Complaint Review: SEIKO Service Center

1111 McArthur Blvd
    Mahwah, New Jersey
    USA

SEIKO Service Center Rude and hostile Mahwah New Jersey

I  bought  a  Seiko  watch  for  $ 325,-  and  tried  to  get  an  idea  how  much  it   would  cost  to  have  the  glass  replaced.  The  lady  who  answered  the  phone  told  me  that  only  an  "estimator"   would  be  able  to  give  me  that  information.  I  asked  her  to  put  me  through  to  an  estimator  and  she  said  "they  can't  be  reached"   so  I  asked  her  if  she  wanted  me  to  submit  this  question  in  writing  and  her  answer  was  "they  have  to  physically  see  the  watch".   At this  point  she  turned  extremely  hostile  and  continued  cutting  me  off  when  I  tried  to  ask  her  why  they  had  to  "physically  see"  that  the  glass  is  cracked.

Replacing  the  glass  is  a  standard  procedure  and  there  are  no  individual  circumstances  which  would  make  it  more  or  less  expensive  to  replace  it.  I  just  wanted  to  get  an  idea  of  how  much  it  would  cost  but  obviously  this  company  tries  to  get  the  watch  so  that  they  can  charge  customers  for  an  estimate.

I  will  never  ever  buy  a  SEIKO   watch  again  in  my  life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2015 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seiko-service-center/mahwah-new-jersey/seiko-service-center-rude-and-hostile-mahwah-new-jersey-1227510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content