Your Search | zero plus dialing, one call communications

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling Verified REVIEW: EJ Sterling commitment to total customer satisfaction. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients.*UPDATE: E.J. Sterling Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. EJ Sterling Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service, if not, you call us!
EJ Sterling Inc. Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: E.J. Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients. E.J. Sterling 100% committed to customer satisfaction. manhattan, New York

Jun 28 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Absolutely zero customer service!  Internet Author: Lee, Illinois Customer: Wargaming.net Internet

Jun 28 2016
palm with yachts purchased a 2005 caralina cat boat as is my mistake with the understanding that everything worked a greed to wire funds agreed to pay a deliver fee Boat arrived with black mold thru out nothing worked e xvcept one thing the company charged me for 20 gallons of fresh gas that was full of water seats torn s teering broken bilge pumps broken live well pump broken live well cracked vst pump bad the boat would run but on lift only The owner Craig is a Lire and so is his salesman Jeff be very careful they won't do anything paid 19,500 and have spent over $3,000 on the boat and 750 to get trailer road safe stuart Florida Author: Largo, Florida Boat Brokers: palm with yachts stuart, Florida

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Confrontational Pot Smoking Paranoid Guests Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Sitesworldwide.org Sites Worldwide, Online Client Service, Account Specialists, Business Development (BDI), onlineclientservices.com High pressure sales call with the intent to defraud, lies, false guarantees, false statements, bait and switch telemarketing interstate commerce fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chico, California Search Engine Optimization: Sitesworldwide.org Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Natasha Coles fidelity bank plc you are the chosen one to recieve my fortune of 5,000,000 dollars. Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Banks: Natasha Coles Internet

Jun 27 2016
Matecheck Sandra Hope Took my retainer and never did one bit oif work! Fountain Hills, Arizona hear Author: Prescott, Arizona Private Investigators: Matecheck Fountain Hills, Arizona

Jun 27 2016
AncestrybyDNA I can't get a hold of the company and the one time I did they said the test would be done on a certain day and I never received it Internet Nationwide
Author: port st lucie, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: AncestrybyDNA Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Legacy Collect calls Legacy Inmate Communications Scam Artists, Shady Cypress California Author: KINGSLEY, Michigan Correctional Facilities / Jail: Legacy Collect calls Cypress, California

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
XTOYSUSA I purchased a d***o a week ago and it should've been here in 1-3 days. there's no number to call or anyone to talk to. I want my money back and my credit card info erased. Internet Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: XTOYSUSA Internet

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
On Call Cash These people are BIZARRE Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: On Call Cash Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
GREAT CALL 5 STAR Great Call Splash RIP-OFF - FRAUDULENT DECEIT ON SENIOR CITIZENS Carlsbad California Author: Merrick, New York Emergency Medical Services: GREAT CALL 5 STAR Carlsbad, California

Jun 25 2016
beenverified.com Order background check in April 2016 thinking it was a one time charge and continued to be charged two additional months New York New York Author: San Diego, California On-Line Business: beenverified.com New York, New York

Jun 25 2016
cooper's point/jrk managed by kristen mcneil carpet laid on poo (feces), been waiting 2 months for refund and getting constant run around empty promises and now will not even return call. north charleston South Carolina complaint resolved Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Housing Rentals: cooper's point/jrk north charleston, South Carolina

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee