Complaint Review: SEPTIC MAXX LLC

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Reported By: keeponmovin — Alburquerque New Hampshire United States of America
  • SEPTIC MAXX LLC
    14000 S MILITARY TRAIL
    Delray Beach, Florida
    United States of America

SEPTIC MAXX LLC Savior Septic SEPTIC MAXX & SAVIOR SEPTIC SAME SCAM Delray Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: septic pumper

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

SAME OLD SCAM THIS GUY AJ LARKIN IS A FIRST CLASS SCAMMER SAME COMPANY DIFFERENT NAME AND LOCATION.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND THIS LOW LIFE! I HERE HE SPENDS ALL HIS MONEY ON ALCOHOL AND IS IN AND OUT OF REHAB FOR ABUSES

Someone from Septic Maxx(SAME LOW LIFE AGENT FROM SEPTIC SAVIOR) called today trying to sell me a septic system additive.  Is it necessary???  Here's what the EPA said about septic additives on their website:   "Septic tank additives or "rejuvenators" are not needed in your septic tank, whether the additives are chemically-based (organic or inorganic compounds that claim to break up sludge or scum or to unclog drainfields), or biologically-based septic additives (septic tank yeast cultures, septic tank bacteria, starter bacteria, or septic tank enzymes)."

That pretty much answers my question......Stay away from these people!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/septic-maxx-llc/delray-beach-florida-/septic-maxx-llc-savior-septic-septic-maxx-savior-septic-same-scam-delray-beach-florida-1018322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

septic pumper

AUTHOR: Septic pumper - ()

The company asked me to tell my experience about their service. I sent back the free trial product 60 days late! ( iM bad) they refunded my money in full. I was so impressed i bought it the next month I could afford it. They have a book up on their site. Any one with a septic tank should down load it.

www.septicmaxx.com

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Septic Maxx has over 32 hundred active happy customers, the above note from Keepmovin is obviously an unhappy ex employee or someone with a personal cross to bear.

We have even satisfied the two BBB complaints that have been filed against the company.  We have no outstanding complaints and follow good business practices.

AJ never has been an agent of Septic Savior.  To learn more about Septic tanks please download our free Septic Tank ebook to learn why Bacteria is valuable. Just go to septicmaxx.com.

Our book will be posted the week of April 13th.  Please do not hesitate to give us a call with any questions regarding our company or products.