ZOOM ZOOM DRIVING SCHOOL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: zoom zoom driving school
There may be more specific results for "zoom zoom driving school"
For more specific results for "zoom zoom driving school"
Showing 1-25 of 5,302 Found Reports For more specific results for "zoom zoom driving school"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Tuffy muffler cross threaded spark plugs blew out while driving Portage Michigan Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tuffy muffler Portage, Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Penn Foster Career School online school is a complete and utter Ripp Off ,scam, misleading everything promised is not delivered Scranton, Pennsylvania penn foster alumni Author: savannah, Missouri Trade Schools: Penn Foster Career School Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 21 2017
Amer abdulla omar 4135 w indian school Furniture store fixing cars totaled from auction . Took car took money sold vehicle to someone else didnt pay for my job Phx az Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Amer abdulla omar Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 21 2017
St Helen Catholic School St Helen Catholic School, Vero Beach, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Private Schools: St Helen Catholic School Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Car Hop Vallejo, CA I bought a car from Car Hop in Vallejo in March 2017 and it just blew up July 16, 2017 (4 months) because I did not have full coverage they want me to still pay for a faulty car (DEATH TRAP) my daughter was driving from Fresno to Oakland the Nissan 2009 Versa started to smoke and then there was a pop (FIRE) she pulled over to the side of the road and the car blew up. Nationwide
Author: Oakland, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 13 2017
ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL Scammer School East Point Georgia
Author: Riverdale, Georgia Driving Schools: ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL East Point, Georgia

Jul 12 2017
American intercontinental university School ripped off student after 3 years of attending Schaumburg Illinois Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: A

Jul 12 2017
Fast Cab Taxi Company White Diamond Limo bad attitudes, terrible driving skills, long waits, utterly incompetent Warsaw Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Taxi & Limousine Services: Fast Cab Taxi Company Warsaw, Indiana

Jul 11 2017
Socrates Academy charter school Larry Peroulas Defamation of character, false accusations, so Larry Peroulas destroyed my career as an educator, made me lose my job and retirement Matthews North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Socrates Academy charter school Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 10 2017
ICDC College I applied to the school for my Associates degree in Substance Abuse Counseling. I was told that was what I was enrolled in. I recently applied to Argosy University to persue my Bachelor's degree in psychology, only to find out I do not have an associate's degree yet. The degree I received is only a certificate. That's not what I paid for. Huntington Park California Author: Freeport, Illinois Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Huntington Park, California

Jul 09 2017
Florida Career Collge THIS SCHOOL IS A SCAM ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY Jacksonville Florida Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Florida Career Collge Internet

Jul 09 2017
Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL breach contract poor sailing school lessons Miami Florida Owners response Author: Wilton, Connecticut Sports Instruction: Island Dreamer Sailing School - Miami FL Miami, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 05 2017
Cornerstone Christian School (a front) Chris Jesus University fraudulent (craigslist, pink bike online selling) checks using Cornerstone Christian School Wildomar California Author: scottsdale, Arizona Sporting Goods: Cornerstone Christian School (a front) Wildomar, California

Jul 05 2017
Learnwell Driving School Bishops Cleeve, driving lessons bishops cleeve, reviews learnwelldrivingschool.co.uk fraud, scam and complaint. Bishops Cleeve Gloucestershire United Kingdom
Author: Bishops Cleeve, Consumer Services: Learnwell Driving School Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Stegman Automotive Big ripoff, Ex criminals will serve you. Was driving through Lamar when I had air condioning problems. Lamar Colorado Author: Lamar, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Stegman Automotive Lamar, Colorado

Jul 02 2017
Winona Secondary School Winona High School deceptive driver's education Winona Mississippi Author: Mississippi Driving Schools: Winona Secondary School Winona, Mississippi

22, Report #1381947

Jun 28 2017
EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation ECMC The company representative called me and started yelling at me about how I owed money for a school I never attended as I already have a student loan already paid for because I am on extended medical leave Minneapolis ,Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Colleges and Universities: EDUCATION CREDIT MANAGEMENT corporation Internet

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland