Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

young explorers

Showing 1-25 of 2,036 Found Reports For more specific results for "young explorers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Flatfair i was very excited to move into my new place as a young woman and I decided to browse the internet for furniture. I found flatfair and thought their furniture was very nice and affordable because I don't make that much and moving into my own place can be expensive so I wanted to find a way to save.  Internet
Author: Stockton, California Computer Furniture: Flatfair Internet

Mar 04 2017
Young Explorers VIP I ordered from Young Explorers late November, followed procedure for rebate and have yet to receive it. 3-4 weeks has expanded into 3-4 months . Franklin Massachusetts Author: Amherst, Virginia Sporting Goods: Young Explorers VIP Franklin, Massachusetts

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CGTV has success stories! CGTV takes talent seriously. Agents from top agencies are impossible to get in front of, but not for CGTV. *UPDATE: CGTV pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
UMNPA United Missions Non Profit of AmericaIndigo Aldendorf Scam workers, houses young women and men, to solicit donations, for the founders, own personal benefits. Preys on the young naive adults, from other States, then puts them on the streets, if they don't raise enough money Newport Beach California Author: Jackson, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Feb 16 2017
Anthony Abbott jerk,rude,goofy,scum,weird Townsend Tennessee silly theology Author: Rense, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Anthony Abbott Townsend, Tennessee

Feb 13 2017
young stuff muscle, My solid muscle , bDermafi bought a free 14 day trial. however they did not give me a complete 14 days to try. next thing I know they charge me $89.31 for full size product, could not return for refund. Internet Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Skin Care: young stuff muscle Internet

Feb 11 2017
Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Leon carr Wrote me a fake check for $7,700, for my motorcycle. Took the bike and disappeared. He frequently targets young women . Richmond Virginia
Author: Richmond , Virginia Accounting: Leon's auto inc or ronnies automotives Richmond , Virginia

Feb 08 2017
L'Etoile Skin Pieroeye, Colcomplxs, Eloquencey, young skin ordered a free sample, paid for shipping only. No where did it say they would charge me 100 bucks each month there after. los angeles Internet Author: COMBINE, Texas Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Internet

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 04 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Cream Have billed me twice after I cancelled on 12/26/16. Billed 1/5/17 and 2/3/17 for $89.95 each time. Internet Author: Delphi, Indiana Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Cream Internet

Feb 01 2017
Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Local Choice Spirits Clarke Distribution Local Choice Lifestyle Reveal Agency Chartrael Hall Juan Ditto Kelvin Young LS Clarke Stay away from Joseph Clarke and Local Lifestyle Inc and Clarke Distribution of Louisville, Kentucky! FRAUD Louisville Kentucky
Complete Hoax Author: Louisville, Kentucky Bars Lounges & Clubs: Local Lifestyle Inc Joseph Clarke Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 01 2017
Aviqua Skin Care Aviqua Skin Care, Lucana Skin Care, Young Skin, PIEROEYECR,, COLCOMPLX, ELOQUENCEY Internet pop-up video that shows wrinkles and puffy eyes instantly reduced. Ripoff, Charge my credit card when I didn't except trial package and sent back but refund trial amount but charge a month later $98.00 Los Angeles California Author: Topeka, Kansas Skin Care: Aviqua Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2017
Abella Mayfair - Pearl Skin Now - Look Young Skin - they ripped me off $55.44 - they don't answer phones or emails and they don't call back... Toronto,Ontario Canada Ontario,Canada Author: Brampton, Ontario Beauty Products: Abella Mayfair

Jan 26 2017
Steam King Inc Mike Owner I used to work for this company! Indeed the biggest crooks in the business abusing both young independent contractors and clients. I need some of you who have been abused to help me with the current legal battle. Contact me from my website crooks, abusers, dishonest, liar, inconsiderate, cheaters, Tempe Arizona
Please email me Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Steam King Inc Tempe, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 23 2017
Youthful Sense Young IndeedLuminescence Not just a free trial unauthorized charges on account Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Internet: Youthful Sense Internet

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 14 2017
Hunter Bailey O'Connor Marketing PYRAMID SCHEME TRICK YOUNG GRADUATES INTO BELIEVING THIS IS A MARKETING JOB Syndey, Brisbane, Melbourne Nationwide Author: Sydney, Alabama Sales People: Hunter Bailey Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
POS System Store POSSystemStore.com, freepossystemstore.com, fastposinc.com, mmjcardprocessing.com, 420creditcardservices.com, mmjmerchantpartners.com, possystemdealer.com POS System Store Vince Ferro 805-506-1258 James Young 424-237-4379 Nationwide, California, Pennasylvania Understanding the whole situation with East Coast Hydro Author: YouAskedForIt, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: POS System Store Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Fabian Cole Keven Petersen Eric Young Jeff Morgan John Whie Fabian & Associates Fabian Cole Scam Internet
Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Fabian Cole Internet

Jan 01 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Lies Lies Lies - Empty Promises - Young Kids - Very Unprofessional Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers LLC Miami, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Beverly hills BMW, Joseph Steals from young Girl buying a new car LOS ANGELES California Buyers Remorse Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Beverly hills BMW LOS ANGELES, California

Dec 20 2016
McGuire Law Firm / Young and Husain Law Firm Don't trust what they tell you.... RUN>>>> houston Texas Author: katy, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: McGuire Law Firm / Young and Husain Law Firm houston, Texas

Dec 19 2016
titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young Instaloan lied to me to get me into the loan and then changed their operations once i was contractually bound. Longwood Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Loans: titlemax/aka instaloan/tracey young Longwood, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Jay Link, Pallet-Brokers.net Cross Pallet Company, Jordan Link Con-Artist Attempts to Steal from Truck Brokers Fresno, California Nationwide
Update 2 / 2 / 2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Jay Link, Pallet-Brokers.net Nationwide