Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search: /reports/searchenginesetupcom/internet/searchenginesetupcom this.company tired getting me to register my website and its a sca 1035735
There may be more reports for "/reports/searchenginesetupcom/internet/searchenginesetupcom this.company tired getting me to register my website and its a sca 1035735"
For more results perform a general search for "/reports/searchenginesetupcom/internet/searchenginesetupcom this.company tired getting me to register my website and its a sca 1035735"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Shipments keep coming but no way to cancel. Won't answer phone. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Peru, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 22 2017
pardons waivers canada i thought it was a governemt company but its not toronto Nationwide Author: Alabama Abusive Parents: pardons waivers canada Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream & Revived Youth Ageless Eye Serum Bait & Switch, Very deceptive tactics Internet Author: Middletown, Rhode Island Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Inmar Rebates Inmar / Promotion Network / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine Inmar / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine is a Scam Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Escanaba, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Inmar Rebates Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Ghost Plate Zero Customer Service Internet Author: Baldwin, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Ghost Plate Internet

Feb 22 2017
Richners Auto Parts sent the wrong part, would not claim the returned part, have my money & would not return it! Milesburg Pennsylvania Author: Yucca Valley, California Auto Parts: Richners Auto Parts Milesburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 22 2017
trydermasoft, purecell eye cream,DYI beautyadored after paying by card for s/h..i had several call through day and night wanting me to pay $6.95s/h extra Nationwide Author: LUFKIN, Texas Skin Care: trydermasoft Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
HughesNet Satellite Internet no service, no connection Internet Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Satellite Internet Internet

Feb 22 2017
Livingston Mobile Home Community Unlawful rent and water increases. Brought rats in used homes they towed in. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Livingston Mobile Home Community Lutz, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear Don't buy product it does not work and they will rip u off they said 4.95 and charged me 164.00 don't buy this product Ny Internet Author: Hampton , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Skin endear Internet

Feb 22 2017
Hobbies Discount BUYERS BEWARE!!! Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Mazda of Escondido Penske Auto Group Escondido California
You must sell cars Author: Escondido, California Auto Dealers: Mazda of Escondido Escondido, California

Feb 22 2017
Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Left the United Kingdom owing me money Santa Barbara Nationwide
Author: GLASTONBURY, Other Property Management: Nathanial Hansen of The Socializers Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 22 2017
People finders Cancelled membership, company took $24.99 out of my account AFTER being cancelled Sacramento California Author: Oxford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: People finders Sacramento, California

Feb 22 2017
Stericycle Stericycle's illegal auto renewal service contract and price gouging. Part two Illinois Author: Elmira, New York Maintenance Companies: Stericycle Illinois

magnetphonecable.com Magnetic phone charger Internet
Author: Danvers, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fashion Nova Fashion Nova Scam Fashion nova Internet Author: hamden, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Fashion Nova Internet

Feb 22 2017
teehood ordered patriot leggings for $40 never recieved . didint say Internet Author: Gardner, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: teehood Internet

Feb 22 2017
The Deal Empire I place and order on November 2016 for a body shape , slim panties. The order was charge on my account. I called several times for a refund. They send the item at the end of December. I send the order back it was too small. They never gave me a refund. I send emails, call the number for refunds. No answer. This is a scam. An add on facebook Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Feb 22 2017
solymar green coffee i never ordered anything from this company. they got a hold of my atm card and took money out of my account. Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: solymar green coffee Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
MCC HOLDING .S.A. MCC HOLDING (HK) CORPORATION LTD UPFRONT LOAN SCAM &FAKE WIRE TRANSFER MT 103 BANK INSTRUMENT HONG KONG &SWITZERLAND hong kong &Switzerland Author: CENTRAL, Alabama Banks: MCC HOLDING .S.A. Internet