YOUR MAGAZINE SOURCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: your magazine source
There may be more specific results for "your magazine source"
For more specific results for "your magazine source"
Showing 26-50 of 220,659 Found Reports For more specific results for "your magazine source"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Kohl's Watch out your Kohl's gift cards - they will suddenly turn valueless! Good luck trying to get your money back, if you were not fooled and remember you still have money in them! Menomonee Falls Nationwide update to my complaint Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: Kohl's Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Your cannibus love They took over$600 from me in April for 2 orders that I placed . #9255 &9421 . They have sent me nothing ! Said out of stock . I asked for a refund and they said no . That was 4 months ago ! They won't refund my money California ? Internet Author: Napoleon, Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Your cannibus love Internet

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Buy Exotic Fruits Buyexoticfruits.com THEY ARE THIEVES! ITS A JOKE AND A RIP OF, DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE JUNK THEY MAIL YOU AND THEY WILL AND THE OWNER WILL CURSE YOU OUT AND CALL YOU EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK. California Internet
Author: JOHNS CREEK, Georgia Food Vendors: Buy Exotic Fruits Internet

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
H E Fit Trial Product Distributed by: Body by Design Customer Service: 844-505-2355Or 888-672-2884 I saw this add on Facebook about pills that curb your appetite and for only the cost of Shipping they would send them to you! $ 4.95 only,, Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Weightloss Programs: H E Fit Trial Product Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery Tim Marten in San Francisco ruined my friends face and body by doing several unagreed procedures.She had only excess skin that had to be removed due to skin injury. She agreed to have temple lift and facial skin lift with Dr. Marten. Timothy Maryen agr Botched, ruined face, brast sensation ruined, unagreed procedures, horrible mistake San Francisco California
public record Author: California Plastic Surgeons: Timothy J Marten / Marten clinic of plastic surgery San Francisco, California

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
Metropolitan trucking inc Don't Waste Your Time plumstead New Jersey Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Metropolitan trucking inc plumstead, New Jersey

Aug 13 2017
Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet Reputation Expert Be aware of internet reputation scammers from India they will plant bogus negative reviews to get your money India Internet
Author: Richmond Hill, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Renuka Technologies ~Akshay Kumar Internet

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Best Egg You are correct about misleading and allowing consumers to believe, through strategic wording that thier credit score would not be affected..also in their rebutle against the other complainer, they are misleading saying your credit rate wont be affected. When you actually wont know your true credit rate until the do the hard hit. They get 5.99 percent in fees off the top..and your credit rate could be higher than your existing credit card rates as much sd 29.99 percent. I am happy the other person posted  the info...I chose to not sign up. All I can say is read the entire paper before signing up. Internet Author: Broadview, Illinois Loans: Best Egg Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Patrick Family Chow Chow Josh Downey and Julie Castel Accepted a deposit on 2 puppies, could not produce, found o they n your w ebsite they said f you and that was it Cedar Park,  Texas Author: Franklin, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Patrick Family Chow Chow Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ BEWARE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND DESTROY YOUR ITEMS Saddle Brook New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Everett, Washington Moving Companies: All in One Moving and Storage - Saddle Brook NJ Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 12 2017
Heart magazine Town & Country Signed me up for a Town & Country subscription, when I was just entering an Oprah Vacation Sweepstakes. To New Zealand or Australia I believe. They immediately sent me an email thanking me fir my Town & Country subscription. I replied immediately to their email telling them I did not and I am not interested in any magazine prescriptionsnd I DO NOT WANT a subscription to Town & Country. They never replied. And mailed me the magazine anyway. AND then emailed me a bill.. Internet
Author: Laguna niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Heart magazine Town & Country Internet