Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 03, 2017

• Reported By: SEOP Websites Scam — Newport Beach California USA
SEOP WEBSITES
1621 Alton Pkwy Internet USA

SEOP WEBSITES JACK PHAMBREANNA LAFFERMANYAS ALOOSY $40,000 PAID. TOTALLY RIPPED OFF FOR EVERY DOLLAR #150, Irvine, CA Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I PAID THIS COMPANY A TOTAL OF $40,000 TO BUILD A SITE FOR ME.  ONE OF MY MAJOR STIPULATION WAS THAT IT BE BUILT WITHIN THE USA.  NOT ONLY DID THEY IMMEDIATE SEND MY PROJECT TO INDIA THEY ACTUALLY TOOK OVER 1 YEAR TO FINISH A SIMPLE SITE.  I PAID $10,000 TO START, AND OTHER $10,000 WHEN I SAW THE DESIGN, ANOTHER $10,000 WHEN I SAW THE BEGINNING OF THE BACK END DESIGN AND ADMINISTRATION, AND ANOTHER $10,000 WHEN THEY SAID THE SITE WAS FINISHED A YEAR LATER.  THEY ORIGINALLY TOLD ME IT WOULD TAKE APPROXIMATELY 4 MONTHS TO COMPLETE.

THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE ACTUALLY.  THEY SMILE, THEY LAUGH, THEY GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT, THEY ATTEMPT TO EDUCATE YOU BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED.  IT IS ALL AN AMAZING SCAM.  THEY WILL DELIVER YOU A SITE BUT THE SITE HAD SO SO MANY PROBLEMS.  I CALLED BREANNA LAFFERMAN AND SHE WAS KIND IN THE BEGINNING BUT WHEN SHE REALIZED THE PROBLEMS WAS CONTINUOUS WITH THE SITE SHE TOTALLY STOPPED CALLING OR ANSWERING MY CALLS.. [continued below]....

....

YAS ALOOSY (THE OWNER/MANAGER) IS SO SLICK AND GREASY YOU WILL START TO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS.  BUT THEY ARE ALL SCAM.  BEWARE.  NEVER NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  I HAVE RECEIPTS TO SHOW I PAID IN FULL BUT I GOT THE SERVICE OF A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT THAT JUST LEARNED HOW TO CODE USING WORDPRESS'S BEGINNER PROGRAM.

THERE ARE A LOT OF COMPANIES THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE TO DEVELOP YOUR SITE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

I TOLD THEM I WAS UNHAPPY AND SAID OK GUYS I AM NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO FIX IT WITHOUT CHARGING ME MORE MONEY SO I DO NOT WANT THE SITE.

I ASKED THEM TO JUST REFUND $8,000 AND I WOULD WALK AWAY.  THEY LAUGHED AT ME AND SAID NOT.  I THEN WAITING A WEEK AND ASKED FOR JUST $5,000 REFUND AND I'D WALK AWAY. THEY SAID NO WAY.

NOT ONLY DID I NOT GET A QUALITY SITE I ACTUALLY NEVER GOT THE CODING.  THEY UPLOADED IT TO A THIRD PARTY TO HOST THE SITE AT MY REQUEST.  BUT THEY NEVER DELIVERED THE ACTUAL CODING TO ME. NOTHING.

NOT THE THIRD PARTY SAYS THEY NO LONGER HAVE THE CODING TO THE TRASH SITE SO I LOST EVERYTHING.

I AM SO CLOSE TO THE EDGE WITH THESE PEOPLE.  SERIOUSLY $40,000 IS NOT $4,000.  IT'S TOO MUCH TO LOSE IN 2017.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2017 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seop-websites/internet/seop-websites-jack-phambreanna-laffermanyas-aloosy-40000-paid-totally-ripped-off-for-1390305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEOP WEBSITES