Complaint Review: Seattle Direct Coffee

• Seattle Direct Coffee
    P.O. Box 4004
    Evanston, IL 60204, Illinois
    United States of America

Seattle Direct Coffee I found a $79 charge on my online bank statement and reported it to the bank. I told them it was unauthorized and they are going to reverse the charges and have issued new debit cards to my family. I Evanston, Illinois

I check my online bank account each day and noticed a charge on my checking account for $79 which was unauthorized. I called my bank and told them. They will reimburse the charges and have put a stop payment on all future attempts. My bank has also issued us new debit cards and the old ones are now considered as if they were stolen.
I bought coffee from them three years ago and they kept sending me mass quantities of coffee each week until I called them and told them I could not afford nor did I need that much coffee. They stopped sending me coffee at that point.
I have made several repeated calls to the number and got only a recording that does not give the name of the company. It just says please leave a message and one of our reps will get back to you.
The funny thing is my husband and I had been discussing this with a friend just a day before this charge went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seattle-direct-coffee/evanston-il-60204-illinois-60204/seattle-direct-coffee-i-found-a-79-charge-on-my-online-bank-statement-and-reported-it-to-532561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content