Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: young america
There may be more reports for "young america"
For more results perform a general search for "young america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 16 2017
Colocation America colocationamerica.com (ColocationAmerica) Colocation, Web Hosting Provider, ColocationAmerica. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tampa, Florida Web Hosting: Colocation America Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 15 2017
Time Inc Subco, Inc What has happened to America? Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Time Inc Internet

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Collection bureau of america Acs Lawsuit Internet Author: CARMICHAEL, California Miscellaneous Companies: Collection bureau of america Internet

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 11 2017
Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Leon carr Wrote me a fake check for $7,700, for my motorcycle. Took the bike and disappeared. He frequently targets young women . Richmond Virginia
Author: Richmond , Virginia Accounting: Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Richmond , Virginia

Feb 11 2017
Guns America DO not trust, do not give credit card info North Miami Florida Author: Ijamsville, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Guns America Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forestville, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2017
L'Etoile Skin Pieroeye, Colcomplxs, Eloquencey, young skin ordered a free sample, paid for shipping only. No where did it say they would charge me 100 bucks each month there after. los angeles Internet Author: COMBINE, Texas Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Internet

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Mario Reinoso Stone Works of America Scam and Thief. Do not let him in your house Mulberry, Lakeland, Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: Mario Reinoso Florida

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Guns America No Customer Service Response, But Charged My Credit Card! Internet Author: Missouri Guns & Ranges: Guns America Internet

Feb 04 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Cream Have billed me twice after I cancelled on 12/26/16. Billed 1/5/17 and 2/3/17 for $89.95 each time. Internet Author: Delphi, Indiana Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Cream Internet

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Advance America ,Inc Company Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Longview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Advance America ,Inc Company Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Home Warranty of America How HWA Warranty really works Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Round Lake, Illinois Insurance Companies: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Bank of America borrowers protection plan Proof that the borrower protection plan is denying us of payment saying they never got forms but they have been sent it by our lawyers many times it's been going on for over a yr Nationwide Author: fulton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Bank of America borrowers protection plan Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Local Choice Spirits Clarke Distribution Local Choice Lifestyle Reveal Agency Chartrael Hall Juan Ditto Kelvin Young LS Clarke Stay away from Joseph Clarke and Local Lifestyle Inc and Clarke Distribution of Louisville, Kentucky! FRAUD Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bars Lounges & Clubs: Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Louisville, Kentucky