Your Search | youth nutrition
Approximately 988 Reports Found

Dec 17 2015
Skin Youth Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 16 2015
skin youth enhanced llc The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: skin youth enhanced llc Internet

Dec 10 2015
Skin Youth Enhanced LLC The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Enhanced LLC Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Adopting my kids out even after I did everything I was asked to do Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Erie, Pennsylvania

Dec 09 2015
DPS Nutrition Richard - The incompetent Manager of the Dps Nutrition. Dps Nutrition is a scam , Buyer Beware ! 29 Stauffer Industrial Park, Taylor, Pennsylvania 18517 Nationwide
DPS NUTRITION Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Alternative Health: DPS Nutrition Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Skin Youth Skin Youth C/ Skin Youth Enhanced /Skin Youth Eye It is a scam! Be very aware! Santa Anna Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 01 2015
Skin Youth Vital Skin CareSkin Youth EnhancedWondairSkinYouthEnhanced scam Santa Ana California Author: Woodside, California Eye Care: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 22 2015
Skin Youth LLC; Skin Youth Enhanced; Skin Youth C RIP-OFF; MISREPRESENTATION Santa Ana Internet Author: Penn Valley, California Beauty Products: Skin Youth LLC Internet

Nov 21 2015
SkinYouth Enhanced, SkinYouth Eye, SkinYouth Vitamin C DECEPTIVE FACEBOOK AD AND UNSOLICITED CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Santa Ana California Buyer Beware Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 19 2015
Guthy-Renker, LLC, www.endlessyouth.com, Chaz Dean Wen Haircare Endless Youth vitamins no expiration date or there doesn't seem to be a legitimate lab that makes them Internet Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Medical Laboratories: Guthy-Renker, LLC Internet

Nov 17 2015
Dr oz skin youth enhancement added charges to my debit card without warning...no where in the advertising did it say there would be extra charges...when I ordered the skin creme I was only told I'd pay the shipment charges Santa Ana California Author: Stanton, Michigan Eye Care: Dr oz skin youth enhancement Santa Ana, California

Nov 15 2015
Skinny youth internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Skinny youth

Nov 12 2015
VitaYouth Vita Youth offers their facecream and eye serum for first trial just for s&h charge only using Dr. Oz endorsement. It is a ripoff cause they charge $89 & $99 for it if you don't call in 14 days for the trial not even a reorder. They make sure this isn't clear to consumer so they can scam them for the full amount. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: VitaYouth Internet

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
SKIN YOUTH EYE CARE Ordered samples on Internet for $4.97 & $5.97 & received them fairly quickly by mail. 15 days after initial charge, this RIP OFF company charges my bank account $85.97 & another charge of $89.97 for a total of $175.94!!!Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SKIN YOUTH Los Angeles, California

Nov 02 2015
National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) NYS PHX West Valley Will not issue refund! My son has not even played a game! They will not work with you! *Beware* Look for a better program. Phoenix Nationwide Author: tolleson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Eternal Youth MedSpa never refunded ANY of my money after cancelation. Orange, California Update Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Orange, California

Oct 23 2015
Skin Youth LLC Deducted Unauthorized Money From Bank Account Santa Ana California Author: Newton Hamilton, Pennsylvania Eye Care: CA CA

Oct 19 2015
USA Youth Sports USA Youth Sports Failed Tucson AZ Another reason why USA Youth Sports failed Author: Tucson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: USA Youth Sports Internet

Oct 05 2015
Bellavita youth serum Charged my card twice for 98.00 for product I never wanted and never received. Internet Califo Author: Olean, New York Internet Fraud: Bellavita youth serum Internet

Sep 28 2015
Nutrition Northwest SIBO Guru deceptive billing practices Kirkland, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutrition Northwest Internet

Sep 15 2015
Luzerne County Children and Youth Corrupt Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Luzerne County Children and Youth Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2015
Liquid Nutrition Chantal Chamandy Greg Chamandy Liquid Nutrition Rips Off Franchisees STAY AWAY Montreal, Quebec City, CA Nationwide Author: Stayaway, California Supplemental Health Programs: Liquid Nutrition Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream, Natural Ceramides Youth Cream Very Deceptive Advertising Tactics Internet, CA
Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Eye Care: Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream Internet

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Lying thieves Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet