Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

yellow book

Showing 26-50 of 8,490 Found Reports For more specific results for "yellow book"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 20 2017
Traveler on the Backroads Michael Sieger Michael Sieger claims to be an author and a publisher. I ordered his book, which I never received. I also paid him $3400 for a publishing project that never happened, and although he assured me that he would refund my money, he has not done so. This happened 3 years ago, and he is still marketing his books and services. Long Island New York Author: League City, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Traveler on the Backroads Internet

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Fake Flight? Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Jan 13 2017
Expedia.com offering a flight for over a week that doesn't exist. You book and they confirm a different fligh time. online only Internet
Always... Author: ottawa, Ontario Travel Services: Expedia.com Internet

Jan 09 2017
Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Forced into wrong destination Ft Lauderdale Florida
Where in the world... Author: Frankfort, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Drivetime /Bridgecrest Bridgecrest DriveTime This company is so misleading! They charge double the blue book value and add thousands of dollars for financing. They will repo your vehicle if you are a month behind. Arizona Nationwide Stay Away If You're A Serial Deadbeat! Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Car Financing: Drivetime /Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
VOYAGEMEDIA Sell Your Book tot Hollywood Program sell your book, hollywood, Internet Author: HOOGEVEEN, Alabama Business Consulting: VOYAGEMEDIA Internet

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Jan 05 2017
Write One Publications Inc WriteOnePublicationsLifeofawriterStephanie Newell Ripped off, breached contract, did not complete the work or services paid for, refused to refund money owed, did a horrible job on book, deceptive practices, condescending, no resolution Chicago, Maretta Georgia Internet and Georgia, Illinois Rebuttal to Author Carmen Love Author: Isanti, Minnesota Book Publishers: Write One Publications Inc Internet

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2017
Primal Health Ripped me off. The book is extremely basic and short for the astronomical price for the book. I was 2 days over 60 day limit since I was out of town for the holidays and when I returned I got no answer when I called.  Allen Texas Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Primal Health Allen, Texas

Dec 30 2016
Channel Factory AKA Yellow Thunder Media Hostile harassment sexist weak losers lame stale party steal high turnover workplace drinking bullying corrupt management poor work ethics doesn't pay vendors low reputation Los Angeles California Author: Los angeles, California Employers: Channel Factory

Dec 28 2016
Prize candles I ordered 4 candles and never received them California Author: Mckees rocks, Pennsylvania Adult Book Stores: Prize candles Internet

Dec 28 2016
Knetbooks Charged for damaged book that was damage when I received it. The book contained the previous renters invoice,papers, and a used gift card. Internet Internet Author: Norwalk, Iowa Adult Career & Continuing Education: Knetbooks Internet

Dec 27 2016
Reservations.com I tried to book a hotel after checking its total costs for one night. An additional fees was added to my reservation afer I called in they hung up my phone . Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
Discount Hobbies Did not send the item ordered. Ordered Oct. 29th, it will be 11 weeks over due. Internet Author: Davisboro, Georgia Adult Book Stores: Hobby Shops: Discount Hobbies Internet

Dec 23 2016
Amazon.com Amazon disabled my account after I bought $100 of giftcards Internet Options available to you in California Author: California Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tammy Kling. Tammy nolan Mark Kling mark Nolan on fire books Unfortunate scam artist individual company and Christian beware Unfortunate scam artist, individual, company and Christian, and book writer BEWARE Flower Mound Texas, Texas
Competitor makes false report Author: Southlake, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Tammy Kling. Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 16 2016
Passport Inn Kemah Texas Called to book a room with the Passport Inn Kemah,Texas,,,I had to cancel my booking went thru Booking.com all through the add it said,,Free Cancelation. I not only did not get a refund or even a discount or maybe a rebooking fee. They charged me the full room amount but they ADDED TAXES.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport Inn Kemah Texad Internet

Dec 15 2016
Nu- Covenant Plus, Brother Polight, 2012stores.com Purchased Books That I Did Not Receive, Company Will Not Respond To Calls, Email or Social Media Internet Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Book Stores: Nu- Covenant Plus Internet

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut