Your Search | zero plus dialing, one call communications

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2014
seaton corp smx staffing hr@seatoncorp.com or call 1-877-STAFF-HR. TOTAL RIPP OFF NASHVILLE TN Nationwide Author: la vergne, Tennessee Employees: seaton corp smx staffing Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
five Point Capital National Funding One Dollar Buyout Leases Turn Into Fair Market Value Leases at the End of the Lease Term San Diego California Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jul 21 2014
Pay per call Jim Avdoulos ,aka Jim Gerardi, Jim Avdoulos James Avdoulos Jim Gerardi James Avdoulos Jim Avdoulos/Jim Gerardi does it again! Pay Per Call Inc is a FRAUD This guy is theft Palm coast Florida Author: Palm coast , Florida Brokerage Companies On-line: Pay per call Palm coast , Florida

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 21 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Beware if this company interviews you for a job position. Yelling, curse words, calling me names, insulting my resume and after I terminated the call because of the unprofessional behavior on her behalf, she called me back to yell and call me more names!!! I am horrified!! Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: Burleson, Texas Work Place Bullies: Secured Benefits Connection Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
OneGreatFamily, LLC One Great Family Refused to Take Responsibility for Its Error Orem Utah Author: Pocatello , Idaho Internet Services: OneGreatFamily, LLC Orem, Utah

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 20 2014
care one credit misleading Internet Author: wallingford, Connecticut Credit Services: care one credit Internet

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology One of fraud bad College Ferozepur Internet Author: Ferozepur, Indiana Colleges and Universities: Ferozepur College of Engineering and Technology Internet

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
GULF TO BAY FENCE HE IS A RIPOFF DO NOT CALL HIM LARGO Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: GULF TO BAY FENCE LARGO, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Loopnet Creates annual account and charges monthly for $64.95 even though I wanted one month access. Glendora, California Internet Author: Smyrna, Georgia Internet Services: Loopnet Internet

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
beaute md i cancelled order at twelve days jan of 2014, june 20 of 2014 they contacted me and said i did not cancel therfore i owe 89.99 i disagreed and even told her jillian mavan, i returned bottle and she said i shipped it to wrong address, therefore to settle acct i would have to pay 25 dollars i think not i did my end by cancelling, i will not give them my new credit card info knowing this is a scam this company makes there money by false advertising, because no one sees there 89.00 crap at the bottom of page in such small print.sadly they probally will turn this into collection , they really need to be shut down jolla California Author: MADISON HEIGHTS, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: beaute md jolla , California

Jul 16 2014
Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Did not deliver not just one, but TWO prizes I earned on their network, they are SCAMMERS. Internet Author: Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Transcendent Innovations/TRAINN Internet

Jul 16 2014
Resume Writers Group 1-0n-1 resumes Multiple companies one ripoff scheme Clermont FL Author: Pottsville, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Resume Writers Group Select State/Province

Jul 15 2014
Dermawy Dermanique ordered freesample, decided to cancel - after many attempts to call NEVER could get through. now I am being charged $97.88 for product not recieved. Greenville South Carolina Author: concord, California TV Advertisements: Dermawy Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 15 2014
Source One Designs Lisa Waller Vallesha Waller I was recently victimized by Valeesha Waller. I wished I had checked the internet before paying her in full. She was paid and never came back to do the job. I have filed a complaint against her. She's a liar. She was hired to paint my home and disappeared Duluth Georgia
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: Source One Designs Duluth, Georgia

Jul 15 2014
WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA DO NOT CALL THEM THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA Tampa, Florida

Jul 15 2014
Homekeepers of America DBA of The Pattann Company (in California), Veritas One, Inc., Sherwill Groupe, Inc.,Sherwill Financial, Sherwill Fianancial Groupe TOTAL SCAM, FRAUD LOAN MODIFICATION FOR $3,500 UPFRONT FEE Beverly Hills California Author: California Loan Modification: Homekeepers of America Beverly Hills, California

Jul 15 2014
Warrantech NSI Protection Fraudulent Business Practice Ran extended warranty concurrent with manufacturers warranty. Stopped coverage one year too early. Nationwide Author: Orange, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Warrantech Nationwide