ZBIDDY PENNY AUCTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: zbiddy penny auction
There may be more specific results for "zbiddy penny auction"
For more specific results for "zbiddy penny auction"
Showing 1-25 of 3,257 Found Reports For more specific results for "zbiddy penny auction"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Westlake Financial services I financed a VW golf 2010 with westlake for $8500 , They obligated me to pay them $17000 in during 5 years. I volunteer to repossessed the car. They sold the car to auction for $2500. They Obligated me to pay $6597.00 for a car I don't have. Los Angeles California You are very confused Author: Immokalee, Florida Auto Dealers: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles , California

Jul 13 2017
Essex Auction and Estate Services Shipping ripoff, lack of disclosure Norwood Massachusetts Author: Calgary, Montana Auction / Liquidators: Essex Auction and Estate Services Norwood, Massachusetts

Jul 11 2017
Salvage world auction Marcos Santana[sales rep] Promised $10000 refund but not given Miami Nationwide Author: indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Salvage world auction Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Trade Masters Pro Advice is really sales pitch for penny stocks. Maybe Pump and Dump Internet Author: Nebraska Investment Brokers: Trade Masters Pro Internet

Jul 05 2017
BAR NONE AUCTION PORTLAND Sold Junk Car, Told I would not be charged, then they Re-sold, and Ripped off my Credit Card Portland Oregon Author: WA , Washington Auto Dealers: BAR NONE AUCTION Portland, Oregon

Jun 30 2017
Christopher e hixon Christopher was a friend in need. I borrowed him over $1300. To help him and help seeing his daughters He has disappeared. Promising to pay me back several times never received one Penny back. Lakeville MN Minnesota
Author: OLIVIA, Minnesota Loans: Christopher e hixon Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Desert finds Mary & David Ehrardt Internet Author: Norton , Bromyard Herefordshir, Alabama Auction / Liquidators: Desert finds Internet

Jun 25 2017
Connor Paddon Flippa Scammer/ Auction Fraud / Online Fraud Burlington Ontario
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Connor Paddon Burlington,

Jun 24 2017
Great American Auction Service Owners Mary Jo GardoPeter AUCTION SCAMMERS Hyde Park New York Author: Pearland, Texas Liars: Great American Auction Service Hyde Park, New York

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 21 2017
jewelryroom.com RT Overseas Inc Chak Sum Chen 1177 Queen St. #3401 Honolulu, Hawaii 96814 Charged Me $25.25 For A $4.25 USPS FirstClass Pck + Paid $4.02 For Buyer's Auction Fee? Thiefs All The Way Honolulu Hawaii Author: MISSION, Texas Jewelers: jewelryroom.com Honolulu, Hawaii

Jun 14 2017
Five Star Store It - Lansing, Store It USA This storage company refused to communicate with me and refused to answer any questions I had about billing and auction. Gave me auction notice but sold unit 6 weeks early. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Storage & Self Storage: Five Star Store It - Lansing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 12 2017
Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with FBA Stores. FBA Stores – Online Auction Learning Center is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Con Artists: Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland, Massachusetts

Jun 01 2017
Aames Estate Sales Jackie and Wally Sankowski THIEVES AND LIARS Orland Park Illinois Author: Orland Park, Illinois Auction / Liquidators: Aames Estate Sales Orland Park, Illinois

May 23 2017
CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER REALLY DON'T CARE AFTER IT LEAVES OUR OFFICE UNRELIABALE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNACCOUNTABLE, LIAR Sevierville Tennessee
Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan On-Line Stores: CHAD MCCARTER AUCTION CENTER Sevierville, Tennessee

May 21 2017
Goodwill online auction website Shopgoodwill.com.com Goodwill employees bid on their own auctions to jack price up Sacramento Internet Author: visalia, California Employees: Goodwill online auction website Internet

May 12 2017
Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Caroline Ashleigh Auction Non-Referral Birmingham, Michigan 48012 Internet Inaccurate Report Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auctions: Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Internet

May 09 2017
Collect Plus The awful company who don't pay compensation when they lose your parcel! Admit they have lost £280 worth of clothes and won't pay a penny in compensation! Absolutely disgusting!! Nationwide Author: Nationwide Courier Services: Collect Plus Nationwide

May 09 2017
Ernesto DelVecchio Pembroke Pines Florida Deadbeat eBay Deadbeat-Accepted His Cash Offer-Ended Auction-Never Paid-Excuses-Delays-Funerals-Beware Pembroke Pines Florida Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Blabber Mouth: Ernesto DelVecchio Pembroke Pines Florida Deadbeat Internet

23, Report #1372072

May 08 2017
japan partner inc, japan partner, Silver World Japan Cars Import & Auction Services japan partner inc fraud review nagoya, japan Internet Author: Alabama Liars: japan partner inc Internet

24, Report #1371910

May 08 2017
Lewis & Maese Auction Company ,Lewis & Maese & Co., Misrepresentation, Selling fake art work, Counterfeit goods, fraudulently advertising forgeries as authentic and defrauding galleries and collectors. Houston Texas Author: New York, New York Artist Galleries: Lewis & Maese Auction Company Houston, Texas

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,