Report: #1341972

• Reported By: Judy chambers — White Hall Arkansas USA
  • Sears Vacations

Internet
    USA

Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Booking Cancellations

I thought the Sears Vacations was a pretty good deal, but after choosing to get out of the program due to hardship, I'm being told the hundreds that I have invested in the trip ins non-refundable.  I earned points for a previous cruise and 2 hotel stays and when I used those credits, I was given MINIMIAL credits toward the hotel expenses.  It would have been just as easy to pay for the hotels without having to call Sears Vacations then wait forever for someone to answer the phone, then wait as they search for the information I already gave them, etc.  It is a huge nightmare and NOT worth the expense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2016 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears-vacations/internet/sears-vacations-select-access-what-a-horrible-waste-of-my-time-and-money-florida-interne-1341972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Booking Cancellations

AUTHOR: Sears Vacations - (USA)

When making a travel reservation with Sears Vacations, those reservations are subject to the cancellation policy of the property itself (hotel, reosrt, cruise line, etc). When the reservation is due for a refund, we refund that money to you. When the booking is non-refundable the property does not refund any of the funds either Sears Vacations or the customer. At the time of making the reservation we validate the cancellation policy for your particular reservations (whether it be 24 hours, non-refundable, 7-days, etc.) so that you are aware of the cancellation policy for your particular reservation.