Your Search | yourgiftcards.com simple escapes

Jan 10 2014
Insight & GlobalResources, LTD New Jersey (not to be confused with another company with the same name)  They have disappeared. No online presence aside from a simple homepage with broken links. Tinton Falls New Jersey Author: Binghamton, New York Consulting: Insight & GlobalResources, LTD New Jersey Tinton Falls, New Jersey

Jan 07 2014
Encanto PRC (AKA Selective Escapes); Jay Boeck (Residence Salesman); Elizabeth Barrios (Customer Service); and Interval International (Exchange Company) On Apr 8, 2013 we bought a 3 bdrm 2wk/yr floating Private Residence ownership for 25 yrs. To reduce our cost they kept the 2wks from 2013 (making them $6000) and 1wk for the first 5 yrs for marketing purposes. Our first available week was Jan 2014. We called to see if they wanted our Jan '14 wk for marketing only to find out the call cannot be completed at this time. An email we sent must have been forwarded to El Faro (Resort). They replied back that Encanto is not doing the administration of the properties any more, they left hanging more than 600 reservations and contracts. I called El Faro and spoke to Alejandra Juarez in member services. She basically informed me that Encanto took the money and left, leaving only some files behind. She is going to look up our contracts and see what she has. She informed me for $3000 we can transfer our contract to El Faro PRC directly. I believe we are basically out thousands of dollars. What a scam! Playa Del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Rockford, Illinois Resorts: Encanto PRC Internet

Jan 03 2014
EuroPay Solutions REVIEW: EuroPay Solutions dedicated to customer satisfaction. Confident in services, EuroPay Solutions charges nothing upfront.  EuroPay Solutions specializes in internet-based payment processing. An international Payment Service Provider, Europay Solutions provides advanced ePayment Services for PSPs, e-commerce companies & mail-order businesses.  Core services include simple, uniform Europay Solutions girogate API for various national & international payment systems, as well platform for online sales of prepaid products within areas of prepaid-debit-cards, telecommunication, Pay TV & Micromoney. EuroPay Solutions receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program, EuroPay Solutions made a serious commitment. Their commitment to finding accounts without upfront fees, making sure clients are paid in full and on time from the bank allows clients to feel safe, confident, and secure when they choose EuroPay Solutions.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. EuroPay Solutions specialized in internet-based payment processing. Due to streamlined, efficient structure, EuroPay Solutions is flexible, can react to individual customer requirements. Founders of EuroPay Solutions have many years of experience in online payment business, always having right ideas, solutions for customers. No upfront fees. Schindellegi - 8834 Switzerland /Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Dec 29 2013
Shea Medical Being held HOSTAGE and costing me $$$ THOUSANDS by not providing me with simple information expected from any doctors office. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Chesapeake, Arizona Clinics: Shea Medical Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 15 2013
Valore books Simple tution INC Deceptive sell back program and they steal your book.  Internet Author: littleton, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Valore books Internet

Dec 12 2013
365TECHHELP www.365techhelp.com told me my computer was infected with viruses but it was not, pulled up simple diagnostic reports and said they show that my computer has malware and they can fix it for $259.95 USD. When in fact, my computer had no virus or malware and was perfectly clean. I have caught them operating under other website names and toll free numbers as well. They continue to state they are talking to me from New York, and when I ask for a local phone number they say they only have the toll free. This is a lie and these people are con artists, Brooklyn New York Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: 365TECHHELP Brooklyn, New York

Dec 05 2013
Simple Mobile Intentional Disruption of Service Internet Author: Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Select State/Province

Dec 04 2013
Consumer Attorney Services The McCann Group LLP They Failed Us on a Simple Loan Modication. Lost Home because they didn't tell Us in time to Stop the Power of Sale. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loan Modification: Consumer Attorney Services Jacksonville, Florida

34, Report #1102068

Nov 25 2013
Cheapest Computer Fix Gary S, Gurnish Singh Destroyed my computer during simple battery replacement Silver Spring Maryland
Author: Takoma Park, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Cheapest Computer Fix Silver Spring, Maryland

Nov 18 2013
Signature Escapes www.signature-escapes.com connected with Saveonresorts.com Scam keeps things going until they leave the city Eustis Florida Florida Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Travel Services: Signature Escapes Eustis, Florida

Nov 14 2013
Simple Mobile Boy where do I began. I been paying my bill to simple mobile for service since March 2013. I had an advertising discrepancy then somehow had to be content then and now I'm face with them deactivating part of my service after making my payment. Three days later my internet sopped working. I called more than seven times to only get the run around with someone stating everything is ok on my account. I had two trouble tickets which they were closed stating everything is ok when in fact it is not. Irvine California Author: woodridge, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Simple Mobile Irvine, California

Nov 10 2013
Best Buy Magnolia Home Theater, Pasadena CA Magnolia Home Theater in Pasadena CA sold me expensive home theater equipment that doesn't work. They will not repair or refund the thousands of dollars spent on faulty equipment. The TV is non-operational and all I get from the people there is that they will discuss the issue with the general manager and call back. After about six attempts and never getting a call back I have given up. I'll disconnect the unit and buy a simple TV today. Pasadena California Author: MONROVIA, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Best Buy Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
Guitar Control, Claude Johnson After ordering a 3DVD set of BASS MADE SIMPLE confirmation was mailed confirming a 15 DVD set That was much more expensive After many attempts at calling and emailing with no response I reported the fraud to my credit card company as a disputed charge. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Fallston, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Guitar Control Wayne, Pennsylvania

Oct 31 2013
Comcast, Xfinity; Signature Support Comcast & Xfinity is the worst company I have ever encountered. Charged $79.95 for a minor re-set. Incompetent employees. What was a simple reset issue in “Internet Options” of my computer was not even recognized by Comcast’s so-called Signature Support. Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Amherst, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Comcast Cambridge, Massachusetts

Oct 29 2013
signature Escapes Signature Escapes ,Signature-Escapes.comSignatures Escapes . Signature Escapes fast Talkers scamming Life savings for Travel Scam GET. Refund South bend Indiana Author: South bend , Indiana Resorts: signature Escapes Southh bend Indiana , Indiana

Oct 28 2013
Equestrian Escapes UK Do Not Book A Trip With Equestrian Escapes Internet Author: Aurora, Oregon Horse Boarding Stables: Equestrian Escapes UK Internet

Oct 25 2013
simple mobile I payed my reup at a dealer's office. they took my money and suspended the service miami Florida Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: simple mobile miami, Florida

Oct 19 2013
Global Connections Great Escapes Travel Agency Told me I won a free trip from a bridal expo I attended Lombard Illinois Author: Streamwood, Illinois Travel Agencies: Global Connections Lombard, Illinois

Oct 18 2013
signature escapes scam, scammers, ripoff, scammer scam Springfield Massachusetts Author: Tampa , Florida Travel Services: signature escapes Springfield , Massachusetts

Oct 18 2013
saveonresorts.com/ signature escapes signature escapes SCAM, RIPOFF, scammers, eustis Florida Author: Bradenton , Florida Travel Services: saveonresorts.com/ signature escapes eustis, Florida

Oct 11 2013
Selective Escapes Collection El Faro, Playa Del CarmenPrivate Residence Club El Faro Private Residence Club Time Share/Fractional Ownership Scam Playa Del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: MCGREGOR, Minnesota Hotel: Selective Escapes Collection Playa Del Carmen, Select State/Province

Oct 10 2013
Encanto PRC Selective Escapes Collection S.A.de C.V. Scam... Avoid this place Playa Del Carmen Mexico Author: Alaska Resorts: Encanto PRC Select State/Province

Oct 09 2013
WITTS ,World Improvement Through The Spirit Ministries, Enlightened Technologyhttp://www.enlightenedtechnology.org/?page_id=1241 Simple stuff but True Los Angeles California
Author: Beckly,, West Virginia Churches: WITTS (World Improvement Through The Spirit Ministries) los A , California

Sep 26 2013
signature Escapes Signature escapes, rob Crawford, Legacy destinations, signature escapes Signature escapes Inc. scamming millions of retirement and middle age couples of hard earned vacation money Tennessee, Indiana, Florida, Baton Rouge Tennessee Author: Fairfax. , Virginia Wanted Criminals: signature Escapes Tennessee

Sep 24 2013
LegalZoom Legal Zoom Horrible execution of simple filing Glendale California Author: Charlton, Massachusetts Business Consulting: LegalZoom Glendale, California