Your Search | yes we can appliance repair

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Mechanical Repair Coverag The Warranty Group Exclusions are not made clear and they use them as an excuse not to cover repairs Chicago Illinois Author: montebello, California Insurance Companies: Mechanical Repair Coverag Chicago, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
pay pal,  pay pal lets scammer from canada get free product after knowing we dont sell on ebay Internet Author: NASHVILLE , Tennessee Banks: pay pal Internet

Aug 25 2016
Revi Spa Revi spa serum Revispa rapid repair face cream Pretends to be Amazon BUT IS SCAM auto-ship scheme DO NOT RESPOND!! Internet
Author: New York, New York Eye Care: Revi Spa (Ryan) Internet

Aug 25 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Frost is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

10, Report #1220139

Aug 25 2016
Local Search for Dentists REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Search For Dentists brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, dental-specific marketing tactics to drive new patients to practices worldwide.*UPDATE: Local Search for Dentists pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Search for Dentists recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists implements their top rated system to promote your practice and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area by using Local Search Engine Optimization.

11, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 25 2016
Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Stan Fields Dishonest inept or incapabale of repairing Apple Carplay Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Hiley Volkswagon Service Dept Huntsville , Alabama

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Atomic geeks llc Complete RIPOFF Baltimore Internet
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Atomic geeks llc Internet

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Harry & Bev Vested Scam artists. Take your money and lie about selling the company that we bought stock in, HA. They was no company and no stock Denver CO Author: Henderson, Nevada WANTED REWARD $$$: Harry & Bev Vested Colorado

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
CLW Delivery Damage to my home while delivering an appliance Johnson City Tennessee Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Trucking Companies: CLW Delivery Johnson City, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Sears Repair Vacuum incompetence Sunrise Mall Massapequa, New York Nationwide Author: Lindenhurst, New York Consumer Services: Sears Repair Nationwide