising Agencies: Milanoo Internet

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet