Your Search | yourgiftcards.com simple escapes

Apr 16 2014
Intuit-Turbo Tax This company overcharged me for a simple tax service by bundling a hidden cost, and not providing a refund Mountain View CA Author: Novato, California Tax Services: Intuit-Turbo Tax Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Simple Filings Thieves who stole my money Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona State Government: Simple Filings Internet

Apr 09 2014
Great Escapes Travel Club This Company is a scam!!!! Nationwide Author: Lompoc , California Cruise Ships: Great Escapes Travel Club Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care and treatment. Center for Reconstructive Dentistry is confident in their comprehensive patient care and treatment provided for preventive, general, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry. Latest techniques, state-of-the art facility provides patients with many treatment options both simple and complicated dental treatment plans. Dr. Sherri Worth receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Dr. Sherri Worth patient/client relationships and continued satisfaction lets patients feel confident and secure. Dr. Sherri Worth, Ripoff Report Verified Los Angeles, Orange County California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care Newport Beach, California

Apr 03 2014
Simple Finance Dishonest, Ripping people off with super high interest loans, Midvale, UT. 1265 E. Fort Union Blvd. Ste. 110 Utah Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Financial Services: Simple Finance Ste. 110, Utah

Apr 02 2014
PSSLAC Process Servers of Los Angeles County, Richard McMillan I wish I had read these reviews before hiring this godawful company. I had a simple requests...serve my ex with divorce documents. They claimed that he would be served same day and that someone would call me back by midnight to let me know that the deed had been done. Two days later I called them and asked if he'd been served. They said yes and that someone would be in touch regarding payment. ONE WEEK later someone ,Tabitha Hicks, sent an email asking if I was ready to render payment. I responded yes and please send me the link to Western Union so that I could go ahead and render payment. ONE WEEK AFTER THAT they finally called me back with the link. I paid the 46.20 that they claimed I owed and then got a call from Richard McMillan saying that they could not find the address for the defendant...wait a minute...I thought he'd been served two weeks ago!!! LIARS, CROOKS, THIEVES!!!! Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Services: PSSLAC Los Angeles, California

Apr 02 2014
Rodney The T-shirt Man I've never interacted with such a rude owner (Rodney) and staff. They couldn't answer a simple question about their products without a having an attitude. I would hate to see how they treat their top clients, because they hung up on me three times and u STAY AWAY // RUDE / UNPROFESSIONAL / FOUL MOUTHED Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Door to Door Sales: Rodney The T-shirt Man Brooklyn, New York

Mar 31 2014
Rooms 2 Go The absolute worst experience in online purchase for something so simple... Internet Author: Universal City, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Rooms 2 Go Internet

Mar 30 2014
Wholesale Escapes Wholesale Escapes, LLC1st Choice Sales and Marketing Wholesale Escapes, DEVILS Reincarnate, Deceptive Scammers and Theives Charleston South Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Wholesale Escapes Charleston, South Carolina

Mar 28 2014
Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits www.simplesitesbigprofits.comsimple sites big profitssimple sites bootcampsimple sites blog profi Simple Sites Big Profits (for Marcus Campbell) SCAM ALERT - Just another Guru. Vacaville California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Entertainers: Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits Vacaville, California

Mar 27 2014
Tire Discounters Florence Ky area(4 that ive been to) ALL RUDE, DISHONEST, Add 2,000 to a 200 bill that was already estimated at 3 other shops! ALways finds something else wrong even though proof that being checked thourouly elsewhere proved 3 shops had the same finding NEEDED A SIMPLE MC REPAIR FLORENCE Kentucky Author: Northern, Kentucky Auto Repair Service: Tire Discounters FLORENCE, Kentucky

Mar 21 2014
shirley mullins I bought 4 gallons of clean & simple cleaning liquid. I was told Terry (id#777cc/c) would deliver the spray bottle and brushes later yesterday or today. I have not received ANY supplies. Should I stop payment on my check or can I expect to receive my supplies by Monday, March 24th. If I do not have the brushes and spray bottle by Monday night, I will write a letter to the San Marcos Daily Record detailing my experience and advising anyone to purchase anything. PLEASE let me hear from you.. san marcos Texas Author: San Marcos, Texas Cleaning Services: shirley mullins san marcos, Texas

Mar 21 2014
Take Two Nights Coast to Coasts Grand Getaways, Mini Vacations Travel Agency, Mini Vacations Inc. Diamond Escapes Inc, MVI Marketing Scammed me, took credit card info, called to cancel 5min later and they stilled billed. Won't return calls, emails! Sarasota Florida Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights Sarasota, Florida

Mar 18 2014
Simple Car Store Lied, sold me a lemon, etc Mesa Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: Simple Car Store Mesa, Arizona

Mar 12 2014
Great Escapes would not refund money for raising 2 grandchildren after daughter died Lakeland Florida Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Travel Services: Great Escapes Lakeland, Florida

Mar 12 2014
The Bramton Company Simple Solutions sold by the The Bramton Company Possiblle price gouging , unavailability of product without explanation to customers or sale outlets Dallas Texas
Author: ROCHESTER, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: The Bramton Company Dallas, Texas

Mar 10 2014
second chance financial This started as a fraud plain and simple. In 2012. aurora Illinois Author: starvalley, Arizona Collection Agencies: second chance financial aurora, Illinois

Feb 16 2014
Encanto El Faro/Selective Escapes Scam involving fraudulant rental promises and additional fees never disclosed; now the company no longer exists! Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Arrington, Tennessee Timeshare Rentals: Encanto Playa del Carmen, Select State/Province

19, Report #1120774

Feb 04 2014
iConic Tax Solutions Iconic, Scott Curley, Summit Tax Relief, Taxmasters Scam, Pure and Simple. Houston TX Author: Ore City, Texas Internal Revenue Service: iConic Tax Solutions Internet

20, Report #1120580

Feb 03 2014
Liberty Tax Services The worst tax professionals you could possibly choose to prepare your tax return is Liberty Tax Services´╗┐. They charged me a ridiculous amount of money to do my taxes and never told me my fees before they sent my forms to the IRS. The management continued to avoid my calls, they've hung up on me when all I had was a couple of questions for them ,why they charged me $500 for a few simple forms, they are rude and flat out called me a liar when I politely asked them why the fees were never discussed with me. I have never had such a horrible experience with any company in my entire life. Do yourself a huge favor and keep driving past the goofy statue's of liberty! DO NOT USE THEM!! And don't fall for their gimmicks ,$50 on the spot when you file with us!This company uses legal ways to steal from their customers and its not right. Chickamauga Georgia Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Services Chickamauga, Georgia

21, Report #1120545

Feb 03 2014
Virgin Gaming Being Ignored By VirginGaming Customer Support For Making Simple Withdrawal Request Toronto Ontario Author: winnetka, California Internet Services: Virgin Gaming Toronto, Ontario

Jan 24 2014
Dr. Reagan Anderson of Colorado Dermatology Institute Dr. Anderson caused facial disfigurement and a large scar on my face after simple procedure Colorado Springs Colorado Author: North Dakota Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Reagan Anderson Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 21 2014
A simple solution welikeithard.com Tv repair dont waste your time Charlotte North Carolina Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: A simple solution Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 14 2014
My CAR Agent - MCA - Drive It Financial - SIMPLE Interest Loan Orange Orange, California Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: My CAR Agent - MCA - Select State/Province

Jan 14 2014
Simple Filings BIG RIPOFF (SCAM) These IDIOTS stole $177 dollars from me to get me an EIN number. They make you believe they are a government agency. Their website is simplefilings.gov-tax.com/federal-ein/ . I called them to get my monney back and never got a refund. The **** on the phone told me that the website had info saying we could get an EIN directly with the IRS... SHE IS A LIAR... These people are THIEVES!!! BE AWARE... Kansas City Missouri Author: Keene, Texas Consumer Services: Simple Filings Kansas City, Missouri