Complaint Review: Seattle Coffee Direct ,Peel, Inc

• Seattle Coffee Direct ,Peel, Inc
    990 Grove St., Ste. 204
    Evanston, Illinois

Seattle Coffee Direct Peel, Inc July 13th and still NO Refund Evanston Illinois

*Author of original report: Refund finally was posted to account

I have been dealing with these scam artist since May 11, 2009 (this is when they received the product that I returned). It is now July 13, 2009 and I am still getting the run around on a refund. Every time I call there is another reason why the "REFUND" did not go through...today I was told another 3-5 business days....What is these people's problem?

I have filed a complaint with the IL Better Business Bureau as well as the IL Attorney General. If there are any other organizations that I can file a complaint with I would like to know whom, as I want everyone to know that this is a bad company to do business with. They lie and do not do what they promise to do.

Kazba926
Dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seattle-coffee-direct-peel-inc/evanston-illinois-60201/seattle-coffee-direct-peel-inc-july-13th-and-still-no-refund-evanston-illinois-468968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund finally was posted to account

AUTHOR: Kazba926 - (U.S.A.)

As of July 16, 2009 with the aid of the BBB of IL, Seattle coffee posted a refund to my account.