Your Search | zoom zoom driving school

Jul 10 2014
Stazz1 Logistics Mike Stazzone Stazzone doesn't want to Pay me for driving his ratty old truck Delaware Ohio Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Trucking Companies: Stazz1 Logistics Delaware, Ohio

Jul 10 2014
Smith Station High School lied during court defamation & slander judge ruled unfairly allowed me to be harassed & bullied for 3 years commited perjury Smiths Station Alabama Author: Phenix city, Alabama Public Schools: Smith Station High School Smiths Station, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
APOLLOS SUN KAN KOREAN MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY Apollos Sun Kan Taekwondo Academy THIS SCHOOL IS A FRAUD WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO MONEY ASPECTS AND SOME FAULTY INSTRUCTION GIVEN BY THE MASTER !!! houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Martial Arts: APOLLOS SUN KAN KOREAN MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY houston, Texas

Jul 09 2014
Public Driving School Stone Mountain Georgia 5300 Memorial Drive Suite A Haron Woyesa MANIPULATES FEMALE STUDENTS INTO HAVING SEX WITH HIM AND INFECTS THEM WITH HERPES Stone Mountain Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Public Driving School Stone Mountain Georgia 5300 Memorial Drive Suite A Stone Mountain, New York

Jul 09 2014
law offices of allen g rose pc Law office s of allen g rose my grandma left a $201,000 irrevocable spendthrift trust fund for me when she passed away to pay for school investments house & car& general well being & he will not give me sufficent benefits claims he will with broken promises will not give me a copy of the will that by law he has to give to me nor trust fund deposits & withdrawl notifications as by law hes supposed 2& has failed 2 be in touch with me for almost a year springfield,mo & Greenfield, missouri Author: monett, Missouri Financial Services: law offices of allen g rose pc Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Tony Silvagni Surf School Expensive, Over priced, Not Military Friendly, A Rip Off, A Total Monopoly, Not Worth the Money, Corporate Scam Wilmington, North Carolina Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Sports Instruction: Tony Silvagni Surf School Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jul 07 2014
Jerry Yarnell Yarnell Art / Inspiration in painting/Yarnell school of fine art Well Known Local Artist, Self Proclaimed Christian, Disgraces Family and Publicly Lies to Further His Career Skiatook, Oklahoma Author: Grove, Oklahoma Liars: Jerry Yarnell Skiatook, Oklahoma

Jul 07 2014
Kokopelli Property Management They Kept my Security Deposit-Now I am Unsecure About How to Get School Clothes for My Child Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Housing Rentals: Kokopelli Property Management Santa Ge, New Mexico

Jul 06 2014
Scioto county career technical center This school is training us to use brain dumps to pass our state certification tests, while trying to sell drugs. Lucasville Ohio Author: Beaver, Ohio Computer Classes: Scioto county career technical center Lucasville, Ohio

Jul 05 2014
Mountain Training School MTS Beware of change in payment plans, hidden fees, merchandise not sent/refund not given Palmer Alaska Author: Bethesda, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mountain Training School Palmer, Alaska

Jul 03 2014
C. R. England Global Transportation Don't Do It....Watch Out Salt Lake City Utah Author: riverside, California Driving Schools: C. R. England Global Transportation Salt Lake City Utah, Utah

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jul 02 2014
Marco Kozlowski REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski Orlando, Florida

Jul 02 2014
EZ VIEW I ordered by phone one attachment to atach the night glare while driving. The peole sounded as they were in a home and lots of screaming and cursing was going on Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Credit Card Fraud: EZ VIEW Internet

Jul 02 2014
Los Angeles Film School LAFS Worthless film school Hollywood California Author: Vincent, Alabama Theaters: Los Angeles Film School Hollywood, California

Jul 02 2014
Weld Racing Weld Racing Pro Star Rims can fail after a few years of normal driving and their own engineer admitted it. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Houston, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Weld Racing Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 02 2014
Sacramento Learning Tree Academy/Ryan Martin Ripoff School Orangevale California Author: Sacramento, California Private Schools: Sacramento Learning Tree Academy/Ryan Martin Orangevale, California

Jul 02 2014
eudrivingschool.com Edward (Lee Fletcher)LambertPA (not used now) Took money for driving licence conversion to EU country and never supplied - it is a scam. London UK Internet Author: Utah DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: eudrivingschool.com Internet

Jul 01 2014
Alternative Postal Service Cars & Concepts ld to come I mother of two trying to get back in school CNA to help out at home with my husband, I was told to go to 4711 N. Manhattan Avenue for orientation went there two days later filled out paper work , a w-9 form wad told I.could file on my taxes. I was also told I would get $10 per hr on a form that was with the paper work, I notice that they asked for the form back with the test that was given. We were used $80 in gas they didn't care. I had.to.split a $42 check with my helper. Tampa Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alternative Postal Service Tampa, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Labco School of Dental Assisting Plus, LLC 15 weeks, accredited by state of connecticut, ACertidied memeber American Dental Assitants Association Approved Derby Connecticut
Author: 06451, Connecticut Trade Schools: Labco School of Dental Assisting Derby, Connecticut

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jun 30 2014
Seacoast Career School Premier Education group Seacoast Admitting Reps purposely misrepresent actual Job placement & expected Salaries for grads , Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Health Care Education: Seacoast Career School Internet

Jun 30 2014
California Truck Driving Academy Byron Allen, Natalie Machado, California Truck Driving Academy is a scam, rip off, lying, cheating, defrauding taxpayers Santa Ana California
Author: Santa Ana, California Corrupt Companies: California Truck Driving Academy Santa Ana, California