Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2014

• Reported By: Yvonne Wilson — hempstead New York
Sell Back your bool.com
, Select State/Province USA

Sell Back your bool.com They did not pay me for my books or return my phone calls. aurora illimois

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I sent my books to this company using a Prepaid Label they sent me. i tracked this package and 10 days later the status has not changed. I went to my Local Post office the manager tracked my package in the P.O computer it clearly say delivered 9 days ago sellbackyourbook.com refuses to return my calls an each email is answered by an automated system. This company is a scam they take your books and do not pay and they won't take responsibility for anything. They are the worst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2014 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sell-back-your-boolcom/select-stateprovince/sell-back-your-boolcom-they-did-not-pay-me-for-my-books-or-return-my-phone-calls-aurora-1172887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell Back your bool.com