Complaint Review: Select Home Warranty

• Select Home Warranty

Nationwide
    USA

Select Home Warranty NO SERVICE from Select Home Warranty Mahwah New Jersey

Warranty effective date 9.15.2015. Requested service 10.23.2015 for leak behind my washing machine. 3 MONTHS later STILL no vendor has been sent. On 1.11.2015 I requested service for my hot water heater. 3 days later they are still unable to assign a vendor.

Each time I call I am told I will have a vendor assigned within two hours. On the occasions a vendor has actually been assigned the vendor has been located 3 cities away and does not servie my area.

Yesterday they assigned an HVAC Company to repair my hot water heater. Not only was the vendor located 3 cities away - they do not work on hot water heaters.

Today I was told a company had been selected and that they had confirmed the vendor serviced our area. I spoke to teh vendor and they said that the told Select Home Warranty twice that they do not service my area and they do not work on hot water heaters.

STRONGLY advise you NOT to select "SELECT HOME WARRANTY". Better to pay a bit more to a reputabel company and actually receive service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2016 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/select-home-warranty/nationwide/select-home-warranty-no-service-from-select-home-warranty-mahwah-new-jersey-1279842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content