Complaint Review: Second Chance Ranch

• Second Chance Ranch
    14040 water ave,
    Internet
    United States of America

Second Chance Ranch Colleen - owner No chance ranch...horse will not be cared for properly. Internet

I boarded there for 6 months. I had to come every day  at lunch to see how hungry my horse was. I feed extra hay to my horse I paid for every day. Kathy the feeder was very verbally abusive to me and any horse there. Kathy said horses were crazy. Some never got out of their stall the whole 6 months.  Colleen did nothing about the  feeding or abuse.

At the end several horses  (approx. 7) were very hungry. Mine and young horse next to her were eating their wood poles down in a few days. Environment for the horse very unhealthy.

Several horse boarding stables are unsafe in Morgan Hill & San Martin.  They don't care about quality of hay or if you horse is happy or safe. And they don't care if the place is safe for a person to ride. These privately owned boarding stables are not being investigated by the County.

They make enough money (several thousand a month) profit to finance their showing their horses, but could care less about safety, quality of hay.

I left 10 days early before month up, before my horse was harmed anymore. I lost $125. It was worth it because the vet bill for colic would have been worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/second-chance-ranch/internet/second-chance-ranch-colleen-owner-no-chance-ranchhorse-will-not-be-cared-for-properl-1013406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content