Your Search | zaken company quick sell liquidators

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Harrassing and bogus company hounding me for an account that I have NEVER had Greenville South Carolina Author: Reno, Nevada Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Solutions Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 19 2014
Arnold trasportation company Delayed worksman comp claim of broken right wrist due to fall on ice covered lot Jacksonville, Florida Author: Edgewood, Maryland Liars: Arnold trasportation company Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2014
INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC The Registered Agent on file for this company is Franklin C. Fisher Jr and is located at 1212 Potomac Drive Houston, TX 77057. principal address is 1 Riverway Ste 1700 Houston, TX 77056-1997. FRAUDULANT conveyance/Execution of LLC Patent, without authorization, approval or NOTICE Houston Texas Houston TEXAS Author: Houston , Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC Houston Texas, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Xlibris Publishing Company Julius PaxsonAny Sanchez They did not edit my book properly duplicate photo's , duplicate incidents and misspelled words, these errors continued thru the entire book Bloomington Indiana Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Police: Xlibris Publishing Company Bloomington, Indiana

Sep 19 2014
Quick Laptop Cash What they offer and what they tell to you is completely different. First they tell you something then when you send it they say they can only recycle Houston TEXAS Author: san diego, California Computer Fraud: quicklaptopcash Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Axiom Nutraceuticals - Metaugus Inc Axiom - Jay Connaughton Axiom Nutraceuticals ,BKA Metaugus Inc, Scam Company Full Of Deceit & Lies Newnan Georgia
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Axiom Nutraceuticals - Metaugus Inc Newnan, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Did not get company name Michael Hoose and son Michael Hoose - HOAX Massachusetts Author: Oxford, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Did not get company name Massachusetts

Sep 19 2014
VitalCheck AKA VitalChek Network, a LexisNexis Company We cancelled the contract and requested a refund 60 days after they did not produce any results. They only gave me back 18% of what I paid them. Brentwood, TN 37024-1703 Internet Author: Quinton, Virginia Legal Services: VitalCheck Internet

Sep 19 2014
Central Source LLC Annual Credit Report.com This company is a rip-off!!! First, they charge you for what should be your free yearly credit report and an expensive monthly reporting service with no easy way to cancel it. Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Credit Services: Central Source LLC Internet

Sep 19 2014
Optimal health products Garcinia Combogia XT Optimal health products inc. scammed me by promising a free 3 month supply of their product, money back guarantee. On the third month they charged me $85.00 for a product that does not work. Garcinia Cambogia XT does not work! When we talked to a rep at the company he was a very rude young man who was of no help, telling us we have millions of customers we don't matter to them. They advertised on Face Book. Anyone that has any suggestions on how to right this wrong or were I can complain to a agency would be greatly appreciated. Wilmington, Delaware Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Alternative Health: Optimal health products Internet

Sep 19 2014
Brokerpriceopinion.com dba First Valuation First Valuation Contact Colorado Attorney General and Report this company - They said if enought people do then they will start legal action against the company, until then they don't do ANYTHING - REPORT THESE LOSERS Westminster Colorado Author: Fair Haven, New York Realtors: Brokerpriceopinion.com dba First Valuation Westminster, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Why Not Lease Rip Off Company BAton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Financial Services: Why Not Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Seneca & Vitabella Skincare ECOBEAUTY: web is inundated with ads and popups for this company! BEWARE!!! $99 unauthorized charge for free trial, scam, skin care, NOT natural Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida On-Line Business: Seneca & Vitabella Skincare Internet

Sep 19 2014
ADVENTURERV RIP OFF COMPANY DON'T BUY FROM THEM 2910 Newport Highway Sevierville, Tennessee
Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ADVENTURERV Internet

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Sep 18 2014
Directv Don't Let This Shark of a Company in Your Living Room or Your Bank Account Nationwide Author: Idlewild, Michigan Satellite Companies: Directv Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
D&J Machine & Performance Engines TUFF DAWG ENGINES THIS COMPANY COMMITS FRAUD - TAKES MONEY UPFRONT NEVER DELIVERS ENGINES!!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Orange Cove, California Auto Parts: D&J Machine & Performance Engines Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Ceser French Bulldogs Joint scam between breeder and shipping company Saint Paul Minnesota Author: Kelseyville, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ceser French Bulldogs Saint Paul, Minnesota

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 18 2014
Westgate Travel Cllub A heartless company with no milk of human kindness, money hungry, unreasonable, anonymous personnel Ocoee Florida Author: Northfield, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Westgate Travel Cllub Ocoee, Florida

Sep 18 2014
A-1 trasctor Brook owner of the company rents machines without maintnance and makes the renter responsible for the damages kingman Arizona Author: kingman, Arizona Small Business Services: A-1 trasctor kinjgman, Arizona

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Delta freight systems llc beware drivers of this company. this company will lie to you.tell you they will pay you.. Elk grove village Illinois Author: holiday, Florida Trucking Companies: Delta freight systems llc Elk grove village, Illinois