Your Search | youth nutrition
Approximately 994 Reports Found

Jan 10 2016
PSV Health Revelations PSV New Market Health, PSV Health Sciences, PSV Nutrition and Healing PSV Health Revelations made an unauthorized charge to my bank account. I don't know how they got my bank account information. I have read of other complaints against this company. Do you have anyway currently to stop them from further charging my account and get a refund for the current charge. Baltimore Maryland Author: Carpentersville , Illinois Appliances: Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Revelations Baltimore , Maryland

Jan 08 2016
Beyond Diet Llc Isabel De Los RiosLive Smart SolutionsBio Trust Nutrition LLC 100%Money refund is a scam They do not reply to emails nor they answer the phone VT Internet Report 1278911 for Beyond Diet Author: Strovolos Nicosia, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet Llc Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 28 2015
Great Earth Vitamins/EarthWise Nutrition Center Kellie Hays the owner of the store.Reporting the owner which is Kellie Hays Kellie Hays appears to be rude, disrespectful, no customer service manners,wild, crude. bad-mannered, uneducated, impolite, also abusive at times. Garland Texas You dont know Kellie Hays Author: Garland, Texas Alternative Health: Great Earth Vitamins/EarthWise Nutrition Center Garland, Texas

Dec 26 2015
Skin Youth Enhanced Rip off, sneaky way of charging card, refusal to refund, trial means you will get charged if product not returned unopened within certain time Santa Monica California Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Youth Enhanced Internet

Dec 22 2015
Luzerne county children an youth Caring for my niece's youngest son I live in shickshinny pennsylvania Author: Shickshinny, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Luzerne county children an youth

Dec 17 2015
Skin Youth Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 16 2015
skin youth enhanced llc The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: skin youth enhanced llc Internet

Dec 10 2015
Skin Youth Enhanced LLC The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Enhanced LLC Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Adopting my kids out even after I did everything I was asked to do Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Erie, Pennsylvania

Dec 09 2015
DPS Nutrition Richard - The incompetent Manager of the Dps Nutrition. Dps Nutrition is a scam , Buyer Beware ! 29 Stauffer Industrial Park, Taylor, Pennsylvania 18517 Nationwide
DPS NUTRITION Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Alternative Health: DPS Nutrition Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Skin Youth Skin Youth C/ Skin Youth Enhanced /Skin Youth Eye It is a scam! Be very aware! Santa Anna Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 01 2015
Skin Youth Vital Skin CareSkin Youth EnhancedWondairSkinYouthEnhanced scam Santa Ana California Author: Woodside, California Eye Care: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 22 2015
Skin Youth LLC; Skin Youth Enhanced; Skin Youth C RIP-OFF; MISREPRESENTATION Santa Ana Internet Author: Penn Valley, California Beauty Products: Skin Youth LLC Internet

Nov 21 2015
SkinYouth Enhanced, SkinYouth Eye, SkinYouth Vitamin C DECEPTIVE FACEBOOK AD AND UNSOLICITED CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Santa Ana California Buyer Beware Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 19 2015
Guthy-Renker, LLC, www.endlessyouth.com, Chaz Dean Wen Haircare Endless Youth vitamins no expiration date or there doesn't seem to be a legitimate lab that makes them Internet Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Medical Laboratories: Guthy-Renker, LLC Internet

Nov 17 2015
Dr oz skin youth enhancement added charges to my debit card without warning...no where in the advertising did it say there would be extra charges...when I ordered the skin creme I was only told I'd pay the shipment charges Santa Ana California Author: Stanton, Michigan Eye Care: Dr oz skin youth enhancement Santa Ana, California

Nov 15 2015
Skinny youth internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Skinny youth

Nov 12 2015
VitaYouth Vita Youth offers their facecream and eye serum for first trial just for s&h charge only using Dr. Oz endorsement. It is a ripoff cause they charge $89 & $99 for it if you don't call in 14 days for the trial not even a reorder. They make sure this isn't clear to consumer so they can scam them for the full amount. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: VitaYouth Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
SKIN YOUTH EYE CARE Ordered samples on Internet for $4.97 & $5.97 & received them fairly quickly by mail. 15 days after initial charge, this RIP OFF company charges my bank account $85.97 & another charge of $89.97 for a total of $175.94!!!Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SKIN YOUTH Los Angeles, California

Nov 02 2015
National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) NYS PHX West Valley Will not issue refund! My son has not even played a game! They will not work with you! *Beware* Look for a better program. Phoenix Nationwide Author: tolleson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Eternal Youth MedSpa never refunded ANY of my money after cancelation. Orange, California Update Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Orange, California

Oct 23 2015
Skin Youth LLC Deducted Unauthorized Money From Bank Account Santa Ana California Author: Newton Hamilton, Pennsylvania Eye Care: CA CA

Oct 19 2015
USA Youth Sports USA Youth Sports Failed Tucson AZ Another reason why USA Youth Sports failed Author: Tucson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: USA Youth Sports Internet