Complaint Review: Sears

• Reported By: David — Florence Alabama USA
  • Sears

Nationwide
    USA

Sears, Sears On line Tired old company just needs to close down Hoffman Estates Nationwide

*Author of original report: Sears a compnay of liars and theieves

I purchased a riding lawn mower through Sears on line. I was not allowed to select a delivery date but was just given a date three weeks out. No way I was waiting 3 weeks!

I attempted to chat, to no avail, then, customer service, "not", then delivery services, again, no avail, then to another customer service and finally got the delivery changed to following week. The next day I got a call "confirming" the delivery date.

Then the next day, another call saying the delivery date had to be changed to a later date.

I called the number left and their customer service (whom I could barely understand) told me too bad, it had to be the new date or they could cancel the order and I would have to wait 7 to 10 days to get my refund.

WHY? You took my money right away, so give it back so I can go buy a lawnmower elsewhere.

Nope, not done like that. Spoke with a manager, same problems,  no resolution.

Does anyone work for Sears that is not from India??? Not only can you not understand them, but they are rude and arrogant.

So now I am currently out $1700.00 and no lawn mower.

I purchased many things from Sears in the past, but they have just lost ANOTHER customer.

Do everyone a favor and just shut the doors!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2017 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sears/nationwide/sears-sears-on-line-tired-old-company-just-needs-to-close-down-hoffman-estates-nationwid-1378593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sears a compnay of liars and theieves

AUTHOR: - ()

I filed a complaint with the BBB to which Sears never answered. I eventually had to cancel the order and three days later SEARS send me an email saying THEY are cancelling my order as item is not available. Funny since I spoke with someone a few days earlier that sad they had them in the warehouse and that they would try to deliver sooner than waiting another week.

So OK, Sears, you cancelled my order and indicated in the email that my "deposit" was released. Well, the "deposit" is actually the TOTAL AMOUNT, and it has NOT been released and now I am told it will take 7 to 10 days for a refund!

It took minutes to TAKE my money, you failed to deliver on the sale and now I am supposed to wait a week or more for MY money back!!

I now have no lawn mower and no money in which to go to a reputable company and buy one.

All I can say is Sears is a company of liars, con artists and thieves and the sooner they go belly up the better for all consumers!