Complaint Review: Self Made Training Facility

• Reported By: FoodbizMd — Los Angeles County California USA
  • Self Made Training Facility

, California
    USA

Self Made Training Facility Miguel Aguilar FRAUD FRANCHISE SCAM ARTIST Murrieta, Corona, Elk Grove, Costa Mesa, San Diego California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax and likely to be a competitor or denied client

Tried opening up a gym franchise with this company and miguel guy and he just came off aggressive off the bat and told me another figure up front of $65,000 franchise fee then he told someone else who contacted me of $45,000. When I called him out on it he made up an excuse that different areas (cities) require more fee upfront which I never have heard of before. I told him I would look over paperwork and discuss with my wife and he blew me up everyday asking for the $65,000 multiple times. Good thing I DIDNT! Comes to find out through multiple other sources he screwed over his ex real estate partner out of money, owes multiple other people who inquired about a franchise $ and even someone that was helping him with his clothing line money. There is a lot more I can post but I won't take it that far. I told him I was not interested anymore and he basically laughed and hung up the phone on me the last we spoke. When I tried calling him back he denied my calls. Very very unprofessional "CEO" I just don't want to see anyone get scammed on this gym opportunity. Do your research before committing to this franchise. I'll stick to the resturant industry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2017 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/self-made-training-facility/california/self-made-training-facility-miguel-aguilar-fraud-franchise-scam-artist-murrieta-corona-1352255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax and likely to be a competitor or denied client

AUTHOR: Miguel - (USA)

I am requesting proven documentation to these allegations. We at SMTF strive in providing enough information to allow any potential franchisee make an educated decision on purchasing a franchise and territory. We are approved by the state of CA and are to provide a full disclosure (FDD) with specific breakdowns of acquiring a potential franchise. We have a mandatory 14 day review of the FDD and its content with any CPA or Attorney or any third party the potentila franchisee elects. These allegations are false and have been noted and shown to our attorneys. We will proceed with any lagal recourse needed to hault any and future slander, defamation of charachter. I am open to full disclosure as my contact information is not private and can be reached direct. Lastly the statement of an Ex Real Esatate partner is also false... I am a lic realtor and have never had any real esate partners so if you could provide names that would also be helpful. Again this is a hoax and demand proof of such not just he said she said alligations..

CEO