Your Search | yourgiftcards.com simple escapes

Nov 07 2016
Simple Health Health insurance discount company Houston Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: Simple Health Houston , Texas

Nov 04 2016
ADT ADT Installer Turns Simple Sensor Mounting Job into Nightmare Removal Project San Diego CA When YOUR Rebuttal leads with “Assume”, YOU make an A** out of YOU and a feeble attempt at me! Author: San Diego, California Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Simple Debit Card Simple CardSimple Prepaid CardSimple Checking Frozen funds Internet Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Simple Debit Card Internet

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 28 2016
citizens bank Humiliation when asked for overdraft fee refund cambridge Massachusetts all that matters Author: cambridge, Massachusetts tempdir: citizens bank cambridge, Massachusetts

Oct 26 2016

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
TGY doesn't understand anything he/she think they have the right to judge others these banks have still stole peoples homes even though they were making payments tgy is on the selfish criminals side Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnRevenue.com Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. OnRevenue.com pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: OnRevenue.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnRevenue.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palo Alto, California Internet Marketing Companies: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 20 2016
OnRevenue Hires Criminals Beware!!!! Author: East Northport, New York Computer Software: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 19 2016
OnRevenue.com Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnRevenue.com Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for OnRevenue.com - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online.  OnRevenuue.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: OnRevenue.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnRevenue.com has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with OnRevenue.com. OnRevenue.com has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California

Oct 09 2016
aarons chicago Tried to over charge on cell phones Chicago Illinois Sorry Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aarons chicago Chcago, Illinois

Oct 05 2016
HealthInsuranceInnovations First Health, Prime Health, Simple Health Total Rip Off. Stated Money Back Guaranteed. Called next day to cancel and No Refund. Had not even received any paperwork in the the mail explaining Benefits, Terms OR Conditions. According to CS Evette i was NOT going to be refunded because of the terms and conditions i had NOT EVEN GOTTEN IN THE MAIL. Tampa Florida Letter from Health Insurance Innovations. Author: marissa, Illinois Health Insurance: HealthInsuranceInnovations Tampa, Florida

Oct 04 2016
TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Reggie Wallace Combat Veteran wronged on a simple STATE INSPECTION Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Inspection: TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Norfolk, Virginia

Sep 29 2016
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD - HUBERT JOLY Fraud- Deception - Extortion - Tempe, Az (Ray Road) Nationwide
Robert (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: BEST BUY Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
VACATION BREEZE WEBBASED RIPPOFF THE SIMPLE PPL, THEY CHARGED $6000 FROM ME AND EVERY YEAR 149 FOR SUBSCRIPTION Hawaiian Hawaii Author: Stockton, California Cruise Ships: VACATION BREEZE Hawaiian, Hawaii

Sep 12 2016
Stephanie Cull Feigh Enterprises , Kurt- Kirk Tompkins These individuals will ask you to do a project and later on dispute to make you feel you did a simple job. Asks for refunds. Internet Author: laguna, Alabama Websites: Stephanie Cull Internet

Sep 10 2016
Simple.com Simple finance technology corporation Stole my money from a deposit that was made and refuse to close my account Internet Author: St George , Utah Credit & Debt Services: Simple.com Internet

Sep 09 2016
Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix 24 Hour Locksmiths Charged $330 for a simple drill job into a deadbolt so my wife could get back in the house after locking herself out. Phoenix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Locksmiths: Local Locksmith Services in Phoenix Internet

Sep 01 2016
GE Appliances Exorbitant Labor Rates Charged for Minor GE Profile Appliance Repair Nationwide The answer is simple... Author: Dublin, California Appliances: GE Appliances Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
North Brothers Ford Dealers Over charging on man hours for simple vehicle repairs. Don't do business with North Brothers Ford Westland Michigan
Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Brothers Ford Westland, Michigan

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide