Complaint Review: Securus Contact Systems

• Securus Contact Systems
    11750 SE 82 Ave, Ste J
    Happy Valley, Oregon
    USA

Securus Contact Systems Dropped the ball on the second month of service. Happy Valley Oregon

THe first month, this service appeared to be reputable.  I received text message notifications and emails about new leads.   However, the next month - very little support.

After receiving numerous emails from my existing clients telling me that my main phone line did not go to voice mail and just rang, I decided to call the service to see what was going on.  I called the main line twice on two different days.  The phone rang forever, until the line just cut off.  I called my business line.  Same thing.  I guess my clients were right.  I am disputing the third month charge as I have disconnected my business line from this service.  They have not provided the service that I was paying for.  They've made me miss good leads for new clients.  We are coming into our busy season and I seriously can not afford to trust my phone line to a company that can not guarantee service, nor pro-rate their bill for unused service.  Theyexpect me to pay for three months of service when I have only been connected for two.  Don't trust your business with this company.  They will not deliver long term.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2016 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/securus-contact-systems/happy-valley-oregon-97086/securus-contact-systems-dropped-the-ball-on-the-second-month-of-service-happy-valley-o-1324619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content