Complaint Review: Secured Bond Bureau On Behalf Of Odrian Wheel Of Fortune 21st Centruy Alliance

• Submitted: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2008
  • Reported By: Salisbury Maryland
  • Secured Bond Bureau On Behalf Of Odrian Wheel Of Fortune 21st Centruy Alliance
    386 Rumble Street Unit 3B
    Burnaby, British Columbia
    Canada

Secured Bond Bureau On Behalf Of Odrian Wheel Of Fortune 21st Centruy Alliance ODRIAN SOLUTIONS- SECURED BOND BUREAU ON BEHALF OF ODRIAN WHEEL OF FORTUNE 21ST CENTURY ALLIANCE WITH SUPERPAGES.COM - MONEY SCAM - CASH CHECKS SEND THEM MONEYGRAM AND CALL TO GET FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYMORE INFO THAN THAT UNTIL THEY GET A MONEYGRAM CONFIRMATION NUMBER. Burnaby British Columbia

I received a letter in the mail today with 2 checks stating I had won a sweepsteaks bonanza. Stated no purchase necessary and that the money was from a charitable organization worldwide.

I called the number on the letter and a gentleman answered the phone so I asked him if he could give me more information about this sweepsteaks. The only thing he could tell me was that I had won and I need to go deposit the $2680.22 in my account and then go get a moneygram and call him back.

He asked me if my bank would hold this check. I told him they would hold it for 5 days. He stated they shouldn't because it was a cashiers check form Michigan First Credit Union.

It all seemed a little fishy to me so I got on the internet to see if I could pull this company up to see if it was ligit. Nothing came up until I put in Secured Bond Bureau and then I started to see where this was reported as a ripoff money scam. Thank God I look further into this before going any further.

I sure hope something can be done about this so no one gets scamed!

Wendy
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2008 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secured-bond-bureau-on-behalf-of-odrian-wheel-of-fortune-21st-centruy-alliance/burnaby-british-columbia-v5e-1a8/secured-bond-bureau-on-behalf-of-odrian-wheel-of-fortune-21st-centruy-alliance-odrian-solu-321708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content