Your Search | yulo toys
Approximately 480 Reports Found

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 14 2016
Wireless toys Las Vegas Nevada If... Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wireless toys Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 13 2016
Trainz.com-Scott Grigg Rips Off WILD BILL'S TRAINS AND TOYS 2740 Faith Industrial Drive, Buford, Georgia 30518 Nationwide Author: Michigan Hobby Shops: Trainz.com-Scott Griggs Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron RC Helicopters Seller, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Toyrrific LLC, World Trading 23, George Ziavras, Cody Sparks, Remote Control Toys, Magic Kits, World Tech Toys, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, Kevork Kouyoumjian, Hoverboard Company RC Helicopters, Remote control helicopters, Airsoft guns, Airsoft gun seller, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, World Tech Toys, Inc., George Ziavras, Cody Sparks Valencia California Unverified ,& Frivolous, Review/Accusation Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron Valencia, California

Aug 16 2016
Diego A Gracia aka Diego A Gracia Trucking aka World Tech Toys HE DRIVES A TESLA & PRETENDS TO BE A GREAT MAN. HIS EMPLOYEES WORK LIKE RATS Glendale California RESPONSE TO DIEGO A GRACIA Author: California Trucking Companies: Diego A Gracia Glendale, California

Aug 06 2016
Revel Enterprises, Inc. Auto Truck Toys Shipped me the wrong truck part, not the part that I ordered, and expected me to pay the $70 return shipping charge. Paris Tennessee Author: Sanderson, Texas Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises, Inc. Paris, Tennessee

9, Report #1292047

Jul 21 2016
pheebsters.com,pheebsters toys  Internet Author: pheebsters toys, North Carolina Toy Stores: pheebsters toys Internet

10, Report #1272015

Jul 18 2016
Shenzhen Dianman Toys Co.,Ltd. szdmtoys.com/en/SzdmtoysHongkong Youmei Industrial(International) Co., Ltd. Szdmtoys / Shenzhen Dianman Toys Co.,Ltd. is a SCAM dont be fooled they LOOK legit! Shenzen Other Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Shenzhen Dianman Toys Co.,Ltd. Shenzen, Other

May 11 2016
WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM I have never heard of this company but they still managed to steal 9.33 from my bank account on march 28, 2016. I plan to file a report with the FBI on them for internet fraud. This is the second time they have hit me. Last time it was one of my credit ca New Toys Zone Stole Money From Me unknown South Carolina
Author: Morrisonville, New York Credit Card Fraud: WWW NEWTOYSZONE COM Internet

Mar 09 2016
Kittoystrom.com Toys Shop Complete SCAM.. do not order from them Internet Kittoystrom is also Toysistar.com Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Ticket Sales: Kittoystrom.com Internet

Jan 07 2016
KITTOYSTROM tHIS COMPANY WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS I HAVE SENT ABOUT AN ORDER I SUBMITTED TO THEM FOR TOYS FOR MY GRANDSON'S BIRTHDAY WHICH WAS JANUARY 5TH. Nationwide Author: Rentz, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: KITTOYSTROM Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
My Boys Toys Hi Tech Toys and HobbiesTracey Fowler Seasonal Pop Up store without ethics sherwood Oregon Author: los angeles, California Hobby Shops: My Boys Toys sherwood , Oregon

Dec 23 2015
Toys R Us ignored, treated like a parasite, sexist, bullied, wrong price, horrible behavior, poor customer service springfield Massachusetts
A calamity but not a tragedy Author: SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts Toy Stores: Toys R Us Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
kittoystrom.com aka kittoystrom!, The Toys Store (Owner is Duan Quing ming) Company never sent item paid for through Pay Pal, and never responded to any of my inquiries regarding status, etc. Internet Author: Palos Verdes Estates, California Toy Stores: kittoystrom.com Internet

Nov 08 2015
Every body rides Fodem Financil Group and Big Boys Toys 1. Sold me a 1997 Buick and charged me over 5000.00, Leather upholstery was a mess and no sun visors. Sevierville Tennessee Sorry, it makes no sense Author: Kodak, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Every body rides Sevierville, Tennessee

Nov 05 2015
Kris Kidd/Comicon America Champion Comics, Kris Kidd Productions, Texas Comicon, United Broadcasting Communications, Abe's Toys, All-Star Pictures SCAM ARTIST/LIES/STOLE OUR MONEY-MISLED US ABOUT EVENT!! San Antonio Texas Author: Long Beach, California Festivals & Event Services: Kris Kidd/Comicon America San Antonio, Texas

Nov 03 2015
USA IMPORT-EXPORT TRADING CO specified delivery of no broken or damaged used hard toys Palm Harbor Florida
Author: bangkok, Other Sales People: USA IMPORT-EXPORT TRADING CO Palm Harbor, Florida

Oct 19 2015
NewToysZone.Com New Toys Zonenewtoysforabahamanpaidforbyme.com They charged my CC multiple times for amounts under $10 on a monthly basis. I've never heard of them and have definitely never made a purchase or received packages from them. Definitely a clearing house for fraudulent credit card transactions. Internet Author: Internet Toy Stores: NewToysZone.Com Internet

Oct 15 2015
toys to learn by funko pop ripoff Internet Author: North hollywood, California Hobby Shops: toys to learn by Internet

Oct 07 2015
Car Toys Broken Light Swirch Beaverton Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon Car Stereos & Alarms: Car Toys Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 30 2015
TOYS R US AND NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE American Companies Screwing the American Employees USA Nationwide last response to you.. other things to accomplish.. Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Employees: Employers: TOYS Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Sheldon Miller Did not send me my toys. Lied to avoid paypal dispute Internet Author: Clarkston, Georgia Toy Stores: Sheldon Miller Internet

Sep 13 2015
Quick DVD Delivery Safe Adult Toys NEVER SHIPPED MERCHANDISE AFTER IMMEDIATELY DEBITING ACCOUNT Internet Author: Springfield, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Quick DVD Delivery Internet