Your Search | zelli shoes
Approximately 998 Reports Found

Aug 18 2014
airjordansshoeshop.com allsalesstore Chinese the most bad seller, selling fake Nike shoes and tell us all he sell is true shoes,after you bought the items, and discovered it's fake, they will never reply your email anymore QINGDAO China
Author: norco, California Clothing Stores: airjordansshoeshop.com Internet

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet

Aug 11 2014
MBT online MBT shoes , Discount MBT , MBT Clearance , MBT Australia Sent wrong goods refuse to resend ordered pair and refuses to take others back, does not have a refund policy. China Internet Author: Dalyellup, Alabama Mail Order Services: MBT online Internet

Aug 04 2014
Nike Shoe Outlet Find Any Shoes or FindAnyShoes This site seems legit until you register a login with them. London England I think Internet Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Nike Shoe Outlet Internet

Jul 30 2014
NEED THOSE KICKS TOTAL FRAUD - NEVER RECEIVED THE GYM SHOES, PHONE # NOT INSERVICE, NOT RETURNING MY EMAILS NEW YORK Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Specialty Stores: NEED THOSE KICKS Internet

Jul 29 2014
Shoes Store melindwagogolk@163.comthereskeefer@vip.163.com Sport Shoe ripoffs Internet Author: Oakmont, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Shoes Store Internet

Jul 29 2014
newsonsale The website showed me good shoes i bought one but it never returned to the address Internet Author: Lynwood, California Sales People: newsonsale Internet

Jul 27 2014
clothesports.com (arros quality shoes) Took my money and never shipped shoes Non-US Internet Author: Cromwell, Connecticut Clothing Stores: clothesports.com Internet

9, Report #819111

Jul 26 2014
amy m. koester amy koester has openly lived with mike drake at 4116 renwood in contempt of divorce order not to cohabitate having 2 illegitimate children with him and bleeding my son ryan parker dry of child support kettering, Ohio Author: KETTERING, Ohio Dead Beat Moms: amy m. koester kettering, Ohio

Jul 25 2014
Shoes Sandals QuicklyShops Ripoff $40 for shoes I never received Glasgow DistOf Columbia
Author: Federal Way, Washington Clothing Stores: Shoes Sandals Glasgow, Dist of Columbia

Jul 25 2014
The Swanx SwanxThe Swanx LLC18710 Meridian ESuite #115-83Puyallup, WA 98375 The Swanx took my money but never delivered my shoes! Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Specialty Stores: The Swanx Internet

Jul 22 2014
www.loveandshoeshop.com LASS Website for shoes that you will never receive after your purchase Scottsdale Arizona Author: Abilene, Texas Specialty Stores: www.loveandshoeshop.com Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 19 2014
Lawrence Racine manager of Rack Room Shoes Chauvinistic pig Larry fires college student for attending 97 year old grandmothers funeral after giving notice Naples Florida
Author: naples, Florida Clothing Stores: Lawrence Racine manager of Rack Room Shoes Naples, Florida

Jul 16 2014
suchonline.com Sent wrong and fake shoes from Toms Shoes Outlet PuTianShi FUJIAN 351100 CHINA Internet
Author: Ashland, Kentucky Clothing Stores: suchonline.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Darrell Purdue Council Bluffs Iowa Web Builder Council Bluffs and Omaha Jay Ottis Fraud Alert - Despondent - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Ugly Character Jay Ottis Fraud Alert is a SHAM - Jay Ottis is a Great Humanbeing - Purdue could not walk in his shoes bellevue Nebraska Author: New York, New York Attorneys General: Darrell Purdue Council Bluffs Iowa bellevue, Nebraska

Jul 11 2014
FanFaisie, Style Mall, Mens' Fashions shoes ordered after 2 months, no contact Internet Author: Noranda, Alabama Clothing Stores: FanFaisie Internet

Jul 08 2014
 Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 06 2014
TSC SHOPS TSC Shoes Not refunding - horrible service Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California Clothing Stores: TSC SHOPS Internet

Jun 19 2014
nikeshox-outlet I bought a pair of Nike Shox R5 Mens Blue/White shoes for $66+$18 S/H, Internet
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: nikeshox-outlet Internet

Jun 17 2014
Kd6sforsale.com Rip off shoes Internet
Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Clothing Stores: Kd6sforsale.com Internet

Jun 17 2014
winter toms outlet I ordered shoes, they took the money out of my act. After a week I didn’t receive my merchandise so tried to contact Internet Author: Renton, Washington Clothing Stores: winter toms outlet Internet

Jun 16 2014
Swanx Shoes The Swanx shoes ruined my wish list! Internet Author: Worthington, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Swanx Shoes Internet

Jun 15 2014
Salvatore Ferragammo inc Juan nobola I bought 500 dollar tennis shoes. They were worn twice got wet and whole bottom fell out. company refused to refund them. dallas texas
Author: lantana, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Salvatore Ferragammo inc Nationwide

Jun 12 2014
Arros Shoes Shoes Box, clothesports.com Stole my Money through PayPal, Did Not Send Merchandise Internet Author: Melrose, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Arros Shoes Internet