Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, September 03, 2017

• Reported By: VTech — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Seems Devine
Internet USA

Seems Devine Stem Cell. Anti-Aging CreamVEP NUTRA The common ripoff getting unknowingly signed up for monthly subscription of $89.99 per month charged to your credit card Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Unfortunately I've been bitten by this scam before. Simply said , you see an interesting product fog sale on the Internet that has a low cost trial offer. Usually it's a small amount for shipping and hand handling. Since you have pay those charge, you must give them your credit card information. You probably won't notice the tiny print notice that, by ordering, the inexpensive trial you are agreeing to a "subscription " for many months at a high price I swore not to be duped again by this scram, but sure enough I gave them all my information . Not until I pressed the button to order did I see this company's notice that was going to sign me up for a "subscription " costing $89 and change. I immediately wrote them an email saying that I didn't want more of the product and said it was because of the monthly cost. A few days ago the product arrive at my door.. The two small trial bottles were package sent from Florida and the packing list inside said nothing about more to come. There is a customer service number on the boxes of the products. By the way, one face cream has the name Stem Cell Anti-Aging Face Creamq. LOL I hope you did not think this had anything to with medical stem cells. This company used the words because the ingredients list CELLS FROM PLANT STEMS. :-) I'm not a botanist and still wonder if it's possible to extract cells from plants. I feel that this type of scam should be made illegal by Federal and State government agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seems-devine/internet/seems-devine-stem-cell-anti-aging-creamvep-nutra-the-common-ripoff-getting-unknowingly-s-1397714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seems Devine