Your Search | zaken company

Jul 10 2014
BestReps Best Reps BestReps.net BestReps Event Staffing Best Reps Event Staffing Fraudulent Company - Scammers Ripping Off Unsuspecting Contractors Las Vegas Nevada Author: Omaha, Nebraska Event Planners & Sites: BestReps Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 10 2014
DTG Denis I saw what this trucking company did to people and did the same with me , so have 80000 to pay to leasing company plz I really need help. if someone lawyer can read this. this company is ruinning Can mississauga, Internet Author: Ottawa, Auto Dealers: DTG Internet

Jul 10 2014
DTG DTcanadagroup Please get in touch if you read this we need to stop this company from ruining peoples lives Mississisauga Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Alabama Trucking Companies: DTG Mississisauga, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
  Monster Web Co.- US Joomla Pros - Scott/Sean Prendergast They contracted with us to build our company a website. We gave them a $400 deposit and they did not deliver anything. They refuse to return our phone calls or emails. We would like our $400 deposit returned. Plano Texas Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Websites:   Monster Web Co.      Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
Cash advance USA Very deceitful company Chicago Illinois Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Cash Services: Cash advance USA Chicago, Illinois

Jul 10 2014
the Blu Dot This company sold me a STOLEN Cell Phone and then refused to give a refund. I contacted the BBB and they have offered a refund. We will see. Will NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN! BAd Company! Clifton Heights Pennsylvania Author: Lolo, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: the Blu Dot Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
A Perfect 10 Fencing‎ A perfect 10 fencing is a horrible company to have install your fence hudson Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: A Perfect 10 Fencing‎ hudson, Florida

Jul 10 2014
SEO Company Scam Alert: Matt Henley Liz Hobbes SEO Company Scam Alert. Beware of these scammers. New York New York
Author: New York SEO - Reputation Management: Matt Henley New York, New York

Jul 10 2014
Accu-Metrics Viaguard Accu-Metrics This company is listed as a dna testing facility. But in truth are a complete RIPOFF!!!!!! Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Ridgeley, West Virginia Legal Process Services: Accu-Metrics Toronto, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
Viaguard Accu Metrics Hello I've also contacted this company regarding non invasive prenatal test. First off let me say the staff is extremely RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Harvey was the first point of contact at he comes off like he cares and is wiling to do anything to get the test material out you with no problem. Ontario, Canada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Viaguard Accu Metrics Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Mile High Car Company sold me a car under misleading information and refused to take the car back when I tried to return it Colorado Springs Colorado Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mile High Car Company Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 10 2014
The Westside company / Eric Faber Be aware of The Westside Company (Unlicensed construction Co. who does rip off owner & subcontractors) Santa Monica California
Author: West Covina, California Home Improvements: The Westside company Santa Monica, California

Jul 10 2014
Xokainic.com FRAUD ALERT! THIS IS NOT A REAL COMPANY! THIS IS A SCAM Huntington Beach California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Fraud: Xokainic.com Huntington Beach, California

Jul 10 2014
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, Dentist dentist, destroys, teeth, bridge, fraud, lies to insurance company, blackmail Ripoff Fort Myers Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Jeffrey Rubin Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Severns Air Conditioning and Heating Company Murrieta Air Conditioner Repair Severns Air Condition will leave you HOT (literally) Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Severns Air Conditioning and Heating Company Murrieta, California

Jul 10 2014
Swift Setup Ben Cobb and Cameron Christiansen Ripoff software development company Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Swift Setup Internet

Auto Income, Inc. Company practices ILLEGAL activities!! New York, New York
Author: Murrieta, California Auto Dealers: Auto Income, Inc. New York, New York

Jul 10 2014
LicenseDirect.com webutation Not Reliable Data, Will Not Correct, Philippine Company Manilla Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: LicenseDirect.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Sold me system for $10,000, it is a Kirby vacuum with a light on it, Doug the owner, couldnt wait to take my money, when I needed help to get stared , as promised, he would not take my calls, I called for 3 straight months, what a piece of garbage, i dont know how he sleeps at night. This is the biggest scam on the web. Save your money. Beware of this company, they are scam artists. $10,000, wow. Nationwide
Author: chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning Florida Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
SAVE YOUR HOME Did not do what they said they would do.Lied about their conversation with my mortgage company Debary Florida Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Loan Modification: SAVE YOUR HOME Debary, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Creative Curb Company Glass Bead Painted Curbs 832-641-1033aguirrerod40@yahoo.comHeather STOLE MY MONEY Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Creative Curb Company Houston, Texas

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware