Complaint Review: Secret Cash Card Service

• Reported By: Coeur D Alene Idaho
  • Secret Cash Card Service
    Secretecashcardservice.com
    Internet

Secret Cash Card Service Unauthorized $49.95 out of my bank account! Don't even know them? Secretcashcardservice.com Internet

JUST OPENED A NEW BANK ACCOUNT TWO WEEKS AGO AND WAS ONLINE CHECKING MY ACCOUNT WHEN I NOTICED A CHARGE FOR $49.95 THAT WAS BEING SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY. AFTER THOROUGHLY GOING OVER MY TRANSACTIONS, I REALIZED I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH SECRETCASHCARDSERVICE.COM BEFORE AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS. I PHONE-D MY BANK AND THEY TOLD ME TO FIRST TRY AND CONTACT THEM AT 866-496-1799 JUST TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T MAKING A MISTAKE.

I JUST CALLED AND WAS ROUTED TO EITHER LOG ON TO THEIR WEBSITE OR CALL THEM AT 401-228-9232. I CALLED THEIR OTHER PHONE NUMBER AND I TOLD THE REP THAT THEY ILLEGALLY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I WANT IT BACK. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE JUST AN ANSWERING SERVICE AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO LOG ON TO THEIR WEBSITE AND DO AN "INQUIRY"? THIS IS BULL.....

I CONTACTED THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT AND THEY ARE GOING TO FILE CHARGES AND REFUND MY ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE TO CLOSE THIS ONE AND OPEN A NEW ONE! I AM FURIOUS THAT COMPANIES OUT THERE CAN DO THIS. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND I ALWAYS SHOP/BANK ONLINE. THEY NEED TO BE SUED!

Michelle
Coeur D Alene, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secret-cash-card-service/internet/secret-cash-card-service-unauthorized-4995-out-of-my-bank-account-dont-even-know-them-235092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content