Your Search | yourgiftcards.com simple escapes

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Direct TV DirectTV Subpoena for Recording San Luis Obispo California Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Morro Bay, California Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
SkinAmourSerum aka/Simple Youth Hydrating deceptive ads. Billed for product I did not order. Refused to provide RMA# to return product. PO Box 20800, Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet (product shipped from California) Internet Author: Internet Beauty Products: SkinAmourSerum Internet

Nov 25 2016
SimpleLots.com Simple Lots Stole funds for service never rendered Company portrays a USA location, but its not Internet Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Surplus Buyers & Sellers: SimpleLots.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 19 2016
Fry's Electronics A case of forgery - plain and simple cheating Fremont California
Author: Pleasanton, California TVs & VCRs: Fry's Electronics Fremont, California

Nov 18 2016
Simple Health Craig Racines Agent non existing insurance co. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Schaller, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Simple Health nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Simple Leads Jason Evens leads for 15.00 minimum order of 20 or 300.00 Fargo North Dakota Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Insurance Agencies: Simple Leads Internet

Nov 07 2016
National Congress of Employers, Simple Health Charged my checking account on a canceled policy Washington DC Internet Author: Carver, Massachusetts Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Internet

Nov 07 2016
Simple Health Health insurance discount company Houston Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: Simple Health Houston , Texas

Nov 04 2016
ADT ADT Installer Turns Simple Sensor Mounting Job into Nightmare Removal Project San Diego CA When YOUR Rebuttal leads with “Assume”, YOU make an A** out of YOU and a feeble attempt at me! Author: San Diego, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Simple Debit Card Simple CardSimple Prepaid CardSimple Checking Frozen funds Internet Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Simple Debit Card Internet

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 28 2016
citizens bank Humiliation when asked for overdraft fee refund cambridge Massachusetts all that matters Author: cambridge, Massachusetts tempdir: citizens bank cambridge, Massachusetts

Oct 26 2016

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnRevenue.com Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. OnRevenue.com pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: OnRevenue.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnRevenue.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palo Alto, California Internet Marketing Companies: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 20 2016
OnRevenue Hires Criminals Beware!!!! Author: East Northport, New York Computer Software: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 19 2016
OnRevenue.com Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnRevenue.com Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for OnRevenue.com - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online.  OnRevenuue.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California

Oct 09 2016
aarons chicago Tried to over charge on cell phones Chicago Illinois Sorry Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aarons chicago Chcago, Illinois

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Letter from Health Insurance Innovations. Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Oct 04 2016
TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Reggie Wallace Combat Veteran wronged on a simple STATE INSPECTION Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Inspection: TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Norfolk, Virginia