Your Search | zoom zoom driving school

Aug 26 2016
W.I.T.S. World Instructors Training School I was scammed by W.I.T.S. Nationwide
Author: Cheshire, Connecticut Liars: W.I.T.S. Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Frida Spanish School fridaspanish.com Promised college credits, promised an education to young people stranded Mexico City DF
Author: Tyler, Texas Language: Frida Spanish School Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 23 2016
Top Level Pr School Top Level PR Education Top Level PR Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Top Level Pr School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 16 2016
Anthony Romee MY OPINION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS THAT ANTHONY ROMEE IS A NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Cape Coral Florida
LOOK AT THIS NERD. HE REMINDS ME OF THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKED ON Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Anthony Romee Cape Coral , Florida

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 13 2016
Home solutions. Eddie Smith / build zoom I looked on build zoom to find a license contractor to build a patio and sun room for our 25 anniversary . unfortunately I chose someone off build zoom.. wrong..he never has a contractor license but build zoom listed him as Haven one.. Moulton.al Nationwide/ alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Appliances: Home solutions. Eddie Smith Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
R. E. Garrison Trucking Worst experience driving so far Vinemont Alabama Author: Vass, North Carolina Trucking Companies: R. E. Garrison Trucking Vinemont , Alabama

14, Report #1322067

Aug 11 2016
Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Rip Off Artist / Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm / Overcharges for lessons / Is not qualified to be teaching Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Alabama Boat Marinas: Tom Babcock / At The Helm Sailing & Powerboating School /Ramona Helm Ottawa, Ontario

15, Report #1320446

Aug 11 2016
Coyne College Coyne American Institute Attended this School in 2009 and I am still not employed as a medical assistant. chicago Illinois Author: chicago , Illinois Health Care Education: Coyne College chicago, Illinois

16, Report #1322029

Aug 11 2016
experiencesales.com individual name Daniel Ferris said he needed $$ to fund a school soccer trip to Ireland but receipt is for childrens books Denver Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Door to Door Sales: www.experiencesales.com

Aug 11 2016
JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL John Adams Charged me over 500$ and lied and said their school was accredited when it is NOT! So basically lied to me and stole my money!! Miami Florida Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: JOHN ADAMS VITURAL SCHOOL Miami, Florida

Aug 10 2016
Comedy Defensive Driving ComedyDefensiveDriving.com $25 class really costs $50 if you actually want to get the certificate Irving Texas Author: Plano, Texas Driving Schools: Comedy Defensive Driving Irving, Texas

Aug 09 2016
Primrose Hunter's Creek Primrose School of Hunter's Creek Deceitful, Incompetent, Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Preschools: Primrose Hunter's Creek Orlando, Florida

Aug 08 2016
CareerCom Business School Went and took a tour of the school signed a paper stating that I was interested in going but changed my mind and didn't go back they charge me and got finiacial aid for me I never attended Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Trade Schools: CareerCom Business School Oakland, California

21, Report #1320233

Aug 02 2016
AIT Truck Driver Training Uses Federal Student Loans to try to lure and scam students Phoenix Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Driving Schools: AIT Truck Driver Training Phoenix , Arizona

22, Report #1320151

Aug 01 2016
build zoom .com censors reviews Internet
Author: small town, Other Home Improvements: build zoom .com Internet

23, Report #1319639

Jul 29 2016
SWIFT Trucking School Scam Jurupa Valley California Author: Winchester, California Driving Schools: SWIFT Jurupa Valley,

24, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

25, Report #1319522

Jul 29 2016
Harrison Career Institute Perpetrated fraud with government financial aid & forcing loans thru same people who owned the school. FBI Deptford New Jersey Author: Hammonton , New Jersey Financial Education: Harrison Career Institute Deptford , New Jersey