YES WE CAN APPLIANCE REPAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: yes we can appliance repair
There may be more specific results for "yes we can appliance repair"
For more specific results for "yes we can appliance repair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reverb Nation & Mike Doernberg SCAM Absolutely no communication. Terminated our account. Charged us for services we did not request. Musicians abused. Durham North Carolina Author: Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Reverb Nation Durham, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Pete Pahang of Paxpah Technology Services ,Sloppy, irresponsible and deceptive. Don't be fooled by his flashy website or so-called references, San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Pete Pahang

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 27 2017
eHarmony They advertise you can cancel anytime but still charge your credit card Los Angeles california Author: lake worth, Florida Dating Services: eHarmony Internet

Jul 26 2017
centurylink centurylink Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: centurylink Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
Route 46 Nissan Charged for Warranty we agreed to zero cost, added years to financing to hide this addition Totowa New Jersey Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Route 46 Nissan Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
R&M Performance Invoiced over $145,000 for truck restoration but never completed the project (now 11 months late). Cambridge Maryland Author: Cambridge, Maryland Auto Repair Service: R&M Performance Cambridge, Maryland

Jul 26 2017
Iphoneimei.net officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/F-OUR-CUSTOMER'SIphoneimei.net/we-R-Fraud-N-Proudofit They did absolutely nothing but charge my credit card and forward me to a link which shows how long it's gonna take me to get ripped off Internet Author: Paacoima, California Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Jul 26 2017
EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO, AKA EDI BONETTO, AKA GABRIELLA BONETTO Ms BonettoFinancial ''SCAMMER'' Well known Internationally. we invest and loan to Ms, Bonetto over 480,000 Euro she issue a Fake promissory note and disappear. Please if you came close to her report her to the Interpol. vera Trufatrice MILANO Author: New York Banks: EDI GABRIELLA VALERIA BONETTO MILANO,

Jul 26 2017
Bavarian Repair & Owner Todd Wilson Lies, Deception, Price Gouging & Theft Woodstock Georgia
Author: Camden, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Repair Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Dads are awesome. NAOD Signed me up to subscription without my permission and charged me on it twice a month tried to cancell but can not get a resopnse from them srnt emails amd nonoe answers the phone number they have on their Bluffington. South Carolina Author: Elliston, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Dads are awesome. Bluffingtono, South Carolina

Jul 25 2017
NKP Medical Marketing Websites and SEO Jason Torrey From NKP Medical Marketing is sending our SPAM emails in violation of the Can Spam ACT Los Angeles California Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: NKP Medical Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Response Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
HOME ADVISOR Service Magic Thieves,Thieves all I can say Home advisor sends you leads,fake numbers,they have got me good..kept my 289.00 membership fee,sent me 15 leads only one was legitimate . Internet Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Appliances: HOME ADVISOR Internet

Jul 25 2017
Infinity Appliance Household appliance debacle! Wouldn't order the part, wouldn't return calls, TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. Bianca is, quite possibly, THE worst. Humble Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Infinity Appliance Humble, Texas