Your Search | znz cash

Aug 15 2016
national fulfiment advisors Received letter telling me I am a cash prize winner of $1,560,000.00 to be paid in lump sum check. Need to forward $20.00 with response. Wrote on response that I would give them 1% of total when I receive check. jackson heights New York Author: San Jose, California Liars: national fulfiment advisors jackson heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 15 2016
NFA Cash prize winners check immediately Jackson Heights New York Author: Grantsville, West Virginia Cash Services: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 13 2016
Lend up Ronnie Claim to be a loan company Florida Internet Author: Millsboro, Delaware Cash Services: Lend up Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com MeLeads.com SPAM - FRAUD - SCAM Sell Fake leads for Real Cash every month unknown Internet Author: Manhattan Beach, California Customer Leads: MeLeads.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

38, Report #1322095

Aug 12 2016
ACE Cash Express Austin Jones Scam ,User,Fraud Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Lake Worth , Florida Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

39, Report #1322074

Aug 11 2016
Golden Corral Nationwide Author: Bloomingburg, New York Cash Services: Golden Corral Nationwide

40, Report #1321977

Aug 11 2016
cash advance america andy mike e-mail threat Internet email threat Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cash advance america Internet

41, Report #1321921

Aug 11 2016
NRT technology Mohegan Sun Pocono Downs ATM did not dispense cash but withdrew from my bank account. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Cash Services: NRT technology Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
Cash net usa Harry Morgan State that I was approved for alone up to $10,000 and discuss payments but I never follow threw with it I called the main office and they state that there's no Harry Morgan account manger here because we don't have no account manger. Chicago Illinois Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Accounting: Cash net usa Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash-Advance Inc Loan Account Number #xx5621 Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: Cash-Advance Inc Internet

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

45, Report #1320031

Aug 08 2016
Richmond Capital Group Viceroy Capital Jonathan Braun Richmond Capital Group New York New York insert from zeke faux article Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group New York, New York

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 08 2016
Loan Source Mark Smith Mark got me to send $350usd twice and $320usd and told everything is fine u will receive ur Loan now it's ur file is to old send $220usd to cancel and get ur refund after they said u don't have to pay anything u will get ur refund Mineral Wells Teaxes Internet
Author: Hamilton , Ontario Cash Services: Loan Source Internet

Aug 08 2016
A closer look Desjardin cheque, Evaluation form Desjardin cheque, Customer report, Western Union Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Cash Services: A closer look Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Sams Club Walmart Wallet less and $14,000 cash poorer thanks to cashier. Amarillo, Tx. Nationwide Author: Claude, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sams Club Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York