Complaint Review: securecbdhealth.com

• Reported By: all — claymont Delaware USA
  • securecbdhealth.com

Internet
    USA

securecbdhealth.com Med Pure, Select Health, Eyewrinklelite Rip-off scam - Med Pure Internet

I got an on-line offer to try a CBD oil for Med-Pure for a nominal price of $4.95 on Septemer 4. After this I noticed that other people had reported this company to be a fraud. I called and canceled on 9/11 and was told that there would be no other charges. However, in spite of this, I was charged $94.67 for one order and $92.67 for another order on 9/18.  I immediately called Med-Pure again and requested they reverse these charges. They said I would have to ge to my bank  and get another 800 number to call.

My bank has now informed me that the best they can do is to get 50% of my money refuned. Med-Pure told said they had no record of me cancelling on 9/11. This is a conplete scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2017 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/securecbdhealthcom/internet/securecbdhealthcom-med-pure-select-health-eyewrinklelite-rip-off-scam-med-pure-inter-1401507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content