Your Search | zaken company, quick sell liquidators

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

12:11 PM Bait and switch company Irvington New Jersey
Author: Miami, Florida TVs & VCRs: Irvington, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Smartfax Scam online fax company Internet Author: San Pedro, California On-Line Business: Smartfax Internet

Oct 03 2015
Tire Rack TireRack.Com Tire Rack intentionally does not fully describe the products that they sell. South Bend Indiana Author: Hyde Park, Utah Auto Parts: Tire Rack South Bend, Indiana

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Giftcardrescue Terrible Stay away from this shady company! Internet Author: westminster, California Entertainers: Giftcardrescue Internet

Oct 03 2015
Eagle logistics services Eagle logistics This company is a complete ripoff. Since working for this company my line haul to date is $29,000.00. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Elgin , Texas Trucking Companies: Eagle logistics services Internet

Oct 03 2015
Opt In Online Marketing John Lewis, Campaign Design Pro This company does not send emails, it generates ficticious traffic to your site Nationwide Author: Not Given, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Opt In Online Marketing Nationwide

Warner's Propane Unreliable Owned Heating Company Gilbert Pennsylvania
Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Fuel Companies: Warner's Propane Gilbert, Pennsylvania

Oct 02 2015
receivables performance management fake company Nationwide Author: NEW LONDON, Connecticut Collection Agencies: receivables performance management Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Towerpoint Capital Towerpoint Scammed by Towerpoint to sell my property under valued Atlanta Georgia Author: Orchatta, California Real Estate Investing: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Total Merchant Services Ameribank is associated with them. One employee said part of their company but I do not know for sure TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Prey on elderly and the sick Woodland Hills, CA (Headquarters) Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Merchant Services Nationwide

All American readers All information of company are unknown Internet
Author: Luverne, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: All American readers nationwide

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Albright's flooring company, Joseph Albright, John Steele Installed flooring incorrectly, lied about having insurance, used subcontractors, not employees Loganville Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Home Improvements: Albright's flooring company Loganville, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
IDCSERVCO Defrauded company Culver City California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: IDCSERVCO Culver City, California

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
Exact precisions Robert parker Con Artist / Scam company - Exact Precisions Robert Parker Internet Rayna Schwede is an emotional liar Author: Brisbane, Wyoming Websites: Exact precisions Internet

Oct 02 2015
Global Services STL groovv, groove ALL LIES!!!! Get COMPANY IF YOU LIKE GETTING LIED TO AND LIKE THEM TAKING YOUR MONEY! St Louis Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Telemarketers: Global Services STL Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Multiloansource I got robbed by this company. Internet Author: columbia, Missouri Accounting: Advertising / Deceptive: Multiloansource Internet

Oct 01 2015
Pedro Jimenez Peter Jimenez Pedro Jimenez scammed our company out of hundreds of dollars. Miami Florida Author: Florida Financial Services: Pedro Jimenez Miami, Florida