Your Search | youth nutrition
Approximately 976 Reports Found

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee

Nov 03 2015
SKIN YOUTH EYE CARE Ordered samples on Internet for $4.97 & $5.97 & received them fairly quickly by mail. 15 days after initial charge, this RIP OFF company charges my bank account $85.97 & another charge of $89.97 for a total of $175.94!!!Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SKIN YOUTH Los Angeles, California

Nov 02 2015
National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) NYS PHX West Valley Will not issue refund! My son has not even played a game! They will not work with you! *Beware* Look for a better program. Phoenix Nationwide Author: tolleson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: National Youth Sports (NYS Phoenix West Valley) Nationwide

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Eternal Youth MedSpa never refunded ANY of my money after cancelation. Orange, California Update Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Orange, California

Oct 23 2015
Skin Youth LLC Deducted Unauthorized Money From Bank Account Santa Ana California Author: Newton Hamilton, Pennsylvania Eye Care: CA CA

Oct 19 2015
USA Youth Sports USA Youth Sports Failed Tucson AZ Another reason why USA Youth Sports failed Author: Tucson, Arizona Sports Teams & Clubs: USA Youth Sports Internet

Oct 05 2015
Bellavita youth serum Charged my card twice for 98.00 for product I never wanted and never received. Internet Califo Author: Olean, New York Internet Fraud: Bellavita youth serum Internet

Sep 28 2015
Nutrition Northwest SIBO Guru deceptive billing practices Kirkland, WA Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Weightloss Programs: Nutrition Northwest Internet

Sep 15 2015
Luzerne County Children and Youth Corrupt Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Luzerne County Children and Youth Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2015
Liquid Nutrition Chantal Chamandy Greg Chamandy Liquid Nutrition Rips Off Franchisees STAY AWAY Montreal, Quebec City, CA Nationwide Author: Stayaway, California Supplemental Health Programs: Liquid Nutrition Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream, Natural Ceramides Youth Cream Very Deceptive Advertising Tactics Internet, CA
Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Eye Care: Vitier Advanced Age defying Cream Internet

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Lying thieves Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Aug 10 2015
Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim 60 day guarantee Mesquite, Nevada Author: St Petersburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim Mesquite,, Nevada

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2015
Luzerne County Children And Youth C&Y Luzerne Country are stealing baby with no just cause Hazleton Pennsylvania Kidnapping in Wilkes Barre Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Child Protective Services: Luzerne County Children And Youth Hazleton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2015
LE PARISE liverightnutrient/ performancewellness / azus / skin nutrition / azus i ordered two free samples $5.00 each for shipping two months later they drained my bank account. I called them and advised i didn't receive any additional products and I didnt want any of their products please return my monies to my account they laughed at me. I called again and advised them I am a disabled Vietnam veteran and they drained my bank acct. they left 09 cents I needed food and gas . I went to my bank the said you will never receive a penny from these people ever. So another Vietnam veteran hungry and penny less. So I got ripped off by a foreign company in my country that's what I get for fighting for my country! Macon Georgia Author: san mateo, California Beauty Salons: LE PARISE Nationwide

42, Report #1241932

Jul 15 2015
Branding Group David Macias Did not deliver my fully paid for youth baseball sublimated jerseys we fundraised so hard to get South gate , Downey California
Author: Whittier, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Branding Group Internet

Jul 01 2015
healthy nutrition want a full refund....scammers mesquite Nevada Author: Kendallville, Indiana Weightloss Programs: healthy nutrition mesquite, Nevada

Jun 14 2015
office of children and youth ocy government paying to steal kids? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie , Pennsylvania Social Services: office of children and youth Erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 11 2015
Emerald Hostel Budapest Emerald Youth Hostel Ripoff, credit card scam, illegal card charge, bad hostel, rude attitude, no refund Budapest Hungary Author: Alabama Hotel: Emerald Hostel Budapest Budapest,

Jun 09 2015
Venus Factor ,AKA: John Barban, BioTrust Nutrition, Joel Marion, ClickBank, Scam all around. Refund guarantee is a total lie! Worst customer service I've ever encountered. Boise Idaho BioTRUST was not mentioned within the content of this complaint. Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Venus Factor

Jun 08 2015
Healthy Nutrition Caralluma Slim Utter Scam! No refund available,No money back guarantee! Company closed in 48hrs! Mesquite Nevada Author: York, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Healthy Nutrition Mesquite, Nevada

Jun 03 2015
healthy nutrition someone stole my debit card and ordered pure forskolin in the amount of $198. the product was returned in april, they were supposed to give me a full refund, never got it! today the 3rd time i called, they told me that the company shut down and they are a third party customer service company. two different operators were very rude and refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and hung up on me , before they hung up, i managed to ask when this company shut down, i was told monday 6/1 Author: BRISTOL, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: healthy nutrition

Jun 01 2015
310 NUTRITION BUYER BEWARE! 100% IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GUARNANTEE IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS Las Vegas Nevada We stand by our products and return policy!! False Claim? Author: ASHLAND, Oregon Weightloss Programs: 310 NUTRITION Las Vegas, Nevada

50, Report #1232078

May 28 2015
Adam Ford (Sun Zulu) Fraudulent Financial Scam involving Baltimore Inner-City Youth under the Guise of Community Service Baltimore Maryland Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Clubs & Organizations: Adam Ford Baltimore, Maryland