Your Search | yes we can appliance repair

May 03 2016
1and2automotive, LLC Lied to me about the condition of a vehicle we purchased Dallas Texas Correction of the date Author: The Colony, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2automotive, LLC Dallas, Texas

May 03 2016
Rustoleum - HomeDepot Recommended we use this t Paint our Driveway - --too High VOC now driveway cracking, peeling -seeking more paint Atlanta, Georgia Illinois for Rustoleum Nationwide
Author: West Hills, California Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum - HomeDepot Nationwide

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 02 2016
Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Wendy L Elston Seward Ne, Wendy Elston Attorney, Wendy Elston Seward Court House. Lies in Court, Lies to the Jury, Fabricates evidence, Fabricates witnesses, legal system is a joke to her, Seward Residents are a joke to her. Seward, Nebraska
99 Cents Will Keep Destroying Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Wendy Elston Seward County Attorney Seward, Nebraska

7, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

9, Report #1203752

Capital Cash.Co False Written Complaint California-AR Nationwide
AHAHA TINA CONLEY AGAIN our Repair Business Hurting Your Scam CPN Business HAHA Nice Try A G A I N Author: Texas Financial Services: Capital Cash.Co Nationwide

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Think Green PC will not respond to my requests for them to honor the 2 yr replacement warranty when I purchased a laptop through Think Green PC Kentucky Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Think Green PC Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
PhoneBurner.com Phone Burner Deceptive Company, John Rydell is a liar, Dialer System runs double the amount of minutes so they can charge you more money more often Ladera Ranch California
Author: boynton beach, Florida Computer Fraud: PhoneBurner.com Ladera Ranch, California

May 02 2016
Bridge City Auto Sales /Auto Town My mom and I brought a car from Bridge City on4/4/2016 we had the car for two dollars when the gage in the was hot  Portland Oregon Recommendation Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Dealers: Bridge City Auto Sales Portland, Oregon

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas How loans Work. Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
JUST BRAKES OVERCHARGED FOR LABOR AND PARTS THAN INITIAL QUOTE. BEDFORD Texas Author: Texas Auto Repair Service: JUST BRAKES BEDFORD, Texas

May 02 2016
Cesar's Home Improvements Cesar Arambula Took a deposit for home repair but never showed up to do the work Detroit Michigan Author: oak park, Michigan Home Improvements: Cesar's Home Improvements Detroit, Michigan

May 02 2016
AMR Appliances Washington DC Appliance Repair Fraudulent Company-do not use Washington, DC 20008 Washington, DC 20008 Author: Waldorf, Maryland Customer: AMR Appliances Washington, DC 20008,

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
TampaBayAuto Failure to Honor Guarantee New Port Richey Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: TampaBayAuto New Port Richey, Florida

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Hughesnet We have a rental in a remote area. When we had Hugesnet installed, we didnt recieve any internet. We I called customer service, (in El Savador) I was told it could take 24 hours. Chicago Il. Nationwide Author: East Aurora, New York Internet Fraud: Hughesnet Nationwide