Complaint Review:

sem value,semvalue

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2017
  • Updated: Sun, July 30, 2017

• Reported By: jane doe — INDIAN ORCHARD Massachusetts USA

sem value,semvalue, unied bank springfield ma this company has been taking unauthorized withdrawals out of my account for one year , i noticed it 3 months ago and reported it to my bank and they are still getting money fraudulently , i only noticed it 3 months ago because i have been so busy taking care of my husband who is a disabled veteran and is dying with cancer and is still on hospice care and has been on hospice care i live of of a fixed income and this is sad that these people can hack your accounts and get away with this , i have contacted my bank and they stopped th card they minnetonka mn, Minnesota 55035 Internet, linkedin.com/company

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

this comany has been steeling $24.95 for 1 year out of my bank account as an automatic withdrawl that was never authorized .  they started taking money in july of 2016 and is still stealing to july 2017,  i reported this to my bank and they are still taking the money , i only noticed it last month and then researched back in my account and told the bank and they stopped the card and issued a new one,  and they are still getting the money ? how do you figure that one out , my husband is a disable vietnam veteran ,and is dying from cancer and has been on hospice care for over a year and is now in the final stages of his life and I have been a 24 hour 7 day a week care giver and that is the reason that they have gotten away with this for a year now , and now my husband is in a soldiers home with 24 hour care and i ahve just now been able to look at my bank statements and that is why i was able to notice it now rather than earlier.

i'm about to loose my veterans benifits and will only be living on a small income from ss and these people are allowed to hack and lie and steal and we can't stop these crooks from fradulantly taking money from our account , why ?? are they allowed to get away with this ?                                                                                                                                                                                       Debra

Indian Orchard Ma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2017 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sem-valuesemvalue/internet/sem-valuesemvalue-unied-bank-springfield-ma-this-company-has-been-taking-unauthorized-w-1389316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sem value,semvalue