Complaint Review: Sears

• Reported By: Ken — Vacaville California USA
  • Sears

Nationwide
    USA

Sears Sears Home Services Scheduled out services until warranty ran out and is now trying to charge me for repair Fairfield, Ca? California

I will NEVER deal with Sears again!! Bought a refrigerator from them and with about two months of the warrenty expiring, the ice machine quit working. I called up and made a date to get it repaired. The day before, they called they were mistaken and that there was not going to be a repair person in our area (Vacaville...really?). They reschedule the appointment for three weeks later. I get a call the DAY OF the appointment and they say tha the repair person got into an accident and couldn't make the appointment (hope they are ok). I told them that my warrenty was going to be up in a couple of days and they said that was ok because I started the clain while it was under warrenty.

I was to call back the next day. I called and was told, sorry, the warrenty is up and was passed on to trhee other people where the last person stated that she would refer me to the people that would give us a consideration three month warranty and they would call with an appointiment time. I took this as they would do what they should have done and honored the appointment (since I originally called while it was under warranty and THEY canceled the appointments). I called about it again, and they again told me they will call me, no need for me to call. I called again today and after being passed around again three more times, he (Travis) said it was denied and I have to pay for it myself. Told him I would put it on Social Media, Ri-Off Report..."go for it, that is your right".

Buch of crap...no wonder they are going out of busines (so I hear).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears/nationwide/sears-sears-home-services-scheduled-out-services-until-warranty-ran-out-and-is-now-trying-1402545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content