Complaint Review: SERVICE AMERICA

• SERVICE AMERICA
    2755 NW 63rd Court
    FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
    USA

SERVICE AMERICA COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY THIS IS. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida

I got 3 different contracts with them. A great idea in theory.. what a dissapointment in real life. I own 3 investements home in Broward and to make tenant's lives easier when I am away I wanted them to have a service to call in the unlikely even of anything breaking down.

My first episode was during labor day 2013. My AC guy ws doing a project when he suddenly had to abandone the project and left. I called Service America and they sent out a tech (at a premium rate for being after hours), the tech told us he could fix the issue but could refer us to one of his buddies that could (!?!?) I kicked him out of my proeprty and refused to pay for the visit. Eventually I was invoiced and payed it.

On another property I learned that the tenant has a problem with the stove and AC. I called SA yesterday Monday and asked for an emergency appointment since she needs stove to cook and AC to cool down. I was told they'd send a tech from 5-10 pm for the AC and for today Tuesday 1-5 they would send a tech for the stove. All afternoon and no calls, I went to bed thinking that the AC was fixed. I woke up this morning with a message from 11:30 PM from the AC guy calling for directions! Unreal. I called this morning and arrange another app for tomorrow 1-5

So today I made time to wait for Stove tech, from 1-5. I received a call at 2:30 saying that the Stove tech went home sick and they could reschedule for Friday or Saturday. Seriously? So I raised hell and they agree to send someone tomorrow from 12-5.

Now I hope I don't take another day off for nothing waiting on these clowns to show up.

I won't call them anything. Just let this contract run out and switching to American Home Shield, unless someone can give me a better company.

One word of advise: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-america/fort-lauderdale-florida-33309/service-america-completely-unprofessional-what-a-joke-of-a-company-this-is-fort-lauderda-1117302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content