Your Search | yahoo autos
Approximately 831 Reports Found

Sep 17 2015
Yahoo Daily Fantasy Football yahoo daily fantasy football ripoff Internet Author: henderson, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Yahoo Daily Fantasy Football Internet

Sep 11 2015
Yahoo Mail Yahoo deactivated my 11-year email account WITHOUT WARNING!!! Sunnyvale Internet Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Service Providers: Yahoo Mail Internet
3, Report #1252082

Aug 31 2015
Kim Powell Kimberly Powell on Twitter @mmturner09876 This girl got my name off Twitter and started to send me pics. Then wanted to Chat on yahoo messenger after several tweets and yahoo Messages she asked for 1,800.00 to pay her rent as she'll be kicked out of her Ali Dubai apartment. Ali Dubai Internet
not fooled Author: Port Angeles, Washington Dating Services: Kim Powell Internet

Aug 17 2015
Miami International Autos AUTO SALES FRAUD ON NW 27th AVE miami Florida
Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami International Autos miami, Florida

Jul 26 2015
Shilpa medicare ltd AKA AKA AKA AKA Shilpa medicare team They tried lure me into releasing personal/sensitive info about myself via yahoo & google mail and apps Internet
Author: Highland park, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Shilpa medicare ltd Internet

Jul 23 2015
Prime Source Autos Tried to sell a lemon, did not disclose anything, and kept deposit. Orange Park Florida In my opinion stay away from Prime Source Autos Author: Middleburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Prime Source Autos Orange Park , Florida

Jul 15 2015
Adult Children of Narcissists Yahoo Support Group A mob support group, two moderators for 5,000 members, go at your own risk Internet Author: Oakland, California Questionable Activities: Adult Children of Narcissists Yahoo Support Group Internet

Jun 24 2015
Tampa bay autos They sold me a broken car New port richey Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Dealers: Tampa bay autos Nationwide

Jun 21 2015
Door to door transport Damaged property while transporting autos. coconut creek Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Door to door transport coconut creek, Florida

Jun 19 2015
Tony Scott or Hannah Albert  , I recieved a text message early in the morning from Tony Scott who claimed to be a recruiter for HCR Manorcare Ltd.He said he is contcting me in regaurds to my resume I posted on and if interested reply back.Since I have been looking for a job for the past 6months I replied back.Tony Scott replied back You are required to sign into yahoo messanger and add the contact Mrs.Hannah Albert the hiring manager. I added her and began the chat.Hannah Albert gave me a rundown of the comoany HCR Manorcare.She stated I needed to purchase the software to work from home.Asked if I had a bank to deposit a check they claim to be sending and wanted me to withdraw the cash within 24 hours and send it to an address she will give me.I advised her I think she a scam After researching I found this website and am reporting before there are more victims. Florida text msg from 313-724-3621 Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: Tony Scott or Hannah Albert Internet

May 15 2015
hrmanageranjan Fraudulent job offer. Contacted by text and then yahoo messenger. Unknown Nationwide Author: Galveston, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: hrmanageranjan Nationwide

Apr 30 2015
Yelp & Yahoo Yelp Deceptive Crooked review process for YELP & YAHOO toledo Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Government Services: Yelp & Yahoo Internet

Apr 29 2015
Gallegos Autos Jeff Gallegos Sells cars with faulty transmissions Tucson Arizona Author: Cortaro, Arizona Auto Dealers: Gallegos Autos Tucson, Arizona

Apr 21 2015
Marquis Auto, Marquis Autos, Marquis Auto Leasing, Marquis Auto of Long Island,,,, Marquis Auto Queens, Marquis Auto Great Neck, Marquis Auto Brooklyn, Marquis Auto Coney Island, 158-01 Cross Bay Boulevard Howard Beach, New York 11414, Sam Sarfaty, Yoni Sarfaty, Moss Shalom, Soly Bawabeh, Vicky Azrak, Paula Schneider, Albert Guigui, Eli Hazan, Nissim Kabareti, Simon Botton, Hanna Galapo, Marquis Auto lied to me and misrepresented my contract - Deceptive Brooklyn, Great Neck, Howard Beach New York
Inaccurate report Author: New Jersey Auto Dealers: Marquis Auto, Marquis Autos, Marquis Auto Leasing, Marquis Auto of Long Island,,,, Brooklyn, New York

Apr 20 2015
Lone Star Autos of Texas Mueller Enterprises Texas Buyer Beware!! - Crooks - Selling Lemons - They Put me in a Truck that didnt make it an hour down the road !! Dallas Texas AKA - Adventure of Dallas Author: edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Lone Star Autos of Texas Dallas, Texas

Apr 13 2015
Allen Autos Buyer Beware Rock Hill Sc Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Dealers: a
17, Report #1222098

Apr 13 2015
Yahoo Mail temp error 14 your email is not available now. Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Internet Services: Yahoo Internet

Apr 11 2015
Live Technicians Yahoo Customer Service, Google Customer Service Scam, Sam, and Nelson Jonathon. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Vallejo, California Computer Help Desk: Live Technicians Las Vegas, Nevada
19, Report #1219449

Mar 31 2015
yahoo! worst company for email or anything else Internet they that bored? Author: Washington Internet Services: yahoo! Internet

Mar 24 2015
Endre Bacsa and Sears Imported Autos Endre G. Bacsa, Sears Mercedes Benz, Seas Imports Steer Clear Of Dishonest Mercedes Salesman - Sears Imports Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Endre Bacsa and Sears Imported Autos Minnetonka, Minnesota

Mar 21 2015
Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Bogus Job Offer via phone Instant Messaging and Yahoo Email and IM via Internet
Author: Mary Esther, Florida Con Artists: Fortis Healthcare Ltd, David Cooper Internet

Mar 18 2015
AAC Technologies, Frank Olson They lead me to believe that they had reviewed my resume from that I was eligible for the job they were offering cause I met the requirements through email. They asked me to download yahoo messenger and contact MN Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: AAC Technologies Internet

Mar 15 2015
10:05 AM CHK CARD PURCHASE YAHOO *MAIL 866-562-7228 /CA US CA Internet
Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Banks: Yahoo Internet

Mar 08 2015
Equinoxbeauties AKA Sheridan Envisage Yahoo sponsored Internet ad: 4.95 for Day& Night anti-aging serum plus RVTL Anti Aging Cream Sparks Nevada Author: St. Cloud, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Equinoxbeauties Sparks, Michigan

Feb 27 2015
02:31 PM Yahoo Small Business Norton seal has not been working on my website since June 1, 2014 Ontario Nationwide Author: Covina, California Internet Marketing Companies: Nationwide