Complaint Review: Sears Rebate Center

• Reported By: roxanne — Cleburne Texas United States of America
  • Sears Rebate Center

Internet
    United States of America

I purchased an electrolux washer and dryer on December 6, 2009 because they said there was a $250.00 rebate for each of them.  So we went ahead and purchased both of them thinking we would be getting a 500.00 rebate.  I turned in the rebate on 12/15/2009.  I started calling them on March 15th inquiring about my rebate.  Each time I call I am told that they have sent it out and I need to wait.  I was first told that they mailed me my rebate on March 17th and then when I called today they told me it was mailed out on February 23rd.  I don't think they have ever mailed it out and have no intention of mailing it out.  Everytime I call and ask who is in charge they said they can't tell me the person's name and I have been hung up on twice.  I am trying to figure out where to go from here and who to complain to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears-rebate-center/internet/sears-rebate-center-rebate-scam-internet-588349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BEWARE OF THE REBATE SCAM!! I'm in the same boat

AUTHOR: Just another victim - (United States of America)

Same here, brought Electrolux washer on December 29, 2009, and was offered a 10% rebate from the purchase price. After several emails, and phone calls, I'm also getting the run around from these idiot, non speaking english operators they have working for them. Here it is April 2010, and still NO REBATE. I'm tired of wasting my time with these losers. I've learned my lesson to never buy anything else from Sear's, I rather go somewhere else even if it cost me little more money. But I'll get my rebate back by calling Sear's out for the smallest problem to my washer machine, after purchasing the extended warranty. I'll have to inspect my washer again, who knows if I find a scratch on it for them to waste time to come out and look and replace. Pay back is a B*$@H!