Your Search | yes we can appliance repair

Oct 24 2016
United Windows Always do your homework before buying no matter what saleman tell you(THEY CAN BE LIARS) Commerce California Author: Coto De Caza, California Window Manufacturers: United Windows Commerce, California

Oct 24 2016
Credit AdvisoryGroup Rip Off Credit Repair Company in Franklin Ave. Garden City New York Author: Hollis, New York Credit Services: Credit AdvisoryGroup Garden City, New York

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Performance Warranty International (APWI) dedicated to total customer satisfaction. APWI works hard to make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner to get customers back on the road quickly.*UPDATE: Automotive Performance Warranty pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business Automotive Performance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Auto Warranty: Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Automotive Performance Warranty Int’l, a service contract provider to dealers of used vehicles. Automotive Performance Warranty prides themselves on serving consumers directly by offering quality services and products and partnering with reputable car dealerships. Automotive Performance Warranty’s dedicated team’s experience and knowledge about the industry is an excellent choice for co Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 24 2016
Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Automotive Performance Warranty International (APWI) partner dealerships feel safe, confident, & secure sending customers home with a vehicle service contract on their vehicles from APWI. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Automotive Performance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Auto Warranty: Automotive Performance Warranty Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Automotive Performance Warranty Int’l, a service contract provider to dealers of used vehicles. Automotive Performance Warranty prides themselves on serving consumers directly by offering quality services and products and partnering with reputable car dealerships. Automotive Performance Warranty’s dedicated team’s experience and knowledge about the industry is an excellent choice for co Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 24 2016
Chase Chase BankJP Morgan BankJP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Freezes My Account For No Reason (because they can) Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Chase Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 24 2016
Regressions Skincare In their Facebook add they said to try their free samples of their product a you needed to do was pay $4.95 and $5.95 respectively . They send you the product but actually if you do not call in 2 weeks after shipment you end up paying over 85.00 a piece for the samples. They said it was in the fine print and you should have read the fine print.  All I can do is warn someone else about this scam so they can become aware not to fall for this. Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Regressions Skincare

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Shady scammers that deserve a (((REDACTED))) Bethesda Maryland
Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Merchant’s Tire & Auto Centers Bethesda Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Glass apps , Glass apps , , glass aps  Glass apps sold me 16 pieces of smart film that were all defective we were ripped off by Do not use these crooks. Culver city Internet Author: Greenville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Glass apps , Internet

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 22 2016
10:28 AM, Robert not honoring a warranty that we took out for 2 extra years including in home service brooklyn, New York Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
Premier rental Solutions Lied and stole $1220 saying they would sell or rent out timeshare within 90 days. We have a contract and they did not refund our money Tampa Nationwide Author: Pinellas park , Florida Timeshare Rentals: Premier rental Solutions Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet