YOUNG EXPLORERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: young explorers
There may be more specific results for "young explorers"
For more specific results for "young explorers"
Showing 1-25 of 2,064 Found Reports For more specific results for "young explorers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 22 2017
Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Linda Young Roberts Linda Young Roberts does not back up her word or any health guarantee Canada Internet and Canada Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Baby Blue Kennels Neapolitan Mastiffs (Canada) Internet

Jul 07 2017
Cane Island Pet Spa Lauren Green owns Cane Island Pet Spa on highway 90 in City of Katy Lauren Green screamed at a young girl in need of liver transplant. Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Cane Island Pet Spa Katy, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Johnathan Nutall Lawn Care In Leitchfield KY Review He mowed my yard, I had paid him for 2 extra mowing jobs and he has given me excuse after excuse after excuse it's been 2 months even after contacting him again and again won't give me my money back and he uses 2 young kids to cut lawns and is NOT insured Leitchfield Kentucky Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Landscaping: Johnathan Nutall Lawn Care In Leitchfield KY Internet

Jun 30 2017
Ivanola Young Inviting Beauty Scam Fountain Valley CA California Author: Dripping Springs, Texas Skin Care: Ivanola Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
Take Three Nights This company solicited by email, the Take 2 Nights vacation using the YTB coach as the drawing card. I once was affliated with YTB as a travel consultant, so I thought it was legitimate. I spoke to a young man by the name of James and he offered the Premier Package of $389.00 for two separate vacations including a $50 dinner certificate and $40 gas card with the upgraded package. Tallevast Florida Original author, please report back here if you have received your refund or not Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights Internet

Jun 25 2017

Jun 21 2017
Whip Finders Whip Finders, Car Note 911, Dorian Young Dorian Young is a thief Detroit Internet Old Proverb Author: dallas, Texas Car Financing: Whip Finders Internet

Jun 13 2017
L'Etoile Skin product Pieroeyecream, colcomplx, eloquencey, young skin Free Trial Scam with lack of contract transparency Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin product Internet

Jun 09 2017
GoNannies.com Unscrupulous users trap young people in cash wire transfer scam Internet Your response was a non-response Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: GoNannies.com Internet

Jun 08 2017
Xiamen Senyang Co ltd. Young Crook's REAL NAME is: PING WANG aliases, Carter Lin, SY Carter, Carter, etc. Also SUSAN WANG aliases Anny Ding, Susan, Susan Ding, etc. SPACE TREK, & en.medicalxm.com MEDICAL AIR MATTRESSES & PUMPS NOT AS DESCRIBED. Xiamen, Fujian, China. Internet Author: Internet Medical Supplies: Xiamen Senyang Co ltd Internet

Jun 07 2017
Demetrius Blankenship Boss, D and 1983. This young man comes off like he has it all together. He likes expensive things, but can't afford them. He suckered me out of $7000. He is not trustworthy and he comes up with brilliant lies. He takes your assets and fails to communicate with you. Montegomery Alabama, Atlanta Georgia. Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Car Financing: Demetrius Blankenship Nationwide

13, Report #720816

May 24 2017
Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty RE/Max Premier Contract Fraud - Real Estate sales Charles Town, West Virginia Original Poster Spot Wrong, Not Spot On Author: Charles Town, West Virginia Realtors: Carolyn Young - RE/Max - 1st Realty Charles Town, West Virginia

May 24 2017
Rip Off Dont order from this company unless you are sure you are keeping item. Bridgewater Mass Author: Wildwood Crest, New Jersey Beauty Products: Paula Young Internet

May 23 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Ivanola Skin Serum Charged my account without permission - created an account I was not aware of Nationwide - California? Author: Jeffersonton, Virginia Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Nationwide

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 20 2017
New Directions For Young Adults Original Rip Off Report Fairly Accurate- Court SETTLEMENT Misleading Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Allenhuirst, New Jersey Daycare: New Directions For Young Adults Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC- CTK-Jimmy Delgado-Gabriela Ortega WARNING RENOVATION NIGHTMARE- YOUNG COUPLES FIRST HOME BEING RIPPED OFF BY CHARLOTTE TURN KEY CONTRACTORS, LLC- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 12 2017
Ryan J. Young East Coast Framing Contractor Collects Money, Disappears Bristol Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Ryan J. Young Bristol, Pennsylvania

May 11 2017
Alucia PIEROEYECRCOLCOMPLXELOQUENCEY or YOUNG SKIN Scam Internet Author: Emeryville, California Skin Care: Alucia Internet

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

May 02 2017
Paula Young wigs Ordered A WIG, RECEIVED IT, HAVE YET TO HAVE MY cREDIT cARD CREDITED. i CAN NOT ORDER ANOTHER WIG UNTIL THEY RECIEVE THE ONE i SENT BACK. sCAM & CALLED AND THEY STILL WILL NOT ACCEPT A NEW ORDER!!! nOT SURE Nationwide Author: somersworth, New Hampshire Sales People: Paula Young wigs Nationwide

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Dosey Doe Steve Said (owner) Dosey Doe refuses to pay young hard working band The Woodlands Texas Author: Merlin, Oregon Bars Lounges & Clubs: Dosey Doe The Woodlands, Texas