Your Search | yourgiftcards.com simple escapes

Sep 25 2014
YELP Jeremy Stoppelman, Russel Simmons, Geoff Donaker, Vince Sollitto Yelp sucks and is a RIPOFF COMPANY, simple as that. They are manipulative and unethical. I have had issues with their marketing people and their review process. It seems good reviews go away if you don't advertise with them. Curious, very curious! San Francsico California
Author: Santa Clara, California Internet Fraud: YELP San Francsico, California

Sep 23 2014
simple Roofing solutions (SRS) I am a sub contractor installing roofing a d wendy odell, kevin Blakeley, Sandra Blakely and lary Mcdaniel hired me to install a roof for their brand new roofing company. They choose to steal my equipment and not pay for my services. These people have no experience in roofing and is relying on the experience of the crew and salesman to teach them the business. If your a worker or customer please beware of them. Im just a working man trying to earn an honest living Mckinney Texas
Author: Lewisville, Texas Building Services: simple Roofing solutions (SRS) Mckinney, Texas

Sep 15 2014
KGTV Channel 10 - Melissa Mecija - Investigate the Investigative Reporter San Diego Author: San Diego, California TV News Satiations: KGTV Channel 10 San Diego, California

Sep 07 2014
Always Helpful Movers Lost , Broke , Stole , Damaged , Ruined , Did not refund Lees Summit Missouri Author: jasper, Alabama Moving Companies: Always Helpful Movers Lees Summit , Missouri

Sep 06 2014
Classic Speedometer Repair This company should be banned from doing business on eBay! Marietta Georgia Author: Somewhere in, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Classic Speedometer Repair Marietta, Georgia

Aug 31 2014
Gate City Bank 13th St Put in danger of possible serious harm or theft Fargo North Dakota Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Banks: Gate City Bank 13th St Fargo, North Dakota

Aug 29 2014
Public Storage - Manager Eldon Lose your keys, oops a simple mistake unless its at a Public Storage. We have two choices: 1) wait two weeks to maybe get a district manager to cut the locks, if he shows. However, we must sign a form. Manager Eldon has no clue how to use a computer to send e-forms, must be done in person. What if you don't live in area or state. Eldon doesn't care, he said, get your own locksmith. Seriously, thanks or 2) As Captain Obvious said get a lock smith. Lesson learned to not use Public Storage since they love to kill trees and be a paper form company and to ask a storage company who supplies the built in lock (not a typical master lock like most) what happens if key is lost in move process. Phoenix Arizona Author: Anthem, Arizona Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
simple fillings i order a ssn card lost to replace it for my son . waited to long and found out its a rip off . that is not nice . i lost $48 all i had in my pocket . i would off buy shoes for my son insted . i want my money back .. texas Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Federal Government: simple fillings Internet

Aug 22 2014
Florida Caribbean Travel Magical Dream Escapes Vacation scam Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Resorts: Florida Caribbean Travel Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Boca Car Wash Car Wash refuses to remove simple road dirt from vehicle. boca raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Car Washes: Boca Car Wash boca raton, Florida

Aug 19 2014
Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Simple Mobile FRAUDULENT ADVERSITESMENT, CONSUMER FRAUD BY SIMPLE MOBILE! Miami Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Wireless Inc/Simple Mobile Miami, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Carl Farey A simple solution to stop all this Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Liars: Carl Farey Kissimmee, Florida

Aug 15 2014
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 12 2014
dave mcdonald vending value vending dave mcdonald plan and simple is a liar and cheat lyons Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Vending Machine Companies: dave mcdonald vending lyons , Illinois

Aug 07 2014
Simple Filings Paid for service that they didn't fulfill Kansas City Missouri Author: Colville , Washington Personal Services: Simple Filings Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 04 2014
One Step Above the Rest Elder trickery & scammers. Offers ZERO-value services that anyone could accomplish with a simple phonecall Kissimmee Florida Author: Texas Credit & Debt Services: One Step Above the Rest Internet

Aug 04 2014
Tammy Baruch MaryKay.com/TammyBaruch Scam, Liar, Misrepresentation, False Pretense: Prey Upon Wealthy Men Internet, Florida
Author: West Boynton Beach, Florida Liars: Tammy Baruch Internet

Aug 01 2014
Nations Home Warranty Nations Home Warranty and Sharon Harrison rip off and scam You! Dallas Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Nations Home Warranty Dallas, Texas

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt I hired Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summit to handle a simple case. Dennis Bonner missed deadlines, failed to file motions on time, agreed to settlments without my permission, and violated rules of discovery. Lee Summit and Kansas City Missouri Author: colorado springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Dennis Bonner of Bonner Law Offices in Lee Summitt Internet

Jul 30 2014
simple savings card prescription savings card Houston Texas Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: simple savings card Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania