Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | zero plus dialing, one call communications

Apr 19 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 19 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line I was on a no call list with my cell phone and they called and sold me a cruise that i never got Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Author: MUNSTER, Indiana Cruise Ships: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale,, Florida

Apr 18 2014
One Roof Energy Mainland Company taking advantage of Hawaiian consumers San Diego, CA Nationwide Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Utility Companies: One Roof Energy Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Charter One New Fees Implemented Without Informing Customers Nationwide
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan Banks: Charter One Nationwide

6, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 18 2014
Global Pro System Glennanne Marketing Group LLC Charge you $9.95 for info and DVD that is worthless, hangup when you call and then charge $39.95 Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Global Pro System Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 18 2014
POWER PLUS USA,  JOSE MENENDEZ, JOSE GUIDO MENEDEZ, DAVID WANOUNOU, BRIAN GOTTESMAN JOSE MENENDEZ,  NIKI NEDANOVICH,  PAMELA KNIGHT, JORDAN  WRIGHT SCAM ARTIST Tampa Florida
Author: Spring hill , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: POWER PLUS USA // JOSE MENENDEZ Tampa , Florida

Apr 18 2014
FLEETMATICS/ JERRY DYAS JERRY DYAS Manager of the Year with FLEETMATICS 25 plus years MEMBER of the CHURCH of SCIENTOLOGY &possible TOP management associated with the CHURCH Clearwater, Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Business Consulting: FLEETMATICS - JERRY DYAS Clearwater, Florida

Apr 18 2014
MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Fifth Harmony Merch Store One month later and still no item, company will not give me an estimation date Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Clothing Stores: MyPlay Direct - Fifth Harmony Store Internet

Apr 18 2014
Westgate Westgate offers the average American the dream vacation with high interest rates, faulty information, and rules with restrictions making it impossible to use. If you do make it to one of there resorts it isn't what they showed you on the display model. Complete lie. they sold us a room facing the Las Vegas strip and then suddenly it's not on the strip. The Westgate Las Vegas timeshare was dirty. I would love to save people from buying Westgates ripoff timeshare. Flordia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: Westgate Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus CAN Health Foreign company, Unauthorized charges, scam Linlithgow EH49 7SF Reino
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Apr 18 2014
summerwinds resorts services Sold a 4 night 5 day $79. Told them I owned a time share when I made the reservation, then got a call 2 weeks later telling me the place was full. They told me I could go to the Holiday Inn. Not what I bought; still had to attend presentation No refund offered. What a ripoff Branson Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Resorts: summerwinds resorts services Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
One kings lane Bait and switch, wrong chairs Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: One kings lane Internet

Apr 17 2014
Lumanelle Charged 89$, $89, and $79 for three free samplels plus the postage and shipping Internet Author: Ruidoso, New Mexico Health Spas: Lumanelle Internet

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News I am also owed $460.00 plus 6 months interest. Mr. Sparks paid a little less than half of the initial $885 he owed me with the demise of the Boulder Coffee News in September. The economy definitely affected some of his clients, so did his misrepresentati Non return of advertising fees Denver Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Higher Publishing dba Boulder Coffee News Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Freedom pop rip off / scam-- Tarzana, CA Internet Author: Cherokee Village, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Freedom pop Internet

Apr 17 2014
Fife RV Center WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK! WILL NOT GIVE YOU PAPERWORK Gig Harbor Washington Author: Lacey, Washington RV Dealers: Fife RV Center Gig Harbor, Washington

Apr 17 2014
BUBGET VAN LINES ALLEN KATZ ALLEN KATZ DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES AND ONE REAL SCUM BAG LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Moving Companies: BUBGET VAN LINES LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Apr 17 2014
network one (WWW.ONE.IE) (AN)TONY O'CONNELL APPLE DUSSADEE BRIAN O'CONNELL SCAM, CHEAT, E-COMMERCE TRAINING, WEBSITE DESIGN, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BANGKOK AND GALWICK (DUBLIN) Nationwide
Author: BANGKOK, Computer Classes: network one (WWW.ONE.IE) Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter, Shellie L Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Cadogan, Shellie Lyn Drinkwalter, Shellie L Drinkwalter, any combination of the four, Shellie Tucker (new one), Neon Mamo, A Pinch of this Cupcakes - likely many, many more BEWARE Major Scam Artist in Lovely London Ontario London, Strathroy and St. Thomas, Ontario Nationwide Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Shellie Lyn Cadogan Drinkwalter Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Consumer Services: Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California